Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Hey Everyone:hugs:
Well I remained strong this morning and didn't test......
and now I don't think I need to:cry:
I've had cramps on and off thru the day and very light pink occassionally on the loo paper. Now the cramps seem to be settling in for the evening and the spotting has got marginally more pink...cervix is still high thou. I did have spotting around AF time when I fell pg with Lil Bean but I really can't remember how much or how pink it was:dohh: I'll probably do a test on Sat just incase but for the time being I'm counting me out.

I can't wish everyone enough luck, sticky :dust: and :hugs:

Afernoon, babe!

Well, I did breakdown this morning and test and it was :bfn: I've had cramps all day and my cm has been increasing, so I'm confident that af will arrive right on schedule tomorrow. I'm just so frustrated and dejected. I hate that this has to be such a process, esp. since I went through all of his trying to get pg with DD. Technically this was only our second month of actively trying but we haven't been preventing since April, so I guess I think I should have gotten pg by now. I realize that we're not in a big hurry since Alex isn't even 2 yet, but we only want one more and then we're done. Then I never have to go through any of this shit again!!! :growlmad: Sorry to unload like that...I'm just super frustrated...and I'm sure pms isn't helping any.

Here's to getting a seat on the July bus!!! If af does arrive tomorrow, then my next test date will be October 20, which is DH's birthday. Wouldn't a bfp be the perfect birthday present?!

:hug: and :dust: to everyone who still has to test!

:hi: Sweetheart:hugs:
I hear and understand completely babe:hugs:
I really really hope that the :witch: doesn't get you hun.....I've got everything crossed for your :bfp::hugs:
If she does happen to show thou...I'm reserving the seat next to you on that July Bus!:winkwink::hugs:

Huge :hugs: n Love xx

Jefner & WelshRose: The :witch: is now locked up. Torch on stand by to burn her broomstick in case she tries to escape. Fingers & toes crossed for you guys!!

- Nibbler the Witch-Buster

Jefner & WelshRose: The :witch: is now locked up. Torch on stand by to burn her broomstick in case she tries to escape. Fingers & toes crossed for you guys!!

- Nibbler the Witch-Buster

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you so much Babe! I was feeling really down in the dumps but the smile is back!:yipee:

Big hugs to WelshRose.

This whole TTC business can be so trying to us but I guess all the emotional ups and downs are all worth it in the end when we have our babies in our arms... Hope that day will come for me soon. I have yet to experience motherhood :)

P.S. I miss sushi & oysters! Haven't had them since TTC!

Well got back from hols yesterday, am on day 30 and dont feel the least bit preggers! I think I even imagined implantation spotting! TTC really IS stealing my sanity :(

Oh WelshRose and Jefner, my due date buddies!!! Hold out hope girls, could just be IB and you know cramps can mean anything at all! How many BFP threads have you read where the newly preggo lady been just convinced that AF was on her way?

You probably saw I got another BFN today, but amazingly I have been more positive as the day has gone on. I have been having odd twinges in my abdomen that I don't remember from before, although I'm trying not to get too worked up about it. I also haven't had normal PMS cramping settle in yet, although tomorrow will be the real test for that. At any rate, FX for you, hopefully none of us will have to be on the July bus :)

Claire911: How long is your cycle normally? When are you due to test?

AmyElizabeth: Great PMA! :) Fingers crossed you will get your BFP. I've got the wicked one locked up already :-D

Nibbler - 34 day cycle, give or take a day! I had ALL the symtoms last month and nothing so I'm really disheartened this month. Rollercoaster eh.

Nibbler - 34 day cycle, give or take a day! I had ALL the symtoms last month and nothing so I'm really disheartened this month. Rollercoaster eh.

Claire, don't give up yet! Quite a few ladies that got their BFP reported they had no symptoms at all. It's not over until the wicked one shows her face.

Did you enjoy your holiday?

Thanks :) Its so disheartening though isnt it. How are u getting on? We did enjoy our holiday, thanks. Very relaxing. Shame it wasnt O time but never mind ;)

Claire: I know... Every time when the wicked one visits, I feel so deflated. Actually, always get disheartened as soon as my BBs start to hurt since I always have that before my period. What cycle are you on now? Have you children?

Where did you go on holiday? I had a week holiday too and it was before my O as well. Oh well, I still love it anyway :D

Talk about going crazy! I have only slept 4 hours in the last 30 hours! I cannot stop thinking about my day of weird bleeding yesterday that I had a dream about just the night before and then it happens!!! And not O spotting, but bloody bleeding without cramping until the last couple hours and it was mild on CD16! WTF?
This has never happened to me before and either this is really GOOD and don't wanna get my hopes up, but my hopes are up there already (implantation bleeding when I don't even know if I ovulated) or really BAD and I am worried beyong mad now(always regular, but very screwed up now or poss another prob?)
I had implantation bleeding similar with my 1st child 15 yrs ago, but I usually O on CD14-and why this bleeding like AF on CD16? It was 12 hours of "AF" and then suddenly tapered off....sigh
Anyone have this happen? What was the end result?

Nope no children. Well we were NTNP for about 7 months and then we decided to crack on in Aug. Already I am cracking!! My BBS have hurt since ovulation this cycle which has been fun, grrrrrrr. They actually feel OK now! How long have u been trying?

We went to Rhodes. It was where we got married a couple of years ago :) We hope for some magic! Where did u go?

grneyednurse: Very spooky the way you dreamed of the bleeding the night before! Unfortunately, I don't really know the answer to your question. It can't be AF right coz your only on CD16? Hopefully it is something really good! Fingers crossed that you will get a good result :)

Claire: This is our cycle#6 TTC#1! Was telling the ladies that after baby dancing for many nights consecutively (got a few CB Digi smileys). Last night was too knackered and slept right through the night. It turned out that I might actually have Ov'ed yesterday :cry: Oh well... I live in Ireland. Travelled by boat with DH to Essex. Spent a week going around London and spent a day in Cambridge. Absolutely loved it! Didn't want to go home and back to work :shrug:

Nibbler - its tricky to get the O just right. Im never very sure! Oooh we live near Cambridge :) Never been to Ireland but would love to go. Think it'd be a fab place to go with :baby: :)

Claire:

Ireland is a lovely place, lots of scenic areas and very friendly people... but a bit expensive comparing to UK! My friend wanted this coat from Monsoon and it costs 235Euro here (around 217pounds) but it is only 155pounds in the UK!!

We loved Cambridge but didn't get onto the punts, and took us ages trying to get into the car park at Grand Arcade (?). Absolutely love the area though and will go back again the next time :)

When are you testing?

grneyednurse......

i thought i was alone on that but apparently not. i had another cycle about 15 days after another. not only 1 time but 2 then it took awhile. right when i thought i was supposed to O the next day i started spotting then what do you know im in to a full bleed. i have never had that happen so soon, i was hoping yay maybe implantation blled at first but nope :(

Oh WelshRose and Jefner, my due date buddies!!! Hold out hope girls, could just be IB and you know cramps can mean anything at all! How many BFP threads have you read where the newly preggo lady been just convinced that AF was on her way?

You probably saw I got another BFN today, but amazingly I have been more positive as the day has gone on. I have been having odd twinges in my abdomen that I don't remember from before, although I'm trying not to get too worked up about it. I also haven't had normal PMS cramping settle in yet, although tomorrow will be the real test for that. At any rate, FX for you, hopefully none of us will have to be on the July bus :)

You're totally right...cramps could mean anything. I wish I had your positive attitude! I've been having a mini-pity party all day, so positive thinking certainly hasn't been high on my list. My cramps are just like pms cramps, so that's why I'm not overly optimistic. *sigh* Maybe you're right, though. Maybe you, me, and welshrose can be those women who say, "Oh, I swore af was on her way but then she just never came and next thing you know I got a bfp!" LOL.

@Nibbler~ thanks for keeping :witch: locked up for us! I sure hope it works!

I'm exhausted again tonight, so it's off to bed early. Talk to you ladies in the morning!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->