Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Hello everyone! Seems like the bleeding has stopped, but not the mystery or the stress. POAS and of course BFN! I just don't know! I have never ever bled like that unless it was AF or implantation bleeding, but it is too early for AF and I don't want to get too hopeful on the latter. Seems like most everyone on this site is from England! I guess I will be a sore thumb lol
Anybody test yet?

Morning Peeps :wave:

@Jefner, Bexx and AmyElizabeth.....C'mon girls....:bfp:....I've got everything crossed for you! How are you all doing?:hugs:

:hi: to all the girls that have joined and I haven't said hello to.....heaps of :dust: to you all:hugs:

@Twinmad: Hey sweetie, how are things with you? Lots of symptoms kicking in I hope!
Could you stick the nasty ol:witch: by my name....just been to the loo and she's here:growlmad:....FX'd for a lucky 13th cycle!

Heaps of love and :dust: to all :kiss:

Morning ladies,

:nope: :cry: for WelshRose... I really had hopes for your :bfp: this month :nope: never mind babes.... FX you get that sticky bean next month. Have a glass of :wine: and put your feet up for the next few days :hugs: That's really put a downer on my morning :nope:

Welcome to the thread andresmummy, grneyednurse and kstancook... it's great to have you with us.... :dust: to you ladies and FX for your :bfp:s

@Jefner - Don't get so frustrated hun.... I know it's tough and even I can't follow my own advice but try to hang in there babe :hugs: FX it'll be you this month

@Nibbler - Babes, you MOST certainly have done enough so just try to relax and not be too anxious about it, that's definitely an approach I didn't have so FXC that it works :hugs:

@grneyednurse - How spooky!!! My two cents babe is that FX it was IB and if so, you'll need to wait a few days for the HcG levels to start building up before you can test.... FX for you babe :hugs:

Nothing new to report my end ladies, I gave in to temptation and POAS this morning only because i've been soooo bloated and constipated the last couple of days but it was a :bfn: :nope: Don't even know why i was disappointed, i'm pretty sure i didn't O this month and i'm having an anovulatory cycle so don't know why I expected anything else.... :cry:

Thanks, I hope! I will keep you all posted. I tested again today being the TTC/POAS addict that I am...lol Now, I don't have anymore anyway, but it was not surprisingly a BFN.

Erika

Looks like I'm out girls, AF just started in full force. Got a bit excited with it not starting yesterday, but looked like it was just teasing me.

First month of trying, so can't complain. At least I now know which symptoms not to fuss over next time.

Oh, now I can have that glass of wine that's been beckoning for the last week. :D

Looks like I'm out girls, AF just started in full force. Got a bit excited with it not starting yesterday, but looked like it was just teasing me.

First month of trying, so can't complain. At least I now know which symptoms not to fuss over next time.

Oh, now I can have that glass of wine that's been beckoning for the last week. :D

Awww Bexx:hugs:
Come grab a seat on the July Bus with me:hugs:
And definately you are entitled to a glass of :wine: or two:winkwink:

How's your parrot doing by the way? Hope she's feelin better:hugs:

Aww! Bexx :awww: so sorry she got you... she's such a :witch: def have a glass of :wine: babe :hugs:

Can I be a Halloween Humper too pleeeeeease.... i know i'm out this month as well but i don't want to loose hope just yet but i'm sure of it plus I like the sound of being a halloween humper :happydance:

Can I be a Halloween Humper too pleeeeeease.... i know i'm out this month as well but i don't want to loose hope just yet but i'm sure of it plus I like the sound of being a halloween humper :happydance:

At the mo Babe....I'm gonna say :nope:.....cos you can't count yourself out while I'm beginning to get blue body parts with everything crossed so tightly for you!:rofl:
If however you know who does arrive (can't even bring myself to speak her evil name!:rofl:) then check out DragonMummy's thread for the code.....I'd love to be a Halloween Humper with you:happydance:

:hugs:

HI girlies!

Claire - i know what you mean, I start thinking I am imagining things too! :wacko: My best friend got married in rhodes yesterday so made me smile when i read that you had been married there too. :hugs: Wishing you loads of dust for this cycle. :happydance:

grneyednurse - fingers crossed it is a really good sign for you how wierd that you dreamed it too though? :kiss:

love the idea of a halloween humper!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Big :hugs: for all of you who the wicked :witch: came too but have a large glass of vino!! :winkwink:

I think I Ov'd yesterday or weds but don't really know so going to :sex: once more just in case as am off then to look after my best friends little boy while she is on honeymoon :wacko: which at least will make most of the 2ww go quick!!!! :happydance:

lol xxx

Hey All,
Thanks for the invite. I O'd a week later this cycle so I am going to test Oct 3!

@grneyednurse ..... you're not the only one living in the states.... I'm in Virginia (granted it's on the other side of the states from where you are) but I've been to Arizona! Beautiful vistas out there...

Morning Ladies!

@welshrose & Bexx: ss the :witch: had to show! That's just plain crappy! :hugs: We can all be Halloween Humpers together then!

@twinmad: ss about your :bfn: FX'd for an ovulatory cycle next time, as well as a sticky bean!

Not much to report here this morning. I don't have the awful cramps I had yesterday, but my temp went down a bit this morning so I'm sure AF will show up sometime today, right on time. I'm not nearly as upset as I was yesterday (although talk to me after af arrives, lol), so that's a good thing. I don't teach on Fridays :)happydance:) and it's raining, so I think that Alex and I will settle in and make some cookies.

I'm curious to know what time it is where everyone is, since we're in such different parts of the world. Right now it's about 8:00 am in the great state of South Dakota, but I imagine it's after lunchtime for you girlies in the UK.

:hug: and :dust:

Morning Ladies!

@welshrose & Bexx: ss the :witch: had to show! That's just plain crappy! :hugs: We can all be Halloween Humpers together then!

@twinmad: ss about your :bfn: FX'd for an ovulatory cycle next time, as well as a sticky bean!

Not much to report here this morning. I don't have the awful cramps I had yesterday, but my temp went down a bit this morning so I'm sure AF will show up sometime today, right on time. I'm not nearly as upset as I was yesterday (although talk to me after af arrives, lol), so that's a good thing. I don't teach on Fridays :)happydance:) and it's raining, so I think that Alex and I will settle in and make some cookies.

I'm curious to know what time it is where everyone is, since we're in such different parts of the world. Right now it's about 8:00 am in the great state of South Dakota, but I imagine it's after lunchtime for you girlies in the UK.

I'm in VA.... I'm an hour ahead of you! It's also raining here.... good day for some hot tea and baking!

Morning Ladies!

I'm in VA.... I'm an hour ahead of you! It's also raining here.... good day for some hot tea and baking!

I had the same thought! I think I'll just keep the teapot on all day!

And I love Virginia! I've only been there once. DH and I went to DC for our honeymoon and drove down to Virginia Beach one day. It was a gorgeous drive!!

Hey Jefner:hugs:
You're not out til the dreaded ol hag arrives:hugs:....really hope she doesn't!:hugs:

ummm cookies! I've made chocolate pig blancmange and raspberry jelly....on my own as Callum is in school....it's his fave pud thou:dohh:

Yes it's 14:08 Babe...almost time to go and get my Pickle:yipee:

You're not out til the dreaded ol hag arrives:hugs:....really hope she doesn't!:hugs:

ummm cookies! I've made chocolate pig blancmange and raspberry jelly....on my own as Callum is in school....it's his fave pud thou:dohh:

No such luck. Just went to the bathroom and she's here in all her glory! Soooo, sign me up for Halloween Humpers!! On the plus side, I'm trying out my new Diva Cup. I have pretty high hopes for it, as the thought of never having to buy tampons again is very appealing. I've noticed that quite a few ladies on here use the Moon Cup...is it very popular in the UK?

No such luck. Just went to the bathroom and she's here in all her glory! Soooo, sign me up for Halloween Humpers!! On the plus side, I'm trying out my new Diva Cup. I have pretty high hopes for it, as the thought of never having to buy tampons again is very appealing. I've noticed that quite a few ladies on here use the Moon Cup...is it very popular in the UK?

Aww Sweets...I'm sorry she got you:hugs:....On a plus side thou....We're on that July Bus together and now I'm not the only one displaying Halloween Humpers wherever I post:rofl:
As for the Moon Cup I'd never heard of them til coming on here but they sound really good. I've been intrigued but haven't purchased yet. I get really big clots with my periods so not sure whether they'd work for me or not:shrug:

Heaps of love hun.....:hugs:

Can I be a Halloween Humper too lol?

WelshRose, funny how we're both one day late and have the same cycle. Guess that means we'll be testing together again next month. :D

Sainsbury's were out of stock of the wine I so badly wanted, typical. They say they'll have some in tomorrow (oh how I hate going shopping on a Saturday).

Birdie is doing OK, still awaiting her test results but it looks like it will be at least Monday now.

I was super naughty this week and bought a travel system off eBay lol. We went to collect it today, which made me feel a little sad with AF starting today as well. Still, it's an important purchase out of the way (and I thought it was a bargain lol). :D

Can I be a Halloween Humper too lol?

WelshRose, funny how we're both one day late and have the same cycle. Guess that means we'll be testing together again next month. :D

Sainsbury's were out of stock of the wine I so badly wanted, typical. They say they'll have some in tomorrow (oh how I hate going shopping on a Saturday).

Birdie is doing OK, still awaiting her test results but it looks like it will be at least Monday now.

I was super naughty this week and bought a travel system off eBay lol. We went to collect it today, which made me feel a little sad with AF starting today as well. Still, it's an important purchase out of the way (and I thought it was a bargain lol). :D

Looks like the three of us are all on CD 1....cycle buddies again!! Here's to catching that October eggie!!!! :thumbup:

Oh girls, I'm so sorry the damn witch got you. I guess I'm still in the running, although have completely lost "that feeling" today. Still no signs of the ol' hag, but yet another BFN this morning. I feel somewhat like someone has stuck a pin in me though, boobs don't hurt and seem deflated, no bloating, very bizarre. To make matters worse, I agreed a month ago to co-host a big, boozy party tonight! So, I have to run around buying food and liquor, do all the set up, and then don't even get to drink b/c I'm still in limbo land. This TWW is a total killer.

FX for you all in October, I hope I don't have to join you, but will probably be adding my Halloween Humpers tag come Monday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->