• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Amy,
I think I am in the same boat as you. Went to the restroom a few hours ago and notice brown spotting only when I wipe. I am 11dpo and think its probably too late for implantation bleeding. Plus I wouldnt even know what that was or looks like. Its a pinkish brown tint and only on tp when I wipe I have a liner on and keep going back to the bathroom and nothing on it yet so I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. I guess at least I will know.

The big O day should be around somewhere. I'm not doing OPKs this month... I Oed on CD16 last month. Is this normal? My cycles are 28 days. If I O on CD 16 when should we be :sex:??

Why doesn't it go past the 13th?
Mine is October 20th and it would put my due date June 28th. lol Definitely June bug.
:)

I tested this morning.... way early. I'm only 8dpo and it was a BFN. I was dissapointed. Im not due for AF until tues, and I really thought I was preg, but now am feeling not so much. Any one else have this happen? Im am very down and feel no different physically than normal. the mild cramps have even gone away completely.

I tested this morning.... way early. I'm only 8dpo and it was a BFN. I was dissapointed. Im not due for AF until tues, and I really thought I was preg, but now am feeling not so much. Any one else have this happen? Im am very down and feel no different physically than normal. the mild cramps have even gone away completely.

You're only 8dpo! You're hardly giving your little bean time to implant! You should wait a few days and try again. Good luck! :)

Count me out..she got today right on schedule.

My DH was little excited to hear we have to do more BDing next month! My man makes me laugh!

Hope to concieve before Christmas. Ive always had good look around birthdays and DH's and mine are in November and December. But as always..It will happen when it happens.

Nicoleatmn- Thank you.. And I really hope you are right. This is our first month TCC and I can already see how hard it can be.

I have a history of Ovarian issues. Only one of mine functions properly and I have been told by a few doctors that I need to begin ttc very soon if I wish to have more than 1 child (DH wants 2 as well) but I dont have as many chances as the healthy normal woman with 2 functioning ovaries.. Just hoping for a little miracle:) As often times i feel as though I am broken...

Can you add me for Oct. 4? I am a little confused, though. My nurse at the fertility clinic told me to test on the 4th, but my FF says to test on Sept 30. My AF is due Oct 1, so who knows?

Okay ladies, esp. those who are on CD 1 or close to it, I just started a team in the TTC Buddies section for us! It's called Team Pumpkin Patch (for lack of anything more creative on my part), so come on over! Since so many of us are on CD 1 I thought it would be fun to go through the whole next cycle (and possibly more, but hopefully not as we'll all get our bfps) together. The team is really for anyone who's planning on testing (and getting that bfp) in October, so even if your testing date is towards the end of the month, come and join us. Hope to see you all there!

:hug: and :dust:

*WelshRose peeks out from the Pumpkin Patch* :hi: Everyone:hugs:

I can't believe how much this thread grew last night:shock:

Huge Congratulations to 3PinkwantBlue:yipee::hugs: and sticky :dust: hun for H&H 9mths

Keeping everything crossed Puppymom32 and Hopeful 4 #1....really hope you get your :bfp: girls:hugs:

AmyElizabeth~So sorry the :witch: got you hun:hugs:
Hope you had a nice glass of :wine: last night and have a good weekend planned.....Come and join us in the Pumpkin Patch:hugs:

Bexx~ Glad your Birdie is ok:hugs: It was very strange how we were both late by a day. I always get spotting from 9dpo til evening of 11dpo when witch begins to arrive....was pretty convinced when it didn't happen....still not trying to analyse it too much she's here and now I'm trying to work out when I'll be testing in October. How about you, when are you going to test?

Twinmad~ How you doing sweetie....keeping a space nearby for you should you need it...really hope you don't:hugs:

Jefner~Well done on the Pumpkin Patch babe:hugs:....as you can tell from the top....I'm there already:hugs:....Bring on those October :bfp::winkwink:

Heaps of :dust: and luck to all those still to test.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend:hugs:

Morning ladies,

Welcome to the thread Zen_Jenn, BabyPatel, nicholatmn... :dust: to you ladies

@Claire911, AmyElizabeth, Appa17 - ss she got you babe.... she's such a :witch: and an unwelcome guest... here's :wine: to being a Halloween Humper :hugs:

@x-amy-x - I think it is normal to O on CD16 of a 28 day cycle cos it means your LP is 12 days which is similar to mine so i'm sure it's ok... just make sure you BD :sex: at least once every other day from CD12 and then everyday on CD15, CD16 and CD17... FX for you babe and :dust: to you

@nicholatmn - it does go past the 13th babe, we just didn't have any testers in that category so you're our first one...FX for your June bug babes :hugs:

@runnergrl - that's exactly how I felt but we tested way too early so hang in there babe...:hugs:

@welshrose - how you doing babe... i'm still trying to hang in here and stay away from the bathroom cabinets but i'm not feeling any different :nope:

@Jefner - i'm not on CD1 yet but can I visit the pumpkin patch too?...Pleeeeease :winkwink:

:dust: to all of us

Bexx~ Glad your Birdie is ok:hugs: It was very strange how we were both late by a day. I always get spotting from 9dpo til evening of 11dpo when witch begins to arrive....was pretty convinced when it didn't happen....still not trying to analyse it too much she's here and now I'm trying to work out when I'll be testing in October. How about you, when are you going to test?

Funnily enough, I don't get spotting just before AF but I think I did this month. Maybe it's such a minute amount that I never noticed before.

Hmmm... I'm going to assume a 27-day cycle again (even though it was 28 this month) so I guess I'll be testing on the 22nd October. Or a little earlier if I can't restrain myself. :D

Gonna head over to the Pumpkin Patch and say hi!

Hey Twinmad:hugs:
When is the :witch: due? Keep away from the cupboard babe....it's really not worth the crap feeling of seeing a :bfn: from testing too early:hugs::hugs:

I'm ok sweets...feeling chirpy again....hate being down in the dumps:dohh:

If you end up looking after our late October testing dates could you put me down for the 24th?

Heaps of love n :hugs:

I just noticed your post in the JuneBugs thread to combine forces for more :bfp:s! I'm sorry I missed it earlier! Yes, I think that's a great idea! I'll just copy over the girls that are on the appropriate "June baby" test dates, and you can feel free to take anyone who hasn't posted in here yet for late Sept/early Oct testing. Onward to more than 100 :bfp:s! I'm aiming for 120. *nods* Thanks for mentioning it, btw! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->