• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

i'm due to test 19th because of my b-day and then 23rd when i am due for the witch

Wow!!! Congrats xrosanna :happydance: you are most def on the list now babe.... :happydance: FX the little bean sticks....

Welcome Annamumof2 to the thread, the list has been updated so FX you get a lovely bday pressie :dust: to you babes

@Bexx - I def think it'll be a nice idea to NOT obsess about it this time round but I know it's easier said than done... we're here to support each other babe so let's freefall together :friends:

Hope everyone's having a lovely relaxed Sunday :dust: to ALL

hiya.. having a nice relaxing sunday thanx.... after i managed to get a :sex: in earlier, i was really stressing cos we hadnt managed one yesterday.... i really wish i could freefall, i said iwas going to try to, but woah!!!!!!!! did i get it wrong, obsessing is not the word for how i am being, poor dh honestly, i actually feel a bit sorry for him..... i am asking alot of him.....but i console him with the fact, that its only a few more days and he can have a rest..hahahahaha...

i think i will be one of the happiest girls in the world if i get a :bfp:

girls, i am a x stitch addict, and am doing a lavender and lace design in memory of my little lost baby, its called ' in the arms of an angel'.... ad i have to say, so much love is going into every stitch, and its coming alon really well.....

anyway, chicken in the oven and stuffing to make, so i will say...see ya later..
xxxxx

Hi,
Can i join??
Im currently CD18!
I dont know which catagory i fit into lol as i am using the CB digi smiley face OKP but i wouldnt say im obsessing yet! although i have bought a fertility themometer from boots the other day and planning to use it next cycle (hopefully i wont need it) I have yet to get a smiley face on my CB thingy! and the kit is finished - very tempted to go to tescos for another!

Louise xx :dust:

can i join this thread too? i got a BFP for the 28th september.... been testing all week and had a good BFP on a FRER yesterday, but im not ready to join any pregnancy forums yet!

My temps dropped and I started spotting yesterday. So I'm out. I'll be back for Oct. Congrats to all the :bfp:! And lots of :dust: to everyone else!!

I'm dying here...I "think" I ovulated on wed/thurs. We did the deed on sunday and monday. I have SOOO long before I can test. This is my first cycle TTC. How do you ladies stand the TWW?

I just started my 2nd cycle a couple of days ago. I didn't expect my first 2WW to drag on for so long, but it sure did. Hope it goes a lot quicker for you. :flower:

My only hope is that I'm working so much in the next couple weeks that it will fly by...ugh I am NOT a patient person lol!

hiya.. having a nice relaxing sunday thanx.... after i managed to get a :sex: in earlier, i was really stressing cos we hadnt managed one yesterday.... i really wish i could freefall, i said iwas going to try to, but woah!!!!!!!! did i get it wrong, obsessing is not the word for how i am being, poor dh honestly, i actually feel a bit sorry for him..... i am asking alot of him.....but i console him with the fact, that its only a few more days and he can have a rest..hahahahaha...

i think i will be one of the happiest girls in the world if i get a :bfp:

girls, i am a x stitch addict, and am doing a lavender and lace design in memory of my little lost baby, its called ' in the arms of an angel'.... ad i have to say, so much love is going into every stitch, and its coming alon really well.....

anyway, chicken in the oven and stuffing to make, so i will say...see ya later..
xxxxx

:awww: bless you and your x stitch... lovely idea babe. DH only needs to hang in there for a few more days then he really CAN put his feet up

:hi: BlueberryB, of course you can join in.... you're more than welcome and the spreadsheet will be updated ASAP.... :dust: to you babe and FX you don't get to use your CbFM

@fluffyblue - I guess we are going into late Oct as it'll be great to have all you ladies in one place to support each other

:hi: -Linn-, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :happydance: for your :bfp: SOOOOOO excited for you babe.... pls don't leave us just yet... help spread the baby :dust: on the rest of us :hugs:

:hi: Crypto1976, welcome to the thread... :dust: to you and FX for your :bfp: come 7th Oct :hugs:

:awww: Pretty Sakura, damn :witch: can't believe she got you... Here's :wine: to being a Halloween Humper babe :hugs:

I caved and did an opk today... doesnt look like im ovulating! Is there still time yet? Im CD 14

28 days... gonna go get me another ticker now. I oved on CD 16 last month but had lines on my opks before that. I mean this is cycle 4 after losing my little girl so my body might not be totally back to normal yet even though AF has been like clockwork xx

28 days... gonna go get me another ticker now. I oved on CD 16 last month but had lines on my opks before that. I mean this is cycle 4 after losing my little girl so my body might not be totally back to normal yet even though AF has been like clockwork xx

Babes it all depends on the length of your Luteal Phase so you can prob have an LP of 12 days which would mean you don't O until CD16 like your previous cycle so hang in there babe and get as much BDing :sex: :sex: as you can before then :winkwink:

I will be testing on October 12th! Please include me! :dust:

:hi: MommyTammy, Tammy is adorable :awww: Welcome to the thread and :dust: to you babes.... FX for your :bfp: on the 12th... the front page has been updated hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->