• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I should ovulate around the 15th so I decided to do OPK maybe on the 13th - 18th. :) 3 days until OPK madness

Well I guess Id better get my BFP on the 1st to make the first 3 testers that day look all pretty and nice lol. Testing in 2 days wooot!!!

:hi: BlueberryB, of course you can join in.... you're more than welcome and the spreadsheet will be updated ASAP.... :dust: to you babe and FX you don't get to use your CbFM

@fluffyblue - I guess we are going into late Oct as it'll be great to have all you ladies in one place to support each other

:hi: -Linn-, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :happydance: for your :bfp: SOOOOOO excited for you babe.... pls don't leave us just yet... help spread the baby :dust: on the rest of us :hugs:

:hi: Crypto1976, welcome to the thread... :dust: to you and FX for your :bfp: come 7th Oct :hugs:

:awww: Pretty Sakura, damn :witch: can't believe she got you... Here's :wine: to being a Halloween Humper babe :hugs:

im not leaving for a while... i tested another 2 times today and got BFPs again. i will try my best.... best off luck and loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: to all of you who are still waiting!

and im not obsessing this month either !

Good on you babe.... here's :wine: to freefalling over the next cycle.... this whole obsessing thing has really laid it on me so IF I do get to be a Halloween Humper, i'll be a freefalling Halloween Humper

I should ovulate around the 15th so I decided to do OPK maybe on the 13th - 18th. :) 3 days until OPK madness

Good plan babe... don't forget to get as much BDing :sex: :sex: while u're at it... smiley face or not :winkwink: Your lucky OH :winkwink: FX for you babe :hugs:

Well I guess Id better get my BFP on the 1st to make the first 3 testers that day look all pretty and nice lol. Testing in 2 days wooot!!!

That would be GREEEEAAAAT.... FX for you babe :hugs:

P.s.your chart is looking good, any symptoms? xoxo

Good plan babe... don't forget to get as much BDing :sex: :sex: while u're at it... smiley face or not :winkwink: Your lucky OH :winkwink: FX for you babe :hugs:

Oh, thank you :). And we will. Starting probably tomorrow. lol I haven't let him touch me this week. He resorted to trying to seduce me by shaking his butt. :dohh: lol We better get a :baby: from this one!!

Ok ladies,

You heard it here first..... I GOT MY :bfp: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :happydance: :happydance: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... i'm sooooooo excited..... Check out My BFP Announcement... I'm soooooo stunned

I couldn't have done it without you ladies mwah!!!

:dust: to all still waiting to test :dust:

hi can you put me down for 11th please. my cycles have been all over the place but that is day 28 so im gonna plump for then at the moment.

thanks xx

hi can you put me down for 11th please. my cycles have been all over the place but that is day 28 so im gonna plump for then at the moment.

thanks xx

:hi: babe, the front page has been updated :dust: to you and FX for your :bfp: on the 11th

Where do I add my ticker??

babes, you need to go to your profile and click 'Edit Signature' on the left hand column and you can add you ticker as part of your signature. Hope that helps :dust:

:wave:
I am set to test on oct 14th. OPKs getting darker! Going to :sex: every other day/everyday until the 3rd of oct. Wishing with all of my heart this cycle works! Fingers crossed for all of us! :hugs:

hey twinmad

congrats on your news..hope this is a lucky month for all !!

xx

YAY Twinmad!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->