• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

im not feeling so normal but i took a test a few days ago dont know y but i did i think just because my opks always had a faint line so i wasnt sure but im gonna be testing again in a few days......... every1 has been wanting me to drink l8ly but im scared to and dont wanna tell anybody yet

I O'ed later than expected so can you please change me to Oct. 8th? Thanks!

Front page all updated FX for your :bfp:s babes

how is everyone doing this morning... i'm feeling on top of the world...

:dust: to ALL

Huge congrats twinmad!!! That is amazing news!!!

I am staying positive this month but trying to be chilled out! Am looking after my 2 year old godson at the mo so that is keeping my mind off the 2ww!!! God bless peppa pig! :winkwink:

Ast xx

oh twinmad...thats great news, may it be a h & h nine months.

oh i want a :bfp: not holding my breath though.....

loobs
xxxxx

Can yo uadd me to the 5th Please

congrats twinmad!!!!!
its night here in australia about 8pm.. im about 4dpo i think.. i have bloating and cramps but i had this last month and got my AF.. *sigh maybe shes gearing up..
have a great day ladies... :)

OMG Twinmad!!!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:rofl:....Right back to the computer to type a msg of the......
HUGEST CONGRATULATIONS!:yipee:

Knew the Halloween Humpers just wasn't the right 'club' for you babe!:winkwink:

I can't wish you enough luck babe for a fatastically happy and healthy 9mths.
Sending shed loads of super sticky :dust:

You'll have to sprinkle some positive :bfp: vibes over the Pumpkin Patch....desperate to join you sweets....don't lose touch:hugs::kiss:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OMG Twinmad, I can't believe it!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Yay, so so happy for you!! Big smiley face at work now....

:dust: to us all!!

I got a + OPK!!!! Totally wasn't expecting it as there was NOTHING on yesterdays OPK :wohoo: So excited :D

x-amy-x : Congratulations on your positive opk hun:yipee::hugs:
Good luck and lots of :dust: for a super sticky:bfp:

Thank you welsh. I'm feeling really positive now. Hope i'm not let down. Can't wait til hubby gets home :sex: :lol:

OMG!!! Thanks ladies, I couldn't have done it without you...

:hi: Lawa, welcome to the thread and :dust: to you.. FX for :bfp:s on the 5th babe

@toriaaaaTRASH - 9DPO is way too early babe so don't give up hope just yet. I apparently O'd on around 12-14th so I got my :bfp: at 13DPO

@tonyamanda - I got bloating and some cramps as well at about 4DPO and I wrote it off cos I didn't think I O'd so don't lose hope hun... 4DPO is too early for bloating and cramps to be down to :af: so FX for you babe

@WelshRose - my very own cyber ear, I can't wait to have you join me babe... i'll be stopping over at the Pumpkin Patch in a bit to spread some positive :bfp: vibes and :dust: I still can't believe your intuition babe...i'll never doubt you again :friends:

@CJane - Thanks babes, can't wait to have you join me so FX and :dust: to you babe

@x-amy-x - see? and you were worrying over nothing... well Congrats on the +opk now the real fun and games begin... FX for you babes :hugs:

Everyone else waiting to test :dust: to all and all with :bfp:s Sticky beans and a H&H 9months to you

...going over to the Pumpkin Patch...

Thanks Twin!

I'm so excited for you. Specially for the all important scan to see how many babies you made!!! x

Thanks Twin!

I'm so excited for you. Specially for the all important scan to see how many babies you made!!! x

I know babe but I'm thankful either way...Twin or no Twin :happydance: I actually planned on a full fledgeg diet of yams from the start of this week as I read that they helped produce twins but I guess it's too late for that now and I'll just have to wait and see.

You Oing :happydance: let the 2ww games begin...really keeping everything crossed for you babe :hugs:

I know.. we :sex: last night, I'm hoping we did it good and proper :rofl:

How long are we supposed to keep it up from +opk? How big a time window for egg fertilization do we have?

I know.. we :sex: last night, I'm hoping we did it good and proper :rofl:

How long are we supposed to keep it up from +opk? How big a time window for egg fertilization do we have?

They say up to 48 hours babe so get as much BDing :sex: :sex: as you can and oh!! don't forget to use the pillow trick. I did even though I didn't know whether or not I was O'ing. Made for a good laugh with DH afterwards

LOL He asked me last night if I needed a pillow! Didn't do it, stayed in bed for about an hour after though. Will do pillow tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->