• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I'd definitely recommend it babe... :hugs:

How's everyone doing this afternoon?

haahaa.. you guys make me laugh!! I actually did a headstand on my first cycle (our bedroom in a loft conversion so here is a slanted roof over our bed to rest my feet on!) but to no avail.. :cry:
But am really positive about this cycle (been using a pillow though rather than the full 180!) and am having some wierd achy AF type pains which seems a bit wierd?? But I think you are having the same tonyamanda?? Am not anymore bloated than usual I think, as I have been a bit bloated on and off since TTC!!! Am really hungry though but maybe I am just being a piglet!!

Getting some good practise in with my godson but being thrown in at the deep end with a toddler is hard work!! He is tiring me out!!

Loads of hugs to all you girlies this afternoon and :dust: for all of us left to test!!! :hugs::hugs:

Aster xxx

:hi: BlueberryB, of course you can join in.... you're more than welcome and the spreadsheet will be updated ASAP.... :dust: to you babe and FX you don't get to use your CbFM

@fluffyblue - I guess we are going into late Oct as it'll be great to have all you ladies in one place to support each other

:hi: -Linn-, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :happydance: for your :bfp: SOOOOOO excited for you babe.... pls don't leave us just yet... help spread the baby :dust: on the rest of us :hugs:

:hi: Crypto1976, welcome to the thread... :dust: to you and FX for your :bfp: come 7th Oct :hugs:

:awww: Pretty Sakura, damn :witch: can't believe she got you... Here's :wine: to being a Halloween Humper babe :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome!

Could you please put me down for testing on the 7th - thats if :witch: doesnt get me before hand! im still learning my cycle! :)

Oh an Congrats on your :bfp:!!!! :happydance:

Lou x :dust:

CD1 for me was the 27th September :( .... still being positive!! xx

I had some little bit of pink last night when I wiped IDK if it's from the :sex: in the morning but prob...I know that :witch: is on her way I am cramping :(

I'm 4DPO I have congestion and my lady parts are swollen :( (Sorry for the TMI) But nothing else ...

ah ashely...ss the old hag got ya.....

well, i ranout of opk's so not even sure if ov has come and gone, as i amstill getting little twinges in the area of the ov, but ewcm has eased off.... not holding out much hope to be honest, cos in the las 4 days we only managed to :sex: 3 times.... i reckon i will be joining the pumkin patch gang, still 2 weeks to wait ....grrrrrr....... insanity here i come...
mind you having said that, i usually know a full week before :witch: arrives, so next weekend willbe a killer for me.... bt as i say, i fully expect her to get me on or around oct 10.....
gotta behonest and say i dont reckonwe will be ttcing after this, i think it has gotten DH down a bit this time, taken all the romance and stuff out of it..... so, this could be my last chance.....

not much PMA going on here.....

am so thrilled for you twin.....

lots and lots of love and :dust:

loobs
xxxxxxx

megg can u take me off hun i got my period i think so testing wont be till end of october if i ovulate xx

Hi there, I'm new, but have been lurking. I am CD21 and I will be testing on October 5th if the witch doesn't get me before that!

Pretty sure witch got me. Had spotting Friday afternoon and Sat morning then turned heavy Sat night and then light sunday and nothing today. AF is usually never that short so who knows. Might take a test anyway just for the heck of it. But pretty sure I am out.

OH said something really sweet last night... he turned to me and asked if I thought it was okay to pray for his sperms to do the job well?!? :hugs: Such a sweetie!!

I told him I've been praying for them everyday since we :sex:, and pray that it will be a sticky bean.

I then had to explain what a "sticky bean" means!!! :haha:

How sweet is that??

Sorry for this Q but i'm a total newbie to OPKs...

I got a + this AM... I just took another test and it's already - (lighter than control line) is this normal to have dipped so soon?

xxx

xamyx,
When was the last time before the positive that you did an OPK because you could just have caught the tail end of your surge this morning.

Yesterday about 2pm. It was - ... I hope I ovulated. Is it possible to have such a short window for the + opk?

x-amy-x, my +opk only lasted one day as well!

Don't know if it's normal, but we DTD the day after anyway just to be sure.

They say for some people the LH is too low to ever get a positive, it may be we're quite low too? That's why it only shows up for a bit?

I don't use OPK's (I get a bit over excited and use them all up waaay before my time!!) but really hope that you have caught it anyway. xxx :hugs:

Thank you guys. I hope that i ovulated anyway. We shall see! Here's to the TWW!

I made it to the 1ww.....7 days to go! Trying not to symptom spot, but my bbs are screaming at me right now. I sometimes get this, I also noticed some cramping on and off since 4 dpo (or what it thought was 4 dpo) Like I said, I'm writing these off as PMS, and I'm stickin to it until something tells me otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->