• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

not speaking for myself really , as its really too early to even thinkbout it, but sounds like there may be gonne be a few more :bfp:'s ay??? good luck girls..oh how i want to be one of you too...... i am ust trying not to think bout it hahaahaha

twinmad..... are they good signs then?? the funny feelings i amhaving? i have never actually tried to get pg before, so never 'symptom watched'

X amy X i lost my little boy in july and i have just hadmy first proper ovulation since, ( have had 2 bleeds ) i didnt realise i hadnt actually ovulated last month, but after this last week withthe pains and the ewcm, i know i didnt in aug...so fingers crossed we will hitthe jackpot this month, although i am nt too confident.....

did you have d and c????
i delivered my little man, but the placenta was stuck , so i had to have d and c..... things are defo different since, the pain i had with my period last month was terrible , and the bleedin out of this world, and not ina good way.....

i really hope it works for you.( and me)
loobi
xxxx

:hugs:

My little girl was born at 20 + 4. I gave birth to her naturally. I have ovulated 3 times, going by pains anyway! I have OPKed for two cycles both of which I got a +.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for you BFP hun x

Twin, you may uncross your fingers for a bit if you like. We're gonna :sex: tonight too, just to be sure (and because it's all good :lol:)

xx

:haha: :rofl: thanks for releasing my fingers x-amy-x, they were dead blue :rofl: I guess i dont need to tell u to enjoy the BDing...just don't forget the pillow trick :winkwink:

@loobi - yeah babe, they are very promising signs so hang in there babe :hugs:

:hi: Norris, welcome to the thread babe, here's wishing you :dust: this cycle and :bfp: come the 20th... front page will be updated ASAP

@Holly - these are all great, I would say hang in there but bless you, you seem to be falling apart :awww: not long now babe, give it another 5 days, then you can start POAS.. that's really bad advice but it'll make u feel better for now, right? :hugs:

Huge Congrats to the new :bfp:s Wobin and Lizzie_Moon....that's right!! I've been stalking the threads and snooping around for the June Baby :bfp:s

:yipee: :wohoo: for both of you... I pray the little beanies stick

checked back in my diary, and it seems i had little stabbing pains down in my bits last month prior to AF turning up..... i didnt even remember...

YAY Lizzie Moon!!! I have missed your BFP somewhere!!! Congratulations!!!

WelshRose: You are really wonderful. Thank you so much for your encouragement because my heart just sank so low as soon as I noticed my sore boobies... Actually my temp today has dipped to 36.39... I need to nick some PMA from you. I really don't know how you do it. You still keep me going even though you are going through the same ups and downs... Fingers and toes and everything that can be crossed will be crossed for you to get your :bfp: this month!

Aww Sweetie:hugs:....thank-you:hugs:
Sometimes it is easier looking from the outside in babe....like your dip today would be gorgeous for implantation:winkwink::hugs:....yet your heart probably sunk when your eyes settled on the thermometer reading....don't let it sweets....keep it floating high...I've got a good feeling:winkwink: Go ask Twinmad about my cyber intuition:dohh::rofl:

Well the :witch: has almost finished packing her bags and ready to leave with a very stern "Go away...and don't you dare come near any of the Pumpkin Patch Girls" in her ear...:growlmad:....yeah right...Welshrose really doesn't do stern:dohh::rofl:...the wish was there all the same thou!

Good luck everyone...heaps of :dust: to those still left to test and :dust: of the super stickiest variety for all those that are celebrating :bfp:....
*WelshRose yells skywards up to :cloud9:* Congratulations Girls....hope you all have an amazingly happy and healthy 9mths:hugs:

Ok - felt very strange today! Quite dizzy and out of sorts but with headache. REALLY sore back and uncomfortable / painful tummy. I should of O'd today i think so don't know if it was just that (i don't normally notice THIS much when i do!)

Still feel off now. Headache and felt sick when i bent down before......

Am i becoming a CRAZY :wacko: symptom spotter?!?!

Do you all think im just reading too much into it? Or could it be a good sign??

Hello girls! I am now comfortable on the couch, watching a soccer match with the DH!

Twinmad: Thanks so much for your support. It's just that when I get sore boobies, the wicked :witch: always follows. It is like a calling card... :cry: Anyway, I am sooooo soooo happy you get your :bfp:!! How are you feeling? When will you have your 1st appointment for scan+midwife?

WelshRose: I sooooo wish it is implantation! Hope your cyber intuition does miracle on my body!! (You can start a new business as cyber psychic :D) But with my clockwork soreness in my boobies, it's not looking good... Still, thanks to you and Twinmad, I will try to stay positive!!

Loobi: Fingers crossed for you that it will be good news we are hearing soon :) Did I see that you have 6 children?? How did you manage having 6?? I think for me, I would like 2.

And congratulations to everyone that have their :bfp:s!! Hope the rest of us will join you soon!:happydance:

Lownthwaite: Do you check your BBT and use OPKs? Have you ovulated already? I am sorry I can't be of more help coz I am very confused a lot of times myself, but I am learning more about my body than I ever did :thumbup:

Hopefully they are good symptoms. If you think you are around your ovluation day, maybe you need to DTD just to make sure??

Best of luck to you!

CONGRATS! to everyone and LIzzie Moon! I cant find your BFP posting!! BUT CONGRATS TO ALL!!

Lownthwaite: Do you check your BBT and use OPKs? Have you ovulated already? I am sorry I can't be of more help coz I am very confused a lot of times myself, but I am learning more about my body than I ever did :thumbup:

Hopefully they are good symptoms. If you think you are around your ovluation day, maybe you need to DTD just to make sure??

Best of luck to you!

No dont do temps or anything so don't know 100% when i Ov.......but do feel rotten at the mo, headache, dizzy, sore belly, back, bit sick...........all in my head maybe?? !! :wacko::wacko:

Well I gave in and made a ticker! :happydance: Is this actually for real?!?!?! Pleaseeeee stick baby!!!!!!

Congrats tot he girls with :bfp:'s!!! Yay, 11 so far!

congrats ladies on all the bfp's lets hope this is going to be another boom month

:haha: :rofl: thanks for releasing my fingers x-amy-x, they were dead blue :rofl: I guess i dont need to tell u to enjoy the BDing...just don't forget the pillow trick :winkwink:

@loobi - yeah babe, they are very promising signs so hang in there babe :hugs:

:hi: Norris, welcome to the thread babe, here's wishing you :dust: this cycle and :bfp: come the 20th... front page will be updated ASAP

@Holly - these are all great, I would say hang in there but bless you, you seem to be falling apart :awww: not long now babe, give it another 5 days, then you can start POAS.. that's really bad advice but it'll make u feel better for now, right? :hugs:

Well things kept getting stranger for me all day...serious heartburn (I never get it) low backache and man my CF makes me feel like I'm wetting my pants....DH wants to test now and I'm trying to get him to wait:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->