Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

Question for you ladies...can you take a look at my chart? I know once you O your temps should stay elevated but is it good that they continue to rise? Does that indicate anything? I'm 8DPO and broke down and tested last night and it was :bfn:. I know I'm not out until :witch: comes and that it was really early to test.
What do you guys think?

Steady rise, especially one like yours... often times it's indicative of pregnancy! FX'd for you! I'd say you're on your way to good news! :happydance:

Hi

can I change my testing date from 8th to the 17th (late ovulation) :)

Thank you x

good morning... well, one week til test day.... i was haviing sharp twinges down in me bits, but they seem to have gone off now....
but i had real trouble getting comfy in bed last night, every time i lay on my front, i had a real stretchy feeling that was uncomfortable down one side ... it went off when i changed position...i am symptom spotting, and i said iwas gonna try not to....grrrrrrr... i wish i could just take the 2ww as it is..... and not ss and stress........
not long to go now....... i have FRER upstairs...... will try to get to the end of the week.... they reckon dont they that you can get a result up to 6 days before AF is due to visit?.....i have a poas buddy (nibbler).... i hope she wont mind if i buckle and test before sat..... having said that, i will only do that if i dont have all my AF symptoms. ( and if i do get the symptoms, i wont waste a test ).. which, would usually kick in today or tomorrow if she is coming.....looking back in my diary last month, 6 days before she arrived i was crippled with period pain , had tot ake paracetamol for it and everything.... so, i will allow myself to HOPE if i dont get them this weekend.....my boobs dont hurt too bad, apart from the tips bobbing aroud in my pj top...

there waffled your ears off there didnt i??

hope evryone is ok, i got to sleep in tim 8.30 this morning, that is sooo unusual around here..... so feeling quite good, so far, the girls are not killing each other yet, i am sure its only a matter of time hahahahah DS is out at a footy match...DH is still in bed...... thinkits time for a second cup of tea in peace.... gonne shelve thehouseowrk today, ( its raining anyway so whats the point when the dogs are just gonna make it wet and horrible) so am going to sew a while...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

well im having no symptoms at all and am thinking this is another BFN month for me :(

ah amy... you have 8 days yet love!!!!!!

my symptoms are more than likely af on her way.... my groin area feels kinda bruised or something, bit like ov pains
xxxxx

yeah, i worked out im 5dpo... thats too early for symptoms isnt it?

Hi Twinmad - congrats on your BFP - hope you're feeling well. Could you please add me in for 13th October - :hugs:

amy... yeah i thinks so..... i think all mine are in my head..... i keep thinking that everything i am feeling is just af gearing up to arrive right on time....

Hey just wanted to let you know that lewiepud08 got a BFP. She is now over in first trimester!

anyone else get the funny little pinching feeling down on either side of the pubic area?

Good morning (or afternoon!!) Girls! How's everyone doing today? Congratulations to everyone that gets their :bfp:!! I sooo sooo wish I can join you girls!!

Loobi: I don't mind at all if you want to test early, I will cross everything that can be crossed for a :bfp: for you!! :happydance: I just need a bit of support if I do "successfully" get to the stage that I need to test (I always have spotting a few days before the wicked one is due)!! What date r u planning to test? Sending :dust: your way!

My nibs are not so sore now and for no reason, feel v sad. So the PMS is hitting me now. Only a week til the stupid :witch: is due to call. I wish it can be over already.

anyone else get the funny little pinching feeling down on either side of the pubic area?

loobi: I had some tightness before in the middle but now that had changed to a feeling like cramps as in wanting to go to the bathroom and yet there is no need. A bit like very very mild AF cramps!

hiya nibbler.... well, i think i am just gettingmy hopes up...these funny little twinges down in my small area, are here again today, so i reckon the :witch: is coming for me too.... as i said, i expect lots of tummy ache in the next day or so.....

we will only try for one more cycle... so i really hope i can be successful ...xxxxxx

i wish it was poss totest right NOW!!!!!!

my bbs are not too bad, a bit heavy when i take em out of bra and nipps are sensitive inside top without bra, but thats par for the AF course anyway...i too am feeling very sad today......

and everything is getting on my nerves

Looks like we are in very similar position at the moment, loobi. This is so hard, especially when you are suffering from PMS. It's so hard to pick myself up at the moment. :cry:

Last night was playing with the 2yr old niece. She is so lovable and so affectionate. I wish I can say she was mine. I want a baby so badly. Hope we haven't let it too late to try for our 1st.

right... i am defo out..these pains are getting worse,its defo the :witch: on her way.. ah well....

i know alot of you will say its not over til she is here,but i know my body at this stage....

bit gutted.....
will be back when i amfeeling a bitbetter bout things...
nibbler , good luck petal on your testing, i will peek in to see how you get on...sorry you lost your poas buddy

Hey, well I caved in and tested at only 9dpo with an ic and it was BFN. :nope: I knew it would be, but I've been nauseous for 4 days now, and really getting my hopes up!!

I'm thinking of trying a FRER tomorrow. Do people think it will be worth it to test at 10dpo, or am I still too early? :shrug:

:dust: to us all!!

CJane I am not sure if it is too early but I want to wish you the best of luck if you were to test tomorrow with FRER! I am a coward, can't face a :bfn: so I won't be testing til my AF is late.

:dust: to you and hope you get a lovely big :bfp: when you test!!

Thanks Nibbler!

I think it's waiting that's brave, and testing that's a coward - If I was strong I would wait.... But I can't help getting my hopes up!

(Not that i'll believe a BFN until AF shows, so it makes little difference)

When are you due then? How long do you have to wait? :hugs: I'm due Thurs, but hopefully banning that witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->