Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

CJane, I am definitely not brave at all. I just can't face seeing 1 lonely pink line... And you have great PMA! A lot of ladies do get :bfn: at 1st then get their :bfp: in the end! I m praying this will be the case for you!! :happydance:

I have long LP... 17days! So it's a long wait every time and this is my cycle#6 already. The wicked one is due on the 10th (Sat). I will know latest 2,3days before whether she will arrive though coz I always spot. I won't be testing til 11th (Sun).

Are you trying for your 1st baby as well, CJane?

I caved in an tested..but got a BFN..No signs of AF yet...looking at past cycles can start newhere form yest to tomo..looks like witch is on the way :-(

Nibbler: Hee hee, easy to have a PMA when no one can hear how many times I pray!! :haha:

Yep, also trying for #1... We started in April so I guess it hasn't been THAT long, but it feels like ages. :dohh:

I got a BFP in July, but lost bean at 7w, so hoping for a sticky sticky bean this time.

I also got a long cycle - 35 days - but thank heaven not a long LP - you have my sympathy :hugs: And I thought I was going mad with the wait...!

dippyns: I know it's easier said than done, but don't give up just yet! :hugs: It's not over until the wicked one shows her face! So there's still hope yet.

CJane: So sorry for your loss in July. Hope you get your sticky bean this time :thumbup: We also started trying in April this year and my cycle is 34-37days long. Let's hope that we will both be 2010 mummies!!

:dust: to all!!

loobi, I think I may not be able to be your POAS buddy afterall. Just now when I went to the bathroom, there were tiny strands of blood, very small n thin, but definitely there. So together with my sore BBs, today's PMS, and now this... I think the :witch: has left me enough calling cards.

My DH found me curled up on bed crying. It must be just as hard for him coz he wants our 1st baby just as much as I do. But yet he comforts me. I am calmer now but I still feel like a piece of barren land... :cry:

I will log in again in a few days to see how everyone's doing. Thanks for all the supports girls. You have been most wonderful! Here is :dust: to everyone still waiting to test.

Hey, well I caved in and tested at only 9dpo with an ic and it was BFN. :nope: I knew it would be, but I've been nauseous for 4 days now, and really getting my hopes up!!

I'm thinking of trying a FRER tomorrow. Do people think it will be worth it to test at 10dpo, or am I still too early? :shrug:

:dust: to us all!!

I'm so upset with myself because I tested today knowing it was wayyyyyy to early now I'm a nervous RECK oh boy I wanted to cry... I am 8dpo so do you think I also did it too early? Thanks in advance goodluck:cry:

well i tested today and i think it was just a wee bit early and got a bfn.... i think im just going to wait till next week and test. fingers and everything else crossed girls

well i tested today and i think it was just a wee bit early and got a bfn.... i think im just going to wait till next week and test. fingers and everything else crossed girls

I will keep my fingers crossed for you...:thumbup:

Hello Everyone!
I am to TTC! My DH and I have been trying since march '09, I conceived in may, but MC in June. I took 5 OPK tests during the month before I got pregnant from day 12-16 of my cycle and never got a + LH surge. I was checking temps, but just moved into a new house so haven't at all this month, however my last cycle was longer than normal (36 days, its normally 28-31). I still had 2 OPK's so this month I was unpacking when I randomly came across one and decided just to see what happens(since my last cycle was so long)and low and behold on day 20 two dark lines!!!:happydance: So, my Dh and I got busy for the next couple of days and now I'm waiting. I was so anxious I took a PT today and of course got a BFN, since I still have a week of waiting to go! I am waiting with anticipation this month! I am going to take another PT test in a few days!

Wish me luck and Goodluck to all of you ladies!!!

Hello Everyone!
I am to TTC! My DH and I have been trying since march '09, I conceived in may, but MC in June. I took 5 OPK tests during the month before I got pregnant from day 12-16 of my cycle and never got a + LH surge. I was checking temps, but just moved into a new house so haven't at all this month, however my last cycle was longer than normal (36 days, its normally 28-31). I still had 2 OPK's so this month I was unpacking when I randomly came across one and decided just to see what happens(since my last cycle was so long)and low and behold on day 20 two dark lines!!!:happydance: So, my Dh and I got busy for the next couple of days and now I'm waiting. I was so anxious I took a PT today and of course got a BFN, since I still have a week of waiting to go! I am waiting with anticipation this month! I am going to take another PT test in a few days!

Wish me luck and Goodluck to all of you ladies!!!

Gd luck hun hope u get a bfp :D

Congrats to everyone whos had there bfps aswell :D wooo ,im due on today, well tonight , i normally come on in the evenings, will keep u posted ,gd luck to everyone also xoxox

just to update...I tested October 1st and 2nd - but got a BFN - another huge thing is that the AF witch hasn't arrived yet either...I will keep you posted :)

Morning ladies,

Huge Congrats to lewiepud08 :happydance: Thanks Tara for the tip off :winkwink: I wasn't stalking the BFP announcements/1st trimester yesterday so u may have escaped babes but thanks to Tara :happydance:.... That makes it 22 :bfp:s and we're just at the start of the month.

Welcome to the new testers on the thread... the front page has been updated and I pray it's :bfp:s for you ladies.

I had a very long day yesterday cos my cousin and I went all around London wedding dress shopping for her wedding in April and seeing as we haven't announced yet, I couldn't tell her I was preggers so I had to suck it up and keep going, needless to say I was extremely fagged out by the end of the day and ended up in tears from being so tired :haha: what an emotional mess i'm beginning to become :rofl: My poor DH didn't even know how to approach me when I returned home bawling my eyes out :rofl:

How's everyone today?

Here's some sticky :bfp: :dust: for ALL of YOU

nibbler :hugs: i am so sorry..... is itnormalfor you to get the spotting this far ahead of :witch: arriving?? i am sending you a huge :hugs:

loobi, I think I may not be able to be your POAS buddy afterall. Just now when I went to the bathroom, there were tiny strands of blood, very small n thin, but definitely there. So together with my sore BBs, today's PMS, and now this... I think the :witch: has left me enough calling cards.

My DH found me curled up on bed crying. It must be just as hard for him coz he wants our 1st baby just as much as I do. But yet he comforts me. I am calmer now but I still feel like a piece of barren land... :cry:

I will log in again in a few days to see how everyone's doing. Thanks for all the supports girls. You have been most wonderful! Here is :dust: to everyone still waiting to test.

Awww Nibbler....huge :hugs:
I'm so sorry that you feel the :witch: is on the way babe....There's heaps of room in the Pumpkin Patch if you fancy joining us:hugs::kiss:

argh i still have 11 days until im ment to test - im going to try and hold off till then but knowing me i wont be able too.

Update.... tested this morning with FRER and got very faint :bfp: !! :happydance:

Was very light so will keep testing over the next few days, but seeing as I'm only 10 dpo I'm feelin pretty good about it! Now praying that the bean will stick this time.

Knew that all the sickness I've felt the last week had to be for a reason...

Congrats Jane.

Cautiously adding my BFP too!! FRER this morning and Superdrug this afternoon - 9DPO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->