Tremendous nos. BFPs so far on the June Babies thread!!! And there' still 2wks to go

I think i have my :bfp: i will confirm tomorrow when i do a FRER but this is what i got this morning.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/203383-omg-real.html

Sorry to break the run of BFP's but :witch: FINALLY came on saturday... third time lucky for me i hope!! Cycle 3 here I come!

the :witch: got me tonight, good luck to all and hope you get your :bfp:

Tentative :bfp: for me! EEP! :)

Holy fuck, are you fucking serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG we can so totally be bump buddies :happydance:

I'm SO okay with it! :) I'll add you to my sig! :hugs: I love your usage of 'fuck'... really showing the diversity of my favorite word! :happydance:

Well some things are just so fucking exciting that you need to use the fuck word......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fuck fuck fuckity fuck Megg has a :bfp: :wohoo: fx'd

I'm just fucking excited that you can fucking see it! :happydance: YAY!

Tentative :bfp: for me! EEP! :)

Holy fuck, are you fucking serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG we can so totally be bump buddies :happydance:

I'm SO okay with it! :) I'll add you to my sig! :hugs: I love your usage of 'fuck'... really showing the diversity of my favorite word! :happydance:

Well some things are just so fucking exciting that you need to use the fuck word......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fuck fuck fuckity fuck Megg has a :bfp: :wohoo: fx'd

I'm just fucking excited that you can fucking see it! :happydance: YAY!

I can totally fucking see it :wohoo:

You two fucking crack me up... xx

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!

I'm still showing as negative, my chart looks promising though, but anyway... :dust:

that so funny!!!

im glad i joined this forum

Well done x

FUCK! Thanks for brightening up my morning ladies, I've been in stitches... That's fucking brilliant news. And Sarah I have to admit I was silently stalking you yesterday waiting for your second test result. This website is COOL AS FUCK!

bbhopes - Youre chart DOES look promising! :) FX'd! Tons of :dust: to you!

The rest of you lot... Loving this! The "fuck" this and "fuck" that! It truly is my favorite word! HAHA! My kid's going to come out swearing like a sailor!

I can hear it now... "Fuck, Mom!... Longest 9 months EVER!" :rofl:

:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: for all the new :bfp:s

Sarahmelissa and Megg - FAB news ladies.... i'm mighty ecstatic for you two :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->