Trendy gifts for a little boy

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I want to get my friend's son a little gift (under £10) as she has been very good to me, but won't accept anything for herself. It's only a token thank you, but he is a very trendy baby (he's 5 months) and she only ever dresses him in next, mothercare, gap and mamas and papas stuff which is a little outside of my price range. I was thinking of getting something that is from one of her preferred brands but not spend a fortune like a toy or a blanket. Any idea what I could get?

Hi Hun,

Go on the debenhams website you can get some lovely little boys ted baker stuff on there or jasper conran (in the sale items) a little sleepsuit or something for under £10.00 they have some lovely stuff xx

i find ebay real good for anything :) its a life saver for me and hubby bt the moment we are both rather skint with a baby on the way for us ebay is the way forward hope that helps you :) best of luck

The baby k stuff at mothercare is really trendy, you can get bits and pieces for under £10! x

i got my friends 6 months old a Bench Jacket from TKmaxx for 9.99. shes the same.... only the best . lol!

Thanks girls! She is prob going to think that i'm a right scruff as ebay and pirmark are more my price point.

i do agree mothercare do have some great stuff for us but some times you find the same stuff cheaper on ebay omg i sound obsessed sorry lol

try asos.com. Their baby stuff is sooooo adorable but very expensive (way out of my price range too), but ive noticed that often have little bits in the sale :) x

Maybe get a baby book or lullabies CD or something? They will grow out of clothes so quickly she might be grateful for something different? x Or get a photo of her bubs and put it in a nice frame for her ?x

welcome :) im having a boy well thats what they think find out for def soon cant wate :) so happy im so lucky and happy i have such a loving caring group helping me and my partner

I love Baby Gap, but it is waaay outside outside our budget. However I got my DD a few things for christmas from the clearance rack, got a t-shirt dress for $8 and a long sleeve shirt for $5 (great price for that store). So I'd say check the clearance section, sometimes you can snag a great deal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->