Trendy gifts for a little boy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Noodles, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

I want to get my friend's son a little gift (under £10) as she has been very good to me, but won't accept anything for herself. It's only a token thank you, but he is a very trendy baby (he's 5 months) and she only ever dresses him in next, mothercare, gap and mamas and papas stuff which is a little outside of my price range. I was thinking of getting something that is from one of her preferred brands but not spend a fortune like a toy or a blanket. Any idea what I could get?

2. Pinkfly

Pinkfly Mum of 2 boys & Pink bump

Hi Hun,

Go on the debenhams website you can get some lovely little boys ted baker stuff on there or jasper conran (in the sale items) a little sleepsuit or something for under £10.00 they have some lovely stuff xx

3. littlegoth666

littlegoth666 Well-Known Member

i find ebay real good for anything :) its a life saver for me and hubby bt the moment we are both rather skint with a baby on the way for us ebay is the way forward hope that helps you :) best of luck

4. lottie_2007

lottie_2007 Mummy of 3!!

The baby k stuff at mothercare is really trendy, you can get bits and pieces for under £10! x

5. bethy1512

bethy1512 due NYE 09

i got my friends 6 months old a Bench Jacket from TKmaxx for 9.99. shes the same.... only the best . lol!

6. Noodles

Thanks girls! She is prob going to think that i'm a right scruff as ebay and pirmark are more my price point.

7. littlegoth666

i do agree mothercare do have some great stuff for us but some times you find the same stuff cheaper on ebay omg i sound obsessed sorry lol

8. littlegoth666

your not a scruf she should be happy she is getting anything

9. kayleigh&bump

kayleigh&bump Mum to Finnley & TTC #2

try asos.com. Their baby stuff is sooooo adorable but very expensive (way out of my price range too), but ive noticed that often have little bits in the sale :) x

10. PieMistress

PieMistress Proud and happy Mummy

Maybe get a baby book or lullabies CD or something? They will grow out of clothes so quickly she might be grateful for something different? x Or get a photo of her bubs and put it in a nice frame for her ?x

11. littlegoth666

that is a great idear babys do grow real quick :)

12. Noodles

Some fab ideas here girls, thanks

13. littlegoth666

welcome :) im having a boy well thats what they think find out for def soon cant wate :) so happy im so lucky and happy i have such a loving caring group helping me and my partner

14. MoonMuffin

MoonMuffin Mom of 2!

I love Baby Gap, but it is waaay outside outside our budget. However I got my DD a few things for christmas from the clearance rack, got a t-shirt dress for $8 and a long sleeve shirt for $5 (great price for that store). So I'd say check the clearance section, sometimes you can snag a great deal :D