Tricky newbie! TWW

MissMara

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!

I am new here, well sort of. I've always lingered and read amazing stories and advice from this website so here goes!

I am 23 years old and currently not trying to get pregnant. I
Wish! My partner and I are still young and I know he is not ready, I don't even know if I'm ready! But the thought of having babies makes my heart sing that's for sure haha.. We are excited to find out if I am pregnant :)

I've been on the pill on and off for at least 3 years.. I did stop taking contraceptive but due to having reoccurring ovarian cysts, my OB advised I stay on the pill to stop the cysts! I recently went away for 3 days and forgot to take my pill packet with me. I had 1 left! So I skipped the pill on Friday the 15th of Aug, took the last one I had on Saturday and continued to take them when I got home on Sunday.. And I've accidentally had to double up a few times in the last month.

My last period started on the 5th and I believe (due to a 32 day cycle and a 16 day LO) I ovulated on the 21st of aug. Which is they day my partner and I did the deed :p I'm between then and now I was struck with a chest infection which resulted in anti biotics, which cancelled out my pill. It worked out that the day I finished my antibiotics, I was supposed to start my placebo pills. So I just stopped taking my pill (Mon the 25th was the last day I took a pill)

So this is where I'm stuck. I've had unreal
Symptoms for the last week. I don't know if these are due to NOT taking the pill, or being pregnant. I'm currently 15DPO and have tested practically every day for the last few days and they have all been BFN :(

I seen a doc yesterday and am going to have bloods done this morning.. So it won't be long before I know for sure if I am expecting my first little bundle of joy! I took a HPT this morning expecting a negative but I THINK I see a line! (I have pictures!) but I don't know if this line is my eyes giving me what I want or not :( I try not to get my hopes up because I've been told due to the cysts, I may have problems with fertility. Which broke my heart but I've heard of so many women being told this same thing and then getting a little surprise..

I guess I'm just sharing my story and asking for your amazing advice!
So what do you all think? :)

Thank you so much for reading!!

Ooh well hope you get the outcome you want on the bloods! Missing/skipping/doubling pills can mess with their effectiveness for sure. Can you post the pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->