Triphasic Chart Help Please

BlueMoonBubba

Reaction score
Hello all,

By the looks of it, it looks like my chart is triphasic (correct me if i'm wrong). however, i'm still testing bfn:cry:

am I clutching at straws and should i have a bfp by now it i was pregnant?

has anyone had this or see this before and end up with a bfp. AF is due today or tomorrow and temps are still on the rise.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 9.18.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 9.18.26 AM.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 9
btw, my countdowntopregnancy ticker conflicts what FF has, but I'm going by FF since temps confirmed ovulation.

Hey! Sadly, a triphasic chart isn't nearly as much of a guarantee of pregnancy as we want to believe. However, I think making it to 13dpo with a high temp still is good. Again, not a guarantee but still looking plausible. You have a temp entered for tomorrow (Friday 9/9) though.

Looking at temps alone I agree with FF. However your secondary sighs don't support the crisshairs. Having three days of positive opks and Oing on day one. Most women (not all) O the second day of opks and then it goes negative 1dpo. You also had EWCM at various points of your chart including that third opk day. Without precious charts I can't say if the temp pattern matches up.

But you aren't out unless the witch shows so hang in there!

hi, thanks for looking, it's friday 9/9 here in Australia hence the temp that day.

it was so weird for me, i never get positive opks 3 days in a row, but for some reason this cycle i did. maybe i did it all wrong since its my first month properly charting:(

Generally the day the opk much darker than the control is when you O. I will post a pic of my opks from the day before O, morning of O, afternoon of O.

Temping is straightforward. The only thing I would look more into what classified as ewcm. Most women I know who have multiple days like that have PCOS so they gear up and don't o several times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Generally the day the opk much darker than the control is when you O. I will post a pic of my opks from the day before O, morning of O, afternoon of O.

Temping is straightforward. The only thing I would look more into what classified as ewcm. Most women I know who have multiple days like that have PCOS so they gear up and don't o several times.

thank you for the information its really helpful.

AF is here, i'll take all that into consideration next cycle, i seem to get ewcm a few days before a positive opk but not abundantly, i wonder if i should note that down on the chart?

Noooo :(. Sorry I was hoping to come back to your bfp :(. I would note it. Better to have it than not. I know a few women who get a few days before as well. I can never reach my cervix so can't help you there haha. FXed for this cycle!

Noooo :(. Sorry I was hoping to come back to your bfp :(. I would note it. Better to have it than not. I know a few women who get a few days before as well. I can never reach my cervix so can't help you there haha. FXed for this cycle!

thank you :flower:

me too, i have short fat fingers and i can never reach my cervix lol, all is well, good luck to you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->