Trouble sleeping

kmh1987

Reaction score
Im 7 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling extremely tired, I try to avoid naps during the days but when it comes to night I am waking up 3 to 5 times a night for upto a hour sometimes, is anyone else having trouble sleeping?

Yes i am but only started the last week before that i was asleeping about 16hrs.

Yeah I was the same when I first got my BFP I slept loads! It's gone from one extreme to another x

I wasn't sleeping that great around then either. But I seem to be doing okay now. Other than the 2 times (at least) a night I get up to pee. :)

I am only 4 weeks and having this issue, but I think mine is mostly due to stress from work and school and not being able to shut my mind off! Also, last night I was crampy and couldn't get comfy

For 2 or 3 weeks after I found out I was pregnant (so I'd way weeks 4-6) I had a very hard time sleeping. No matter how late I went to sleep, I'd wake up with my mind racing, and I'd wake up on my own around 6am and be unable to get back to sleep. Eventually I was able to go back to sleeping until 7:30, my normal wake up time. I think it was just nerves.

The past few nights I've been having an impossible time sleeping, but I think it's mostly stress of work & school. Although last night I had awful low back and leg cramps that kept waking me.

I had this problem since the day i found out until about 12 weeks pregnant. For me, it might have been something to do with being anxious to get to the 12 weeks so this might be the same for you.

Hope it gets better soon :hugs:
x

Yeah I've had this with several pregnancies! I wake up to pee and my mind just races, keeping me awake! Happened this morning, I was up from 5am, everyone else had a lie in til 7 lol

I started losing sleep last week when I found out I was pregnant. Part of it was because I was anxious and nervous to tell hubby! The day before I told him, I literally got NO sleep! But I was still energized the next day lol. It's been fine the past couple of days, but I do find myself waking up in the middle of the night to pee. I guess I am part of that club now! I do enjoy afternoon naps, but I try to keep it at about 3 hours max, and only a couple days a week.

Congratulations! :)

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and I've been incredibly tired lately. I'm working two jobs which is totally draining but with all the free time I have, I sleep! Hehe.

Though, I never have any trouble staying asleep at night. Maybe your day-time naps could be affecting your night-time sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->