True Blood Season 5

Regalpeas

25th hour dash! 38+ trying
Reaction score
1st episode aired tonight in US.

Any real time and/or online watcher?
:)

I watched it, stayed up all bloody night, and finally had it download by 3am :) but it was SO SO SO SO worth it lol :) amazing !

Yes! It was really good but I was confused at the end. Was Sookie screaming because she was being attacked?

Yeah, if you find next weeks promo you can see that Tara goes a bit crazy, after being turned, she is on the war path lol! don't suppose you can blame her, she never has an easy time does she lol

Yeah, she always gets into bad situations lol. I should have known she'd go crazy. Can't wait until next week! Looks like this season will be good!

wasn't best pleased with Erics attitude toward sookie at the beginning of the episode mind ! but yeah deffo looking forward to it !

I had the intention of waiting til the end of the season to watch it right through on a marathon kind of thing but I have so many people on my facebook that love to spoil, Desperate Housewives, Glee etc, that I thought sod it, I'll watch it and do a marathon after the season has ended.

Anyway, my theory about Tara was correct. It'll be interesting to see how her situation pans out though.

I wish it was me in that lock up with Eric humping the arse off him...well...him humping me haha! He's sexy as hell.

I'm intrigued about Terry's situation.

Andy naked.....ewwwwwwwwwww!! haha

yeah hah ew! I'm excited to see a Pam/Tara relationship blossom, It is deffo the sort of thing the writers would do isn't it lol also, it would account for why they gave Tara a gf for about 5 minutes last season haha, but even if they don't have a "romantic" relationship, i deffo think there will be some maker bonding there :)

I want to watch it :brat: but know know where to x any tips? x

I was really impressed with the new ep. The past couple of seasons have been a bit 'wtf?' but i did find it quite funny, especially the scene with Jason and the Rev!

Ahh, I need to finish watching season 4 first! Might kick DH out to pub tonight and catch up :haha:

Watched it the other night and im not impressed.
They have changed so much till now that they cant do anything along the lines of the 5th book, I dont expect word for word but I dont like it when tjey just make whole new stories.
Mind you I didnt like the first eppisode of the last season but soon got used to it soon as eric got his kit off :)

I want to watch it :brat: but know know where to x any tips? x

I use tv links.eu but recently their downloads have been garbage. Maybe you can find a diamond in the rough there. Other than that I don't know of any off hand. If I come across any I'll let you know. :)

yeah hah ew! I'm excited to see a Pam/Tara relationship blossom, It is deffo the sort of thing the writers would do isn't it lol also, it would account for why they gave Tara a gf for about 5 minutes last season haha, but even if they don't have a "romantic" relationship, i deffo think there will be some maker bonding there :)

Yes, once Tara calms down it should be some very interesting interactions there. Also how will Eric do as a grand. hahahha But he won't be around her for awhile it seems it will be awhile before they come back to Bon Temps. Also, I'm a Bill fan so I want him to get Sookie back. However, I too was shocked how nasty Eric was towards not saving Sookie.

I had the intention of waiting til the end of the season to watch it right through on a marathon kind of thing but I have so many people on my facebook that love to spoil, Desperate Housewives, Glee etc, that I thought sod it, I'll watch it and do a marathon after the season has ended.

Anyway, my theory about Tara was correct. It'll be interesting to see how her situation pans out though.

I wish it was me in that lock up with Eric humping the arse off him...well...him humping me haha! He's sexy as hell.

I'm intrigued about Terry's situation.

Andy naked.....ewwwwwwwwwww!! haha

lol Andy is suck a Kooky character. I wonder what's his SL going to be about this season.

I was really impressed with the new ep. The past couple of seasons have been a bit 'wtf?' but i did find it quite funny, especially the scene with Jason and the Rev!

I love Jason. He's my favorite character. :haha:Kwanten does an excellent job with this character! The REV and Russell back at the same time. Lordy lordy how will this turn out. lol

Watched it the other night and im not impressed.
They have changed so much till now that they cant do anything along the lines of the 5th book, I dont expect word for word but I dont like it when tjey just make whole new stories.
Mind you I didnt like the first eppisode of the last season but soon got used to it soon as eric got his kit off :)

I'm not happy about the Authority storyline at all. Not only does that take Bill away from Sookie(which is okay if she's going to date Alcide temporarily) but it's not interesting at all. Sigh. Well we'll see.

Can't wait to see tonight's episode. I want to hear Tara's first words. Ha you're the thing you hated. What ya going to do about it. lol :) Actually, If I was her I would be pissed!

Theres a few things im not happy about but im a sucker for not changing things too much :)
If your going to bother doing the whole jason missing and getting bitten story then why have him not actualy change in the end? although maybe next fullmoon who knows.
Just seems a bit pointless.
For that matter I dont like the changing of hotshots along with calvin from a group of friends to a group of enemies.
Same with the fairies, why change them to bad people (wonder how thats going to all play out when it comes to the fay war)

Just seems they are changing the personality of the charecters to much to something that doesnt seem to fit.
Especialy as I was impressed with the first 2 seasons on how well I thought the charecters of sookie, bill and Eric where played to what I expected them to be but now they are just making everyone into badies and moody gits (pam has always been moodier then I thought she should be)

See I haven't read the book yet so I have nothing to compare to at the moment.
What is the premise of the 5th book? I know season one we have the vamps intro and sookie and bill two the church and maened,3 were the wolves, 4 was witches, ghosts , Sookie and Eric...so what's next angels, demons, Sookie and alcide? I kinda wish they would have stuck to a theme that each new season we would see a new supernatural or something.

I heard Allan Ball is leaving after this season. Who knows where the show will head after that.:shrug:

with the 5th book it was more focused on someone shooting weres and shifters and Jasons new experiance with becoming a were panther and his new place as part of the hot shot comunity (a good place in the books)
Also the werewolf pack have to choose a new leader and theres a politics thing (the weres are friends to sookie in the books)
Theres the start of a key charecter in the books Quinne, I am realy interested who ends up playing Quinne and they better keep him in.
Bill was barely in the 5th book and the only real part Eric played was already played out mostly season 3 with tara's charecter.

It just seems every charecter except sookie, Bill, Eric and Sam is being turned into enemies and nasty people and even Eric, Sam and Bill are slowely heading towards being nasty.

I never new the ones who played sookie and bill (cant remember thier names) are married in real life, that must make their sex scenes alot easier but Eric sex scenes must be weird for them.
Also she is pregnant so I wonder if thats going to get in the way of filming season 6

I'm glad its changed so much, i know its suppose to be based on the books etc, but i have switched off lol and am quite happy to pretend the books don't exist, especially after reading deadlocked lol, i literally got to the end of the book and i was just sitting there thinking "what the hell was that crap" Its the first time i have ever WANTED a tv series to defer so far from the book lol.

In a way I'm glad they've changed it from the books but I was disappointed when they decided not to have Jason as a were. And why they had to change a simple but effective 'shower scene' between sookie and Eric from s4 into....well I'm not sure what it was but WHY?! It was a very hot yet lovely bit in the book.

I must admit I'm liking bad ass sookie with her reaction to Debbie pelt. In the books her conscience plays on her a little (just a little) but in this season we are kind of seeing a bigger dark side to her. I think that's cool.

Eagerly anticipating Russell's return :)

Steve Newlin stole the show for me tonight!! I hated him in season 2 but he's actually hilarious this season :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->