True Blood Season 5

Im going to have to go back and watch season 4 again because I cant remember seeing anything about newlin beimg a vampire before this season (obviously I know who he is from s2) so that just confused the hell out of me, I think iv been starimg ar erics butt too much and missed a few things in s4 :)

Thanks Rhi_Rhi for the link, means I get to watch too now :yipee:
I'm sure I read that Quin is in this series & I'm guessing from the scene with Alcide & the weres in the first ep that something along the lines of him being pack leader will come be added in to the show x

I stopped reading the books at around book 6 or 7 I think, they got too boring so I moved on to something else x
I didnt like that they changed the eric/sookie/debbie SL, I liked that he had that hold over sookie but I'm intrigued to where they will go with the Tara SL

Oh & OMG I love Eric Northman, missed that man lol x

n.p if you need this weeks let me know :)
i am very excited about the tara story line!

Hi Ladies! You all make me want to read the books. Since things are different I may be able to read them with out being bored from knowing the storyline already.

I love Sookie and Bill. Will they ever be together again sigh... I heard the books are no better in that department because after the first few books Sookie and Bill do not interact much. Oh well.:cry:

Saw episode 2 it was pretty good. Finally I see what the authority's issue is because it was not clear to me in the first episode. Ugghhh Tara is already an annoying vampire. I can't believe she's gonna go from bad to worse. I liked her as a human, but a vampire with a chip on the shoulder? Now that's something I'm not looking forward to.
I LOVE LAFAYETTE! Is he not the most hilarious character out there with Jason right to follow. Well the story lines seem to be getting off to a better start than last year with Arlene and Terry's being the most off putting. I really like them but there's really nothing for those two. The baby story last year was horrendous.

Oh and am I the only one who laughed her (bleeping) head off when Luna's daughter was a husky pup in a night gown?:rofl: I seriously hope that's some sort of dream. How can she change with her clothes on? The puppy was so cute though.:laugh2:

Ive just finished watching episode 3, the vamp who put the belts around Bill & Eric, saying 'your too cute to be goo' what the hell has she been in before?? its bugging the hell out of me & I cant find her name anywhere to find out
anyone have any idea? x

Ive just finished watching episode 3, the vamp who put the belts around Bill & Eric, saying 'your too cute to be goo' what the hell has she been in before?? its bugging the hell out of me & I cant find her name anywhere to find out
anyone have any idea? x

She was in Andre, the movie about a seal...I think it was a seal anyway lol.
She was also in Napoleon Dynamite :) xx

Its ellen page lol :) AND her and Alex and been "spotted" out together alot lately owww arrr ;) she has been in Xmen (kitty) juno (juno) and inception (who can even remember lol ) shes stealing my bf though !!!!!!!

No wasnt Ellen Page it was the girl from Andre wahooooo thank you, been bugging the hell out of me x

lmao i know who u mean now, i just assumed we were talking about Ellen page for some reason (because they are apparently dating) lol nvm me :p

After this time i never knew anna paquine was married to the one that played bill.
Wonder how they are going to deal with filming season 6 with her being pregnant

apparently they don't start until after the baby is born :) talk about pressure to get the weight off lol ! for the current season apparently we will see Anna carrying some pretty big bags around towards the end hahah.

After this time i never knew anna paquine was married to the one that played bill.
Wonder how they are going to deal with filming season 6 with her being pregnant

pregnant with twins too! i was wondering the same thing about the naked scenes she always does. lol

love this show. eric is so god damn sexy! i can't get enough of him. personally i like him and sookie together better. mostly cuz he is so good to look at lol but i just think they go better together too.

i've also started to read the books. and while the first 2 seasons were spot on with the books i think it's good to go off the story a bit and create their own show because it gives it a bit of new stuff, never know what's gonna happen!

i hate tara though she is soooooooo annoying! i thought they were gonna kill her off, and i was excited lol she has way too much baggage. anyways, interested to see how it all pans out.

did i mention eric is sexy as hell? mmmmmmmm

The last two episodes have been a tad boring :/

Its all getting far too ridiculous now, but I love it never the less!

Just watched eo5 today...well mostly I kept getting interrupted by the kiddos!

I know I'm kind of late here but I just started watching True Blood. Just want to tell you who aren't watching that it's an awesome tv serie! WATCH IT :D

but what is with bill? is he becoming a bad guy? and eric is becoming alot more soft (no pun intended!) it is all quite crazy at the moment, and im loving it!:) oh and anna has started wearing big shirts and putting pillows in front of her tummy, so i think her bun in the oven is starting to show:) i love this show, have watched it since the beginning, read all the books.... and though they are no longer following the books i love it none the less:)

One of my favorites! Still waiting to watch last nights episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->