True Blood!

I'm glad it will start being different. I already notice differences but I'm only on the third chapter. :p I can't wait to get further!

i havent had time to read the books but i've been watching the show since the first season and i own seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. Im gonna go to the true blood convention in Orlando in November.

yeah, i thought about that too, eyecon? im waiting to see who els eis announced to be there (IE aleksander? SO THERE LOL).

haha yea i know im waiting to see if he's gonna be there. I knw that Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin just got married

There is a very good reason that Alexander Skarsgard has been voted Sweden's sexiest man on at least one occasion! Stephen Moyer doesn't do it for me at all tbh! And that's not just because I dislike Bill, I just find him a bit... lacklustre. Some of the things he's been quoted as saying about the series have also annoyed me no end! (Although not as much as some of Alan Ball's sound bites- apparently he doesn't understand how women can find Eric sexy because he's not tall, dark and handsome like Bill! :dohh:)

As far as I can tell, the first episode of season 1 followed the first chapter of the first book. Season 1 followed the first book reasonably well: it was recognisable as the same story and the changes made didn't detract from the plot to badly. Season 2 has some similarities to book 2, but the main storyline from the book only actually has about an hour and a half of screen time throughout the entire series and even then there have been some pretty major changes made to that! I stopped trying to watch season 3 as the extent and type of changes made actually really made me angry!:dohh: I don't want to know how horrendous I'll find season 4, especially as there are some important Eric bits that I think I would actually cry over them missing out. Considering Alan Ball isn't an Eric fan and doesn't understand the appeal and doesn't even seem to want to show Eric in a sympathetic light, I'm not holding out much hope for some of the particular golden moments from book 4 to actually make the script, let alone the final cut! :cry: I'm not so good with extrenuous changes to tv/film adaptations! :haha: The Harry Potter films incite a similar reaction from me!:dohh:

Beca :wave:

Stephen Moyer is an Essex boy :haha:

I used to Love Bill in the first 2 seasons but Eric is waaay hotter in this season by miles

is tonight the finale?? :cry: :cry: :cry: i was in denial thinking i had a couple more weeks :cry:

Im in Canada and checked the HBO schedule and its got new episodes till Oct 26 :happydance: Crisis Averted LOL

OH NO - i looked again (sorry baby brain...) there is a new one tonight and next sunday then they repeat :cry: Its almost over :cry:

Its a Statutory Holiday in Canada & the US... UK calls them bank holidays i think? So thats they did the rerun.. BOOOOO

^^ :rofl:

And the worst part - IM AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get no holiday and no new TB :cry: lol

I am so excited for the next episode!!! Series 2 is starting to be shown on channel 4 in the uk on thursday as well so I am going to watch it again lol

Season finale of Season 3 comes on tonight! Woohoo!

OMG the season finale was amazing!

^^ AHH! I haven't seen it yet. Gotta wait for DH to catch up with season 3. :dohh: But now I'm uber-excited to see the finale after seeing your comment!! :D

I'm now on book 3 of the series. I'm excited to get to book 4 because I saw some of your comments about Eric. :D I wish DD would let me sit and read more often but I'm slowly getting through them! :happydance:

OMG the season finale was amazing!

100% downloaded !:thumbup: yes !! im about to sit down and watch it too.... i know its gonna be amazing but hearing you say it just makes me even more excited !! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->