True Blood!

yh i wanted that too, i thought he may have been claude, but why call himself jesus?? :haha: im quite interested in the whole laffyette thing and him being "special" cause obviously he didnt make it very far in the the books :thumbup:

Yes, Lafayette did die in the book, didn't he? That's why in the first season I thought he was the dead body in the car...but it was Miss Jeanette

I suppose they keep Lafayette because he is an interesting and likeable character, and they would need him for future storylines. Just like Jessica and Hoyt, who aren't in the books either. But still - Charlaine Harris (the author of the books) isn't even done writing!! And she has how many books out already?

yea 10 so far. and i love jessica :D

Okay, Oulina, I agree.
That had more chemistry than we've seen so far from those two, but I don't know. The TV Sookie and Bill are way hotter than the book version. The TV Eric and Sookie still have a lot of catching up to do, I think. But it's a start !

see i think theres plenty of time for the sookie and eric catch up. if it plays along the same line of books. its the forth book when their relationship really takes off isnt it? when eric stays with her after having his memory taken :happydance:

I have no problems with the creative decisions made by the shows producers. Im not sure i would like the show as much if it was the books played out word for word you know. I have my own "vision" of things when i read the books (although the characters in book 10 look more like true blood all the time). The the difference between the book and the show it keeps me begging for more because while i have an idea of whats going on the show still manages to keep me on my toes!

Hey girls! :wave: I know I'm late coming into this but I started watching the true blood series online last week and I ended up making it a marathon and watching all of the episodes because I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. :blush:

I haven't read the books but I have the 8 book boxed set sitting on my table unopened just waiting to be read. I have to finish up the book I'm reading now first though. :haha: I even bought the first 2 seasons even though I watched them for free online. I just love it so much I want to watch it all again but on the big TV instead of my little 13" laptop. :D My DH is currently away but I plan on making him watch them with me when he gets back. Hopefully I can convert him. :thumbup:

Also, I've been team eric from the second he appeared on the screen in the first season. But my love for him has grown more and more with each season. :bunny:

If your team Eric now, wait till you read the books!! *sigh* Viking :cloud9:

Without reading the whole thread, I must say, I've been wanting to see what the big deal about True Blood is... I'm ordering it on netflix! Should get it in two days. :happydance:

Just finished watching Sunday's epi:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That is all. :rofl:

Just finished watching Sunday's epi:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That is all. :rofl:

His face!!! His beautiful face!!! :cry::cry:

I've been racking my brain on how hes gonna get free.. Does Pam snap to realizing her maker is dying and release bill who gives sookie blood who goes out and saves Eric... or does Pam just run out and face the sun to save him...

Did anyone see them present at the Emmy's the other night... Stephen moyer is a much sexier human than vampire and Alex Skarsgard makes a much sexier vamp than human.

Mmm, I'd still take Alexander Skarsgard into bed regardless though... :munch:

shoot i'd have Alexander Skarsgard's baby lol

y'all will have to fight me for that ! LOL.
really, i would take stephen moyer too though.

I've been watching since the beginning.. I LOVE the show so much.. Have any of you read the books it's based off of? They are better than the show but the visual or Eric makes the show worth it :)

i havent had time to read the books but i've been watching the show since the first season and i own seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. Im gonna go to the true blood convention in Orlando in November.

i havent had time to read the books but i've been watching the show since the first season and i own seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. Im gonna go to the true blood convention in Orlando in November.

yeah, i thought about that too, eyecon? im waiting to see who els eis announced to be there (IE aleksander? SO THERE LOL).

I am just now starting on the books. I'm on the first book and so far it's good. Predictable obviously, because it's similar to the show but it's definitely good. :thumbup:

I am just now starting on the books. I'm on the first book and so far it's good. Predictable obviously, because it's similar to the show but it's definitely good. :thumbup:

yea, wait til you get further along... a lot different, and imo, in a better way

book 1 and 2 followed pretty closely to season 1 and 2 with a few changes... but this season the writers are making huge creative changes... and it makes the book and show different enough that i don't say one is better than the other cause they are pretty different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->