• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Truly NTNP...

3rd day of headache in a row. AF still hiding. CD 34. Just about a week late now. My body seems to have lost its mind the moment June arrived. Lol.

Sorry Last. I usually go ahead and give in to some caffeine, I hope it doesn't last too much longer.

Thanks, busytulip. I thought of it, since my caffeine intake is already so much lower than most people's for my own health, but didn't, largely because I don't think it really helps with my headaches anyway. Ibuprofen and Sudafed often help, but I just can't do it until I'm certain it wouldn't hurt. I used up my last cheap test on the 15th for another BFN. I'm trying to just wait and be cautious in case I'm one of the weird ones that it just doesn't show for a while. Seems unlikely but without AF it just feels risky.

What's weird is, usually my unrelenting, multi-day headaches occur with AF. I feel a bit dizzy, gross (though unfortunately my appetite is still strong lol), and of course I'm on high alert of every songle twinge or feeling in my abdomen. At times in the past week I could swear AF's arrival was imminent...but nothing. And I'm more moody too. This is almost like a period without the blood.

I can't remember if you mentioned or not, have you had a proper blood test yet?

Not so far. It would seem kinda silly being only a week late with urine BFNs. But if it goes on like this a lot longer I probably will. IF I was...I'd be only 5 weeks today going by an online calculator. Which isn't very much. Conception would have only been maybe 3 weeks ago. Inplantation even later. (But most likely not at all.)

I think I'm wishing myself pregnant lol. Heart burn sore breasts and lower back. Heart burn I have no explanation for but sore breasts and back could be from the gym... Ovulation last week at some point so it seems just ridiculously early to feel anything. Help me stay grounded and level headed please! I don't need another "April horror" to happen with my government exam being next Friday!

Angel~You are so good to find time for the gym. Are you lifting weights? Good luck on your exam!

Last~ I hope things get sorted for you soon.

I am awake by 4:30 and at the gym by 5am Monday to Friday and yes I run, bike and lift weights too...

I used to get heartburn after some workouts, especially if I was swimming. Kind of weird. It could also be from stress though.

I hate symptom spotting.

Swimming makes me insanely hungry. Which often actually feels like heartburn to me. I've been having a hell of a time doing the right things with diet or exercise with any consistency. I had started to then a lot of this weird stuff threw me off again. Seems my 3 day headache is finally gone, so i need to go back to things. I figure i will just try not to undereat too much, and keep exercise to safer things. I'm going to have to get on with things without knowing what's going on with me. We have a cruise coming up in less than a few months and really want to drop at least a good chunk of the weight I gained back due to huge stress in the late fall & early winter. I'll be so glad if I do. I also keep trying to tell myself getting more fit is the very best thing I can do in case I do end up getting pregnant at some point anyway. Or that the odds seem greater if I happen to drop a bunch. Again, I'm not exactly trying. But I'm not exactly trying not to. Lol

For now...today is CD day 35 and not a hint of AF. Still some weird feelings at times, abdominably and otherwise but that's it. A BFP would certainly explain things, but it seems quite unlikely. Now I find myself checking things like CM type. this is all sooo weird. I may have lost my mind. Lol

I'm glad the headache is gone Last.

I'll be heading off for vacation tomorrow and won't be checking in for a few weeks as we'll be 'unplugged'. I hope life treats you guys well while I'm away.

Nice. Have a wonderful time! One thing I love about cruising is "unplugging" since it's almost mandatory. (Unless you have tons of disposable money lol)

I may have just gotten AF. Only noticed because I was using the bathroom. Hard to be sure quite yet. Until June 1st, any blood meant a definite period, without question, but I can't say that anymore. I just bled (albeit very lightly) for 8 days! When I happened to buy "Always" brand pads this month, I didn't think it would be almost literal! :p. "Always" the official brand of peri-menopause. Buy in Bulk. Lol. I'm seriously confused. I'm a bit crampy but I've had that on and off for weeks. Well...if this is AF I guess the clock just starts again and we see where it goes....

Angel nice to see you back! Symptom spotting with just a toe in the water hey... the cheek! :winkwink:

Lastchances I hope you have an answer as to what's going on (one way or another). Limbo is the worst.

I am now cd2 and have decided that if we don't conceive in the next month or 2 then I'm going to go on birth control and settle in with my family as is. This month or next would mean the gap b/w my eldest and youngest would be 4 years and 2 or 3 months so (*in theory) they would have stuff in common for a while. Any longer than that and I just feel like someone will be left out...

Also, for my own sanity if we are going back to having a newborn in the house, I don't want to be out of the fog for too long. It's so great having a little baby but I'm getting glimpse of "normal" life (sleep, going out for dinner with friends, going out with the kids without a pram/huge nappy bag etc.) and I think if I get back to "normal" for too long, the adjustment will be huge (for all of us).

Have yet to inform DH of this revelation....

Good luck (and have fun) :)

Thanks. I did. It was AF. Though only the 2nd half of CD 1 & all of 2 seemed usual. Generally 3 is really bad too. But I would definitely call this one my period. From here, guess I'll see if things go back to normal or stay wonky.

I think it's cute you're thinking the way you are as far as spacing etc. My brother and sister were almost ecxctly a year apart and I came 6 years later, and they really never did feel like real siblings to me, but I think a lot of how that goes depends on how you handle things. If you really want another, I'd just hate to see you give it up. I totally get the "normalcy" stuff to though.

I was right not to get my hopes up. Full force and AWFUL cramping.... Hope it dissipates before Friday... I have a government exam I need a fully concentrating brain for!

AF was gone as of a couple of days ago. I find myself really watching those days coming up on the calendar... Wondering how the timing of things might work out with when we'll be together. May be too many days out. Think we need an extra midweek thing this week. ;)

WHY IS EVERYONE PREGNANT! We went away for a few days and I swear every other woman had a belly that looked like a yoga ball... Plus I found an engagement ring about a month ago and still no proposal... What is he waiting for!? I'm having mini breakdown today apparently. Life is not where I expected it to be.... It's far behind the married with a tot in tow and high up on the job scale. No job no ring not pregnant.

I wanna throw a temper tantrum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->