• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Truly NTNP...

i dont know ..i cant see it on here but in person def there..:(

I can see a faint line, but it is a little weird. However, blue dye tests are horrible for evap lines. If you can I would retest with a pink dye test. It doesn't show your location but I buy the answer brand. They are cheaper than frer but look identical. Enough so I wonder if they aren't made by the same people.

I can see a faint line, but it is a little weird. However, blue dye tests are horrible for evap lines. If you can I would retest with a pink dye test. It doesn't show your location but I buy the answer brand. They are cheaper than frer but look identical. Enough so I wonder if they aren't made by the same people.

noted!thanks....oh btw i felt wat i thought was O twinges in right side but took a o test said it was sunday so im 8dpo if its correct and that means its 6 days after bd.....ug this is too stressfull lol

Hi my husband and I are NTNP because we are still trying to get ourselves ready for pregnancy. Although I am extremely excited about having a baby we still have to get our ducks in a row and are just going with the flow until we get there. If it happens it happens, no testing or charting for us.

So I think we belong here

:wohoo:

Hi tai :wave: I agree with Krissie on the blue dye.

Welcome hopeful :hi: I think you are about where I'm at as well. If it happens, it happens but we hope to actively TTC later in the year. :)

Hellooo :wave:
We're NTNP, first proper cycle as only stopped using condoms at the end of the last one (I came off bcp in April but then we used them for a few weeks as I had a health scare which was thankfully all OK)

I feel like we kinda are trying rather than NTNP because we're making an effort to dtd regularly around my probable O day but then again we aren't temping/charting/checking anything to work out O, just good old-fashioned 'count back 14 days from AF' for us! So I feel a bit too laid back in some of the TTC threads!!

Hiya AngelofTroy :hi: Sometimes the TTC threads stress me out. Welcome!

Tai~ Any update??

It's been kind of quiet in here lately. How is everyone doing?
It's summer time here and we've planned a vacation to visit my sister in FL. We'll be driving there and plan to stretch the drive a bit on the way down. DH wants to stop in New Orleans, I've never been and it's been several years since his last visit. I'm hoping to try some new foods. LOL

Not much going on for me. I am on CD 1 so just trying to ride the wave of emotions. :haha:

I do think I am going to do OPKs this cycle as I am trying to get a grip on what my cycles are doing since I had DS. Previously I never ovulated (or very rarely) and my doctor believes I am now due to the fact my cycles have regulated some (but are short around 23/24 days). I have had a couple long ones but most have been those short ones.

But in other ways I want to stay relaxed and focus on other things. DS's birthday is July 3rd and I want to focus on that and getting the house is order since we moved in April and it is still mostly in boxes.

Intro here! I just came off BCPs on May 16 and we have kind of fallen into NTNP. I'm still waiting for my first real period since coming off and trying not to be a crazy person. Hubs is not 100% on board the ttc train...we've said we are using POM but he has not been consistent with it so, here i am! excited! wish hubs was excited with me...but i'm also wondering how you all cope! this is not even my first real cycle and i'm itching to test!

edit: i am 32, ttc#1 and hubs is 35

Hi ladies, I think I'm somewhere in between ttc and ntnp lol! I'm planning on using opks just because my cycles are irregular so I can pinpoint ov. Other than that we'll just be having regular intercourse ;) This will be our third baby: our first was a surprise and our second took 5 cycles of full on ttc to conceive (temping, opks, timed intercourse, testing at 7dpo etc!) ttc sent me a bit nuts last time and I'm keen not to go down that road again if I can help it!

Hi ladies, not much news to report from me. Given that my preferred approach is NTNP I felt I was spending too much time on these boards over-analyzing everything so took some time out. FF says I'm CD27 (cycles range 28-38 days, usually 32) but activity levels for the month were very low (2 or 3 times I think... sick kids and exhaustion aren't great for an already low libido!).

Today, another BFN. Didn't use FMU BUT i had gone back to sleep for about another 4 hrs. After I went to the bathroom. Frankly, I drink so much water I don't know that mine is ever "concentrated." But...still no period. CD 32, I believe. I actually posted a whole into thing about what's going on with me and my weird, like nothing before, very light bleeding much earlier on, but no one here even acknowledged the thread.

That's understandable Berri. Even when kiddos aren't sick it's hard trying to find the time to fit BDing in. :hugs:

Lastchances~ Welcome :hi: For a second I was confused by your post. I thought you had meant that you had posted here and were ignored. So I even went back looking through. I try to at least say hi to everyone. I haven't had the chance to read your other thread, I personally don't read the other threads very much. I'm sorry that you weren't given any advice, I feel badly when that happens to me. For awhile I even felt like a thread killer. There'd be tons of posts, then I would post and ....crickets. At any rate. Not to be indelicate, but due to your age is it possible that you are pre-menopausal and that is why you are having irregular cycles? I'm sorry, I hope that doesn't come off as insensitive in anyway.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Still thinking of our sweet OP Angel_blues.

Well it was a long post. That couldn't have helped. Of course it's possible i could be peri-menopausal just given my age but everything had been fine. It's just a little weird I suddenly got weird after having unprotected sex pretty much for the first time in my life right before ovulation then suddenly everything goes completely haywire at once. That is one hell of a coincidence. Unless he caused it. :p. But really...my periods, my OV pain...everything seemed completely normal and cyclical until just a few weeks ago. Until June 1st when I spotted everything felt exactly just right, and on schedule.

Lastchances I went and had a quick read of your post. It sounds like you've been through a lot and I'm sorry. :hugs: I'm glad you are at a happy place and hope that whatever is meant to be comes your way.

Have you decided whether to go see a doctor if AF remains late?

That's what I'm thinking. Just not late enough to do so yet. At this point, I'd even feel kinda silly buying a FRER just to double check. It's CD 33 now though (odd, early spotting incident, aside). This just doesn't happen with me.

busytulip35665385 said:
Lastchances I went and had a quick read of your post. It sounds like you've been through a lot and I'm sorry. :hugs: I'm glad you are at a happy place and hope that whatever is meant to be comes your way.

Have you decided whether to go see a doctor if AF remains late?

After a pretty good two+ week run, I got one of my killer (sinus) headaches again yesterday. I waited it out but as usual it only got worse. Because of still not seeing signs of AF, I just couldn't risk my usual combo of OTC meds that help, so I went to get Tylenol and took that. It stopped working years ago but thankfully it dulled it enough to where I could cope. I feel a little crazy avoiding anything at this point (Meds, Caffeine, etc. (I never ever smoked or drank alcohol to begin with so that's easy), because there's gotta be no reason for it, but the slim chance of the alternative is just too dangerous. If there's nothing there, an obvious appearance by AF would be nice!

I know just what you mean. I hate being stuck in that awful limbo. :hugs:

Checking in... Been a long while. So much going on. Anyways back here as of next month but I am dipping my toes in now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->