Truly NTNP...

Not that I remember :-\ mind you I haven't really paid attention for the last year, since it came back. Will track it this time, if only to try and not start freaking out about perimenopause or something!

It's why I originally thought I might be pregnant, I had loads of symptoms and a week to go...or not!

Oh my, there's an app called ovuview that I use to track my cycles and I really like it. It can be just a cycle tracker or you can prevent pregnancy or set it to ttc as well...

I currently have a head cold so I have an intense headache/ head pressure plus my breasts are super sore... I've never been so impatient for af to come so that it can all go away!

I hope you feel better Angel!

Justme~hope you get your cycles sorted, that is pretty short. whew!

OP we are truly NTNP. We are not using anything, not charting temping or anything. If it happens it happens! I'll be thrilled if we have another one, if we dont then we have great lives that I'm happy with.

So, how do you all avoid inadvertently wondering whether you are or not in the 2ww? I thought I was pretty chilled, but when it.came to it, it was on my mind All the time!

I don't know, I basically know where I am in my cycle I guess but with everything going on in my life I just keep myself from thinking about it...

I truley do believe in fate though... It'll happen when it's meant to happen and there's nothing I can do to change that...

Do you have any hobbies you can concentrate on?

Welcome Aphrodite! :hi:

JMIL~ I'm similar to Angel in that I know roughly about where I'm at in my cycle, but am busy enough with the day to day not to think on 'testing'. I've never tested until after AF has been missed, sometimes it baffles my mind when I see others testing a week or more before AF is even due. Getting a negative test when you really want a LO more than anything is torture, so why put myself through that unnecessarily?

I wonder too... I'm 4-5 days late right now... My doctor doesn't think I'm pregnant, but he did a dip test one week early... I had an ultrasound done looking for pcos and the report says I have a cyst inside my uterus... What if it's not a cyst and actually a baby... So I'm testing later today just for peace of mind lol

Hey ladies! I hope you're all doing well :) I'm very sorry I haven't been on in a while, OH has had 2 weeks of leave, and they've been rather hectic as we got married on the 4th April! It was perfect :cloud9: <3

Unfortunately, still no :bfp: here, but I've now gone back to regular cycles without any help! :D Hoping that this cycle will be the one for us. Lots and lots of :dust: to you all! X

Oh my god I am in pure utter shock. I don't know how to post a picture but I just took a clear blue digital test and it says pregnant 1-2

:-O

I'm shaking... how should I tell oh! He's home in about 2 hours...

Congratulations!!! I have been checking in several times today waiting for an update! Yay!!! :wohoo:

Omg oh made me take another test , as soon as pregnant came up on the screen he started laughing and crying tears of joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->