Truly NTNP...

Thank you so much ladies, I am still in absolute shock. Picture posted here. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2303261-holly-crap.html

So happy for you Angel! When will you schedule an appointment with doc/midwife?

I've had an appointment booked with a specialized obgyn because of my career path we didn't know if I could conceive and if I could carry full term. One barrier crossed, we'll see what he says about carrying full term and any issues (if any) I may have! I've waited for an appointment since November and it happens to be next Tuesday. The timing is just so perfect. Let's hope he finds me perfectly healthy an suitable to be pregnant. Fingers and toes crossed.

Ive just started ntnp. Came off mini pill 2 weeks ago. At it like rabbits pure for fun reasons lol. Sorry if tmi. Had weird patch of blood/bloody discharge about 5 days ago. No period yet. I have ttc before and its all consuming so nice to go with the flow this time. Will be nice to be able to chat on here x

I stopped BCP two weeks ago and currently NTNP. I have PCOS and taking Femaprin with great results already! I had sharp twinges in right pelvic area on Apr. 11 (CD 8) followed by spotting and high temp on Apr. 12 (CD 9). Not to mention the bloat I've been experiencing is just awful! Not reading too much into these symptoms though as I just finished BCP, but will see if AF shows up next month. You never know!! :)

Iwant2beamum, I'm in the same boat as you: BD'ing not only for baby reasons!

I'd lost track of this thread... glad I found it. Congratulations angel :dance: :dance: So thrilled for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm now on cd4 (after a shorter cycle last month) and kind of looking forward to dtd. I must be clearing the baby fog and finding a bit of myself again. Opportune time to conceive I hope!

Thanks berri! I wondered where you had gone!

Dtd without planning, peeing on sticks and stressing is just so much more fun! Feels so much more natural and you can actually enjoy yourself and your OH (and his naughty bits)...

Hi can anyone here help me? I had mid cycle spotting on CD 13 and also again cd21. according to my period tracker I ovulated on cd16 which I may believe because when we DTD that day it was extremely slippery, however i don't temp chart or use O kits to be able to know for sure. did i have ovulation and then implantation bleeding? We definitely DTD enough around that time, (usually it's 3-5 times a week). We use pull out method, which had worked for us for almost 6 years... Did it finally fail?! according to my period tracker AF should be rearing her ugly head tomorrow... My cycles are anywhere from 28-31 days. Am i pregnant?!

It's possible but the only way to know for sure would be to test. Sorry.

Not doctor confirmed but I'm pretty positive I'm back here. How are the rest of you doing?

Not doctor confirmed but I'm pretty positive I'm back here. How are the rest of you doing?

Oh no angel :(. I hope you're wrong!!

I'm doing okay. Have weird achey feeling in bbs 2 days after AF which is unusual - hopefully hormones getting into balance now ds2 is only bf once a day!!

First cycle off BCP and NTNP, but I'm pretty sure this was an egg-less month for me. I know I should give my body some time to readjust but kinda disappointed :( Oh well, hoping AF will show up on time for me as I have PCOS. I have been showing PMS symptoms so fingers crossed!

I am praying you are wrong Angel. Tuesday can't get here fast enough.

My cycle is being dumb and curiously long. I'm guessing it is due to breastfeeding and J's recent growth spurt (need to nurse more).

Berri: I hope so... But I doubt it...

Good luck Laura :) my ad still hasn't regulated since December, I hope you have better luck then I!

Busytulip: Me too... I don't know what they'll say... Almost ashamed to admit it... Feel like a failure...
Is af late for you?

You should not feel like a failure, not a sliver of it at all. I just want to wrap you up in a big hug.

Yep, 3 days late. I am not pregnant though, DH and I haven't DTD in over 2 months (we are exhausted, he's been out of town, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->