Truly NTNP...

Never thought I would become annoyed if this process... Better not be Luke this every month! I've actually thought about waiting a few montha before trying again... But I want it so bad... Just exhausted of the doctors appointments at this point I think

Oh hun, you've been through so much this past week. Anyone else would feel the same. Be kind to yourself.

well i guess im out,period 3 days late and she is here although darker than normal and not with cramps it here...i know i wasnt trying but i am pretty sad this morning....woke up excited to test and BAM!...im depressed,,,where is my wine??:cry:

Yea we've all been there.

So I guess we're doing a little more preventing then trying. I'll be in school until the end of June so we decided it a best that I have a job before we stop preventing. On the otherhand if it happens we won't be terribly upset...

This mc is taking it's tole on me... I feel emotionally disconnected from OH right now...

Yea we've all been there.

So I guess we're doing a little more preventing then trying. I'll be in school until the end of June so we decided it a best that I have a job before we stop preventing. On the otherhand if it happens we won't be terribly upset...

This mc is taking it's tole on me... I feel emotionally disconnected from OH right now...

Sorry for your loss Angel, I think your strength is amazing and your dependence on faith.

Mind if I join ladies, no offense but the other forums (ttc) was becoming very stressful for me. I've had 2 pregnancies and never have had to do one of the many things those ladies do. I tried it within a couple weeks I was stressed, pressured, and over my budget. Not for me, have always been a ntnp girl.

I am here because when I am ntnp I am usually preg within 3 months after a yr and a half with dh nothing (probably because my cycles became very irregular very quickly). So we took a 6 month break using bcp and to regulate af. This is my first cycle off. Had withdrawal bleed march 5th. Expecting af sunday on our 2 yr anniversary.

Welcome Robinsonmom :hi: Sorry to hear that you were trying for awhile before a good size break. I hope that it helped ripen your womb. :)

Angel I think it is hard for guys to understand early loss, especially how it impacts us. I'm sorry and I hope that you don't feel like you are going through this alone.

Thanks robin.

I had bought a bbt thermometer and O sticks... Too much effort for me... It just looks exhausting! I rather just know about when my fertile week is... But when you dtd every 2-3 days you shouldn't miss it anyways so I just don't see then point in stressing over it!

I never thought about it until now but we dtd tues, thurs, and sunday!!! Hahaha.. So consistent, when I skipped dtd last tues dh got so moody. Still kinda is he doesn't believe that we have a pattern even when I show him proof.

I understand totally about your mc, happend in my last preg and I don't talk about it because dh says its so common. I get a lil sad, but knows he just wants me to be strong and move forward.
I have a friend that just had her first mc and she had a nervous breakdown that's been going on for 2 months now. I wish she had someone like my husband to pull her out if it, as those are chances to conceive.

Tulip I hoped it helped to, I'm afraid I am going to give up this year if I am not successful . we have kids from previous marriages me 25 dd7 and my DH 34 dd#1 16 dd#2 10 and ds 9... sp having a lil infant between us is like starting over again. We have all the kids in school and one almost done so we are really hoping for this yr.

Praying it happens for you robinsonmom. Sorry to learn of your loss. Everyone deals with loss differently. Your friend must be really hurting and glad that she has someone like you to confide in.

How are you ladies doinf? Hows your weekend so far? Dh and I celebrated a couple days early our anniversary last night! At fantastic Greek Mediterranean bistro and the indoor aquarium. We needed it, we talked about a baby and how we are getting better at handling it if it doesn't happen for us.

Sounds like a great night. Happy Anniversary to you! What year will this mark? (sorry if you've answered earlier)

Personally I'm on CD 37 and still waiting for my cycles to regulate since I'm breastfeeding. I'm okay with it for now since we prefer the idea of a summer baby. Come August, September AF better be punctual. LOL

Year two for us, its amazing to read women don't have cycles during bf. That didn't happen to me with my dd I bf for the first year and had a normal cycle. Atleast you have something thats causing it. I have started taking vitex to regulate my unusual irregular cycles! Lol!

Sometimes I doubt him being ready...

I had a rather important doctors appointment Tuesday last week. OH said he couldn't miss work and that I would have to go alone. Yesterday (Friday) I found out that Thursday morning he left work to go buy a dirt bike... Of course this starts a fight... So I left at 6pm Friday and wasn't home until 4am Saturday morning... I was so unbelievably upset and he thinks I'm over reacting on top of that...

AF finally ended and we have officially begun NTNP. I must admit that I totally get Dh's hesitation to try. The last couple of days I started to have mixed feelings. In my heart I truly feel that someone is missing and that it is meant for us to have another child But I'm also terrified by the what ifs. What if we have another loss, how will I cope? What if I have a difficult pregnancy or complications? What if we gave a colicky baby? Will my husband secretly resent me for talking him into a third? One day I'm super excited then the next I'm doubting this. Anyone else or am I just crazy? The first 2 were a given but this third Is scaring me to death!!

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? Just checking in! :)

Me, I've had spotting from 7dpo-9dpo, pink/brown in colour. I was convinced AF was coming early but last night it completely stopped! I'm now back to perfectly clear CM, with no spotting at all.. I'm trying not to get excited but this has never happened before and I can't help but think it may of been IB? :shrug: I'm skint so I'm not buying a test till earliest Sunday! AF is due Sunday -Monday. :dust: To you all. Xx

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? Just checking in! :)

Me, I've had spotting from 7dpo-9dpo, pink/brown in colour. I was convinced AF was coming early but last night it completely stopped! I'm now back to perfectly clear CM, with no spotting at all.. I'm trying not to get excited but this has never happened before and I can't help but think it may of been IB? :shrug: I'm skint so I'm not buying a test till earliest Sunday! AF is due Sunday -Monday. :dust: To you all. Xx

Wanted to jump in and say I hope this is it for you :) I'll be looking for tests :)

robinsonmom-hope the vitex works out for you

Nursekat-the 3rd was scary...but I now have 6 (and an angel) sooooo. LOL

Angel-you've been on my heart

rebecca-looking forward to an update

:dust:

Yes the vitex is certainly working.!! I am on cd 6 I believe! Pretty sweet. I am used to getting just 3 AFs a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->