• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Courtney917

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My hubby and I have been TTC for 8 months. Within this time I have had 3 cp (12/11, 6/12, 7/12). I have an appt with my doctor next Friday. However, I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so did yoou go on to have a successful pregnancy if you got pregnant right after your loss. I started taking a B-Complex Vitamin along with my prenatal pills every morning. I was also thinking of taking a baby asprin...I heard that this can work (a friend of mine was in the same situation and she took baby asprin and was able to go to term with the baby). I've also been reading up on asprin and it seems like it can't hurt to give it a try...my midwife said the same. Sooo....with that being said I'm reaching out for some advice and support. :winkwink:

Hi courtney. I m so sorry for your losses. I had a son and then two mc. I got pg straight after my last mc (d&c) no af in between and thank God i now have a healthy (screaming) 10 week old girl. When i got pg with her i was put on baby aspirin for the first trimester as the doc said it helps witj blood flow and cant hurt anyway! I started bleeding heavily at 12+4 so i was also put on progesterone until week 34 (delivered at 35). Do you have a reason for your mcs? And how far along were you? I have a bu hence my losses. Also because i had two d&c i had a preventative cerclage for ic. It turns out it probably saved me from delivering way more prematurely. I hope you get to the root of this soon and get your bfp very very soon. I m here to talk if you ever want to.

Hi courtney. I m so sorry for your losses. I had a son and then two mc. I got pg straight after my last mc (d&c) no af in between and thank God i now have a healthy (screaming) 10 week old girl. When i got pg with her i was put on baby aspirin for the first trimester as the doc said it helps witj blood flow and cant hurt anyway! I started bleeding heavily at 12+4 so i was also put on progesterone until week 34 (delivered at 35). Do you have a reason for your mcs? And how far along were you? I have a bu hence my losses. Also because i had two d&c i had a preventative cerclage for ic. It turns out it probably saved me from delivering way more prematurely. I hope you get to the root of this soon and get your bfp very very soon. I m here to talk if you ever want to.

Thanks so much for sharing your story. With all of my losses I haven't made it past 4 weeks 3 days. I have two children already and prior to my oldest I had a loss at 6 weeks (that was in January 2005). They don't know what's going on with me, I have an appointment with a doctor next Friday so I am sure they will do a work up on me. They put me on progesterone for my last loss and it didn't help but my dr said the low progesterone was probably due to the fact that it wasn't a viable pregnancy. We aren't going to stop TTC so hopefully I will get another BFP next month. What were the reasons for your losses? Congrats on the new baby!!!!:happydance:. I HOPE I can have a story like yours to share very soon...I'm trying to be hopeful!!!

It s the best thing you can do hun! I have a bicornuate uterus and with both my losses the baby implanted at the top near the mid part so it didnt receive enough blood flow. Anyway, really hope you get an answer and your rainbow soon! I ll definitely be stalking!

It s the best thing you can do hun! I have a bicornuate uterus and with both my losses the baby implanted at the top near the mid part so it didnt receive enough blood flow. Anyway, really hope you get an answer and your rainbow soon! I ll definitely be stalking!

Did you know you had the bicornuate uterus with your first child? SO the BA helped with the bloodflow right? Thanks so much Christina:hugs:. I'll keep you posted!!

Yes i did and it never caused any problems other than him being under weight at birth. But with bu it s all to do with where baby implants...my next two were not so lucky unfortunately. Yes, i think the BA did help and it certainly didnt cause any harm! Good luck, will be keeping my fxed for you.

i also lost three pregancies.1st was twins (02/09) 2nd. 02/11 and last one 05/12 was a little girl she only needed two weeks to be born. Have faith in God will help us and make our dream come true of having a healthy baby. Don't lose faith.

my sis in law lost 3 and swears by baby aspiriin, she now has 3 kids and her 3 angels xxx it cant hurt to try it anyway and hopefully it will do the trick for u, so sorry for ur losses, u r really brave and so right to keep ttc. il keep my fingers crossed for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe extra strength folic acid, i have to take 5 mg folic acid when pregnant as opposed to normal 400 ug, its way stronger, my bro and other dif sis in law had a baby with ananchepholy and i am taking the extra strength folic acid as a precaution, xx ask ur doc if u have any family members with any history of spina bifida or anything related to nerve r brain disorders xx

Yes i did and it never caused any problems other than him being under weight at birth. But with bu it s all to do with where baby implants...my next two were not so lucky unfortunately. Yes, i think the BA did help and it certainly didnt cause any harm! Good luck, will be keeping my fxed for you.

I'm def going to try the BA. So sorry about your losses. I will keep you posted....hopefully by next month I will have a BFP that will stick :happydance:

i also lost three pregancies.1st was twins (02/09) 2nd. 02/11 and last one 05/12 was a little girl she only needed two weeks to be born. Have faith in God will help us and make our dream come true of having a healthy baby. Don't lose faith.

I'm so sorry for your losses :cry:. Its so difficult to go through that. Did they provide you with answers as to why it happened? Do you have any children? The entire process is so tough when you have trouble, I never thought I would be in this position as I have 2 boys but here I am:nope:

my sis in law lost 3 and swears by baby aspiriin, she now has 3 kids and her 3 angels xxx it cant hurt to try it anyway and hopefully it will do the trick for u, so sorry for ur losses, u r really brave and so right to keep ttc. il keep my fingers crossed for u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much. I'm going to try the BA this cycle along with the B vitamins and prenatal pills. :hugs:

maybe extra strength folic acid, i have to take 5 mg folic acid when pregnant as opposed to normal 400 ug, its way stronger, my bro and other dif sis in law had a baby with ananchepholy and i am taking the extra strength folic acid as a precaution, xx ask ur doc if u have any family members with any history of spina bifida or anything related to nerve r brain disorders xx

I do have a family history of congenital brain disorders...did you take an extra folic acid vitamin in addition to your prenatal? Ugh this entire process is so stressful, I'm hoping and praying that I can have a baby soon. The strange thing is that my periods are Soo light now. I only bleed for two days and spot for one. I'm beginning to think I possibly have thin uterine lining.

Courtney before my last bfp i used fur to strengthen uterine lining. It is also a female reproductive tonic. Do you genetally use fertility supplements or you d rather not?

Courtney before my last bfp i used fur to strengthen uterine lining. It is also a female reproductive tonic. Do you genetally use fertility supplements or you d rather not?

Yes I would use supplements...what is fur?

I do have a family history of congenital brain disorders...did you take an extra folic acid vitamin in addition to your prenatal? Ugh this entire process is so stressful, I'm hoping and praying that I can have a baby soon. The strange thing is that my periods are Soo light now. I only bleed for two days and spot for one. I'm beginning to think I possibly have thin uterine lining.

yeah i did babe and the doc recommended takin it before ttc for 3 months but she said just take it as soon as poss if u havent, she said my stores should be high from prenatal anyway and it was just precaution. it is precription only in ireland , its 5 mg which is like 5000 ug and most people only take 400 ug a day :) best of luck hon xxxxx

i have 2 af since loss and first one was practically non existent and second was heavy but short , our cylces can change after but i dont think it means it will cause us any future problems, at least u r getting af so thats good sign all working xxx

Thanks so much. I have a Dr appt on Friday so I'm going to ask about it.

BTW totally not related to ttc but I see you're from Ireland! My mom went their last year and LOVED every moment of it. What part Ru from? I want to go soooo bad!!!

Yea u guess getting my period is a good thing and I know we can concieve its just a matter of these little ones sticking. I'm praying that we will have luck this cycle!!

im from the south of ireland, cork. :) its a nice place but we get way too much rain :)
where u from. lets hope this time is both our lucky time :) fx :) xx
lets hope ba or something equally seeming small makes the dif and u get ur sticky bean :) xx

I'm not from Ireland but my grandpa was. He was from Dublin. I'm dying to go there!
That's the one thing my mom said about Ireland....that it rained almost everyday. That's why its so green! Lol I hope I can go sooner then later!

Are you trying right now or still on a break? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->