• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Are any of you using opk? I used my first one last cycle and didn't get a positive til cd 14...so I'm figuring I ovulate between day 14-16. My doc thought that ovulating on day 16 is late....what do you guys think? I was under the assumption that a luteal phase of 12 days is normal. Also...is there a specific time of day to use them? I'm thinking bc ovulation was between days 14-16 (leaning more towards 16 as my nvr increased on day 17. So I'm thinking of using the opk on day 12...will this be too late? Should I start it earlier?

I started using CB OPK they say to start on day 6, i ovulated day 8. They also say can be done any time of day as long as you haven't drunk for a while and not peed for 4 hours and so morning is best but I have heard everywhere else that after 2pm is better. I tested 10pm at night and got a positive but in the morning before it was negative and also next morning was negative. I have beenon a thread Lh Surge on here recently, are you able to look it up?? It's got all sort of bits on there.XXX

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Just did a test and i'm pregnant again!!!! Will this be 4th time lucky?? I sure hope so!! Only problem is I really messed up last month,:dohh: I started taking BC for 2 days on day 5 & 6 of my cycle. Then OPK says I ovulated on day 7, then had withdrawal bleed days mainly day 11 & 12. I tested day 23 and no sign of a line. It's now day 29 and I got a decent line that appeared after only 30 secs!! Now I can't tell if it's from before the pills or maybe I ovulated again?? I am so confused! but SO HOPEFUL.!!:happydance:

Attachments

• 20120805_063643.jpg
    20120805_063643.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
OMG OMG OMG!!!! Just did a test and i'm pregnant again!!!! Will this be 4th time lucky?? I sure hope so!! Only problem is I really messed up last month,:dohh: I started taking BC for 2 days on day 5 & 6 of my cycle. Then OPK says I ovulated on day 7, then had withdrawal bleed days mainly day 11 & 12. I tested day 23 and no sign of a line. It's now day 29 and I got a decent line that appeared after only 30 secs!! Now I can't tell if it's from before the pills or maybe I ovulated again?? I am so confused! but SO HOPEFUL.!!:happydance:

Yay!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! The line looks great! Call your Dr ASAP so they can check your levels!!! Maybe the bc caused you to ovulate twice? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! I can't test for over 2 weeks. Ughhhhhhh I hate the wait lol. Keep me posted on everything!!

Yay!!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! The line looks great! Call your Dr ASAP so they can check your levels!!! Maybe the bc caused you to ovulate twice? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! I can't test for over 2 weeks. Ughhhhhhh I hate the wait lol. Keep me posted on everything!!

I know I can't believe it myself!!! I don't think my doc will check levels, I think their opinion is that checking levels won't actually change anything one way or another. I am going to e-mail him tomorrow to give him an update and see what he says but I have my FS appointment on the 15th anyway and so if it holds out until then, then hopefully they'll give me an early scan?? and / or also give me advice as to what if the worst is to happen again this time. I also figure because I don't know my dates properly now they might offer me an early scan anyway fingers crossed!!!

I absolutely hate the 2 week wait also :wacko: It's a real killer!!! I find every symptom possible and then put it off to the back of my mind. That's what i've been doing this month and so only now that I am do I truly think - oh yeah and thats why I was feeling like that the other day,, and oh yeah I have been feeling mentally tired for the last few days.

Thanks for your support, i'll let you know what the docs say if anything. I hope your 2 week wait passes fast!!! XX

I know I can't believe it myself!!! I don't think my doc will check levels, I think their opinion is that checking levels won't actually change anything one way or another. I am going to e-mail him tomorrow to give him an update and see what he says but I have my FS appointment on the 15th anyway and so if it holds out until then, then hopefully they'll give me an early scan?? and / or also give me advice as to what if the worst is to happen again this time. I also figure because I don't know my dates properly now they might offer me an early scan anyway fingers crossed!!!

I absolutely hate the 2 week wait also :wacko: It's a real killer!!! I find every symptom possible and then put it off to the back of my mind. That's what i've been doing this month and so only now that I am do I truly think - oh yeah and thats why I was feeling like that the other day,, and oh yeah I have been feeling mentally tired for the last few days.

Thanks for your support, i'll let you know what the docs say if anything. I hope your 2 week wait passes fast!!! XX

Yea maybe they will! I mean did they ever test to see if you have low progesterone or anything? Your line looks nice and dark, was it that way with your previous pregnancies? With my losses my lines were never dark! They were always light and faded over time. I have a good feeling about this one:). I'll keep my fingers crossed I'm hoping for the best for you!! Yes the 2 ww is terrible!! I'm due to o on thursday...so now its bding all the time lol. Hoping to be in your shoes soon!! I hear your more fertile after a mc so I'm hoping it works in my favor!!!

Courtney - I haven't seen a FS at all yet & so haven't had any progesterone testing. I've been told by someone else in the UK they probably won't either because of the cost & I can't afford to go private ( if they say they won't test i am gonna ask how much it is private though). This is the darkest line i've ever had except for my 2 healthy pregnancies. Usually it takes longer for the line to appear and they are light also so I am really hopeful this ones a good one! Another lady on B&B who also has had lots of M/C says her lines were always light too and that's how she got to know something wasn't right even early on.
I have heard that you are more fertile after miscarriage and have heard of lots of success stories after a miscarriage. I have now gotten pregnant twice straight after a miscarriage and so it definately looks hopeful.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you real bad! The last month has been horrible for me seeing pregnant women everywhere and feeling really sulky about it thinking it's not fair! It's a horrible place to be and I so hope I don't end up there again. I pray you'll get your BFP soon XXXX

Courtney - I haven't seen a FS at all yet & so haven't had any progesterone testing. I've been told by someone else in the UK they probably won't either because of the cost & I can't afford to go private ( if they say they won't test i am gonna ask how much it is private though). This is the darkest line i've ever had except for my 2 healthy pregnancies. Usually it takes longer for the line to appear and they are light also so I am really hopeful this ones a good one! Another lady on B&B who also has had lots of M/C says her lines were always light too and that's how she got to know something wasn't right even early on.
I have heard that you are more fertile after miscarriage and have heard of lots of success stories after a miscarriage. I have now gotten pregnant twice straight after a miscarriage and so it definately looks hopeful.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you real bad! The last month has been horrible for me seeing pregnant women everywhere and feeling really sulky about it thinking it's not fair! It's a horrible place to be and I so hope I don't end up there again. I pray you'll get your BFP soon XXXX

I had to pay for my progesterone bc my insurance wouldn't cover it. It cost Mr $48 out of pocket for a one month supply. Yep that's exactly what happened to me super super faint lines that would get darker but never as dark as the line u have. I'm sure you will be okay...think positive thoughts and in 9 months you will be holding that beautiful baby that you've wanted for so long!! I know what you mean about the pregnant women. It tears me up inside every time I see one. Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for. Mem
Sorry I'm replying on my phone and the autocorrect is messing me up lol.

I had to pay for my progesterone bc my insurance wouldn't cover it. It cost Mr $48 out of pocket for a one month supply. Yep that's exactly what happened to me super super faint lines that would get darker but never as dark as the line u have. I'm sure you will be okay...think positive thoughts and in 9 months you will be holding that beautiful baby that you've wanted for so long!! I know what you mean about the pregnant women. It tears me up inside every time I see one. Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for. Mem
Sorry I'm replying on my phone and the autocorrect is messing me up lol.

Ha Ha Ha I did that on my phone too and then had to go back and check it all, I had some lovely weird words come up!! Nightmare!!

I do so hope it's a good line, I feel like i want to test again every minute of the day, and then try to give myself a good shake and remind myself 'What will be, will be!!'

Maybe I'll do one more test tomorrow? the next day? When do you think it would definately have darkened?? It's expensive all these pee sticks!!:dohh:

LOL gotta love autocorrect!!!

Your levels are supposed to go up every 48-72 hours. Don't make yourself crazy though bc I know women on this site that have done that and some lines were lighter then others and they feared something bad was going to happen and they went on to have happy and healthy babies.

Yea the pee sticks are expensive, I'm going to have to mortgage out my house soon to afford my poas obsession!!! If anything I would give it 3 days or so since your last test...you have a doctor appt relatively soon so that should make you feel a little better.

LOL gotta love autocorrect!!!

Your levels are supposed to go up every 48-72 hours. Don't make yourself crazy though bc I know women on this site that have done that and some lines were lighter then others and they feared something bad was going to happen and they went on to have happy and healthy babies.

Yea the pee sticks are expensive, I'm going to have to mortgage out my house soon to afford my poas obsession!!! If anything I would give it 3 days or so since your last test...you have a doctor appt relatively soon so that should make you feel a little better.

Will try & hold out :thumbup:

I just got my positive opk!! So excited! It's strange bc last cycle I didn't get a positive until cd 15...so I ovulated between day 15-17 which is late. This cycle I started taking a b complex vitamin and fish oil pill and got a positive on cd 11....so I'm ovulating 5 days earlier which means a longer luteal phase. I wonder if the vitamins helped to regulate my hormones?!?! I'm so excited...keep ur fingers extra crossed for me lol!!!!!!!!

I just got my positive opk!! So excited! It's strange bc last cycle I didn't get a positive until cd 15...so I ovulated between day 15-17 which is late. This cycle I started taking a b complex vitamin and fish oil pill and got a positive on cd 11....so I'm ovulating 5 days earlier which means a longer luteal phase. I wonder if the vitamins helped to regulate my hormones?!?! I'm so excited...keep ur fingers extra crossed for me lol!!!!!!!!

Definitely will do now get busy!! Lol:winkwink:

Ha ha, I texted my husband a pic of the opk and said be prepared for the next 3 days :bodyb:. This is my second time taking an OPK...we should BD for the next three days right? :shrug:

Ha ha, I texted my husband a pic of the opk and said be prepared for the next 3 days :bodyb:. This is my second time taking an OPK...we should BD for the next three days right? :shrug:

We were :sex: leisurely before anyways, and then when I got my positive we did it twice that day and the next 2 days afterwards. Something obviously worked!!

Courtney I know you advised me to hold out, but this morning I just couldn't, I was SO busting for a pee and I ummed and aahed but thought sod it and so poas. Look at this line change!!! It's amazing!!! So I am EXTREMELY reassured that things are good - YEY!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

(1st one was 5/8/12 and second one was this morning.)

Attachments

• 050812.jpg
    050812.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 070812.jpg
    070812.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1

We were :sex: leisurely before anyways, and then when I got my positive we did it twice that day and the next 2 days afterwards. Something obviously worked!!

Courtney I know you advised me to hold out, but this morning I just couldn't, I was SO busting for a pee and I ummed and aahed but thought sod it and so poas. Look at this line change!!! It's amazing!!! So I am EXTREMELY reassured that things are good - YEY!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

(1st one was 5/8/12 and second one was this morning.)

Woooooooo hoooooo!!! That's one beautiful line!!!!! I NEVER had a line that dark even with my boys!!!! This is a sticky little bean!!!!!! When is ur appt again??:happydance:

Did you use the digital tests for ovulation? I did and they are soooo confusing. I took one yesterday morning and it was neg then at 2 I took another it was positive then I took another at 5 and it was neg. Wo I freaked out thinking that I didn't ovulate. Well apparently once u get a pos with a digi you can't test again bc the chip inside monitors ur levels nd once it hits 40 miu it will become positive bc it detected surge. If you test after u most likely won't have as much homone in ur urine so it will reg as neg even though u have the lh hormone in ur urine.

Lol sorry about the rambling it just freaked me out until I read up on it. Damn technology!

Did you use the digital tests for ovulation? I did and they are soooo confusing. I took one yesterday morning and it was neg then at 2 I took another it was positive then I took another at 5 and it was neg. Wo I freaked out thinking that I didn't ovulate. Well apparently once u get a pos with a digi you can't test again bc the chip inside monitors ur levels nd once it hits 40 miu it will become positive bc it detected surge. If you test after u most likely won't have as much homone in ur urine so it will reg as neg even though u have the lh hormone in ur urine.

Lol sorry about the rambling it just freaked me out until I read up on it. Damn technology!

LOL, yeah I used the digital CB one that appears with a smiley face. I don't now about all the info. I read reviews and everyone seems to get pregnant when they had :sex: around that time so I thought what the hell sounds good!!:winkwink:

I tested early am and it was neg, then 10pm after feeling mighty horny all day and it was smiling at me but by morning it was gone. I just prayed and went fot it :spermy:

My appointment is Thur 15th - It feels like forever away - I am not a patient person :wacko: but i'll get there. I sure do hope it's a sticky bean, i've lost so many i'm afraid to fart incase it drops out!!!!

So, you been busy then??!! Bet the DH is glad to get to work out the way today!! LOL. XX

LOL, yeah I used the digital CB one that appears with a smiley face. I don't now about all the info. I read reviews and everyone seems to get pregnant when they had :sex: around that time so I thought what the hell sounds good!!:winkwink:

I tested early am and it was neg, then 10pm after feeling mighty horny all day and it was smiling at me but by morning it was gone. I just prayed and went fot it :spermy:

My appointment is Thur 15th - It feels like forever away - I am not a patient person :wacko: but i'll get there. I sure do hope it's a sticky bean, i've lost so many i'm afraid to fart incase it drops out!!!!

So, you been busy then??!! Bet the DH is glad to get to work out the way today!! LOL. XX

LMAO it was smiling at you ha ha ha:haha:. I used the same one with the smiley and texted the pic to my DH Lol.

I soooo know how you feel you don't want to move the wrong way, drink the wrong stuff, look the wrong direction in fear of another loss!!!:cry:. I'm ure this one is sticky :winkwink:!!!

My poor DH, he was tired last night but I was like we gotta get that baby!!!:sex:. I have never had this much sex in my entire life!!! Believe me I am not complaining but my goodness, the last three months its been at least every other day if not everyday!! LOL:blush::blush:. My DH works in construction and has a two hour commute (4 hours total) so he's exhausted when he gets home but he has no choice but to bd:happydance:.

I know it starts to feel like a complete mission!! Now that I am pregnant again we have gone from:sex: like mad to nothing, just incase it pops out.!!

I know everything says it won't but it just makes you so paranoid and so we agreed we'd stop until 12 weeks. Poor Man!! He's gonna be spending a lot of time reading those mags!!! LOL:winkwink:

I know it starts to feel like a complete mission!! Now that I am pregnant again we have gone from:sex: like mad to nothing, just incase it pops out.!!

I know everything says it won't but it just makes you so paranoid and so we agreed we'd stop until 12 weeks. Poor Man!! He's gonna be spending a lot of time reading those mags!!! LOL:winkwink:

lmao I know exactly what you mean!!!!

I am convinced that my most recent loss was due to having a pap smear around the time of implantation. Its strange bc after the pap i got the worst cramping...never had that before. Then I miscarried after that. :cry:

I suppose we attribute everything to the cause of our loss. Ha, ha, your poor hubby...I guess he will be taking some nice long showers!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->