• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

VERY!!!! I'm on the fence as to what I want to do as well. I am a teacher but it totally doesnt appeal to me anymore bc I feel like I have to miss all of my kids things at school bc I can't really leave and watch them. I'm so split on the issue. I would love to find something part time so I can be there for the kiddies but at least get out of the house and make some money. I love being able to go to all my son's school shows now that I am home and cant imagine not being able to attend bc I am stuck at work. However, we need the extra money (my DH is a carpenter and he doesn't get paid for days off). I wish I didnt over think everything. I put myself in a big bind when I was preggo with DS2 and worked throughout the pregnancy and went back to work when he was 9 months old. My DH and I both had 1.5 hour commutes and it was taking a big toll on the kiddies (DS1 was failing and falling asleep in school). It was a nightmare. So we decided to move out of New York and move to Pennsylvania where the cost of livign is lower. Since then I have been home bc I had to give up my job in NY. IDK I guess its a personal decision but I want to be there for the kids but also want to be able to take them on vacations and have some extra money.
Sorry about the rant, its always on my mind and DH doesnt seem to get it sometimes, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->