Trying chocolate for the first time...

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
When did you first give your LO chocolate??

What was there reaction?? How often do you give it now??

:)

Hi hon

My daughter first had choc on her first birthday - a couple of choc buttons. She had none after that for about 6 months I think, then maybe once a month or so until she was three. Now she has it pretty much every day to be honest, so long as she has ate her dinner!

Nicola

Jessie likes to suck the chocolate off a cadburys chocolate finger, can't remember her first time to be honest but when she does she only has a little suck. She loves it xXx

Jessie likes to suck the chocolate off a cadburys chocolate finger, can't remember her first time to be honest but when she does she only has a little suck. She loves it xXx

Don't blame her for loving it!!!!

Its the nicest food in the world!!!!!

I've given Hannah a taste of chocolate sauce with ice cream...think that's it though :lol: Mommy's stingy with her chocolate ;)

Vickie, exactly I don't share choc lol.

Leeds forever - I counted it at 2.5 points - oh dear, is that wrong???

:blush: courtney tried chocolate cake the other day on OH's birthday!!

She liked it... eeek!! I also found out OH gave her abit of chocolate mousse a few weeks back... ummm not a happy mummy lol!!

I think I will give her a bit at easter though :)

Seths tried it a couple of times but never really liked it, he pulls a funny face. First time it was chocolate pudding in a jar, think he was 5 months.

xxx

I was told not to give Erica chocolate until 1 year.. so thats what were doing. She will probably get a little bit on her birthday. DH has food allergies tho, so I dont want to risk anything, and from what I've heard, chocolate can be a highly allergic food..

My half sister is allergic to chocolate.. but she didnt have a reaction till she was about 8 or something!! She ate white chocolate though!!
She then whent back to eating chocolate and overdosed and got ill again ... :) what a horrible thing to be allergic too!! :(

Ella has had choc cake , chocolate buttons, basically if carly has some chocolate she shares with ella , not half a bar or anything :lol: She has like 2 choco buttons or if we are eating cake she has a little nibble of it.

She loves it just like her mummy :smug:

I was verrry naughty Tabs has already had chocolate, she had some at the begining by accident (put her hands on cake icing we'd made) she looooooved it and now smells it and gets exited!! Oooooops!!

maddi has had chocolate pudding for babies for a while, however she tried white chocolate buttons a couple of weeks ago and love them! she had them a couple of times since. just like her mother! i looooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee chocolate :blush: x

I gave max some chocolate pudding when he was 6 months lol he was not a fan and still isnt now thank god lol all for mommy

i haven't given elliot anything chocolatey yet, not sure when i will yet. hmm.....

honestly, I dont remember when Colton had his first chocolate, :blush: I think he was pretty young. He doesn't get it too often. He's had bits of chocolate bars, had some of a chocolate milkshake today, and will have chocolate syrup in his milk every now and then.
I love chocolate :D

And :shock: to the person allergic of chocolate! Thats horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->