Trying Clomid and IUI in January and Excited and Nervous. Anyone else?

Yah! Things are moving along for everyone. I'm on cd4. 2nd day of femera. 5mg. Nurse called me back and will have ultrasound on day cd12 (next Wednesday ) to see where follicles are. Hopefully if all good trigger shot cd 13 and iui cd14!! So exciting. Now if only hubby didn't have the stomach virus. Trying not to get it yikes!

Anyone's doctors tell them when to days to have sex with iui?

So today was CD3, my first day of 100mg of Clomid. I think I tolerated it pretty well. I had a mild headache and did have some temperature regulation issue (not quite hot flashes). But I know it's only day 1.

Waiting, I totally can't remember when my RE told me to BD. I think once before IUI and once after. But I could be wrong. This is all still so new to me.

How are you guys tolerating the meds?

I started my Clomid 50mg last night and 30 minutes later I had a headache..go figure!

When do you have your next scan Dojenstein?

I am not too sure when you are supposed to bd. I think I've read to do it every other day after you finish the 5 days but i'm not sure if its the same if you are doing an IUI

I'm so excited for us all!

Jennifer, I take Clomid from the 20th - 24th and I think I go in for my midway scan on CD10 which is the 27th. Eeeks. So nervous. You still getting headaches.

Mine are pretty manageable. Although the mood swings are bit fun. I just got into it with my fiance over finding a piece of paper. Fun times.

Jennifer, I take Clomid from the 20th - 24th and I think I go in for my midway scan on CD10 which is the 27th. Eeeks. So nervous. You still getting headaches.

Mine are pretty manageable. Although the mood swings are bit fun. I just got into it with my fiance over finding a piece of paper. Fun times.

woo girl I bet you cant wait for Tuesday! I know I'm counting down the days until Monday. I wish I could sleep until then :p I feel like all I do is talk to forum friends about iui and research stuff

My headaches are still here, I currently have another one so I took some Tylenol. No mood swings yet but I almost got mad at DH when he asked me about my job interview (we just moved to Hawaii).. I had to contain myself from yelling at him lol

we should be ovulating late next week..crazy huh?! we could be parents by the end of the year!

Yeah, I'm excited and totally nervous. I have no idea what to expect. I hope I have some good eggs ready to go.

To be honest, I can't fathom getting pregnant. But I couldn't really fathom it when I was PG before the MC. I don't when this whole thing will feel real.

Yeah, I'm excited and totally nervous. I have no idea what to expect. I hope I have some good eggs ready to go.

To be honest, I can't fathom getting pregnant. But I couldn't really fathom it when I was PG before the MC. I don't when this whole thing will feel real.

I know how you feel girl! I am still honestly shocked I got the green light on TTC again. I'm going to be petrified of another MC though if I do get pregnant. It's going to be a constant worry of mine

Thanks for advice girls. I go in for ultrasound on c 12. Which is next wednesday! No side effects from femera yet. 3 days on it so far. Usually I don't have any on it though.

So we're all pretty much cycle buddies with a Mon, Tues and Wed checkup! It's so nice to have some people going through the same thing to chat with.

I was talking with DF and he was like. "When's your next baby appt." It's like, are you that naive? I just want to slip him some of my Clomid and see how he feels.

I feel like once I have the US on the 27th I'll start getting more excited about this process.

Unfortunately I also have some unexplained stomach issues and have to go for endoscopy on Tuesday. And endoscopy is where they put a tube with a camera down all the way into your stomach. Hopefully they can figure out what's wrong with me. I definitely don't want to be on any additional meds. Fingers crossed.

waitingongod1 - It's awesome that you haven't had any side effects yet! Fingers crossed it stays that way! I noticed some twinges in my right ovary. anyone else felt something similar?

dojenstein- I hope you don't get put on anymore meds either! I also hope your endoscopy goes great as well and you figure out whats going on with your tummy!

I agree that it's so nice being able to talk to people in the same situation as me!

So today is Day 3 of Clomid and I feel suuuuuuper irritable. Like I just want to punch someone in the face. My DF is annoying me and I just want to lay into him, but I know it's the hormones so I'm trying to tell myself that. Two more days.

I guess now I finish the meds and wait for my positive OPK. I am so confused. Just gonna call the doc when I finish the meds and find out next steps.

Jennifer - thanks for the well wishes on the endoscopy. I honestly hope they find something quick and easy to fix. I hate the not knowing part.

This whole thing still doesn't feel real to me. I kind of feel like I'm living someone else's life right now. I can't explain it.

I'm also so used to only seeing BFN's I'm terrified of taking a test and seeing yet another one. But I want to prepare myself. Ugh. I wish this process didn't take such a toll on me.

Dojenstein- are you having an iui? Maybe next Step is ultrasound? I'm so stressed and emotional. Then I stress that I'm too stressed for this cycle to even work grr...

Dojenstein- are you having an iui? Maybe next Step is ultrasound? I'm so stressed and emotional. Then I stress that I'm too stressed for this cycle to even work grr...

Yup, doing IUI. I think the next step is like a 10 or so US, but they told me to do an OPK which is confusing me. And now I can't call them til Monday.

I'm worried because I have this tummy issue. I've had unexplained pains and nausea in my stomach for over 2 weeks. I'm on this anti-nausea med that's used for pregnant women with severe morning sickness. It's the only thing that gets me through the day at work. Otherwise I'm doubled over.

I'm a little more relaxed this cycle. Maybe because I've been so defeated for so long that I just expect the worst. Is that bad? I've also been trying to take my mind off TTC and am reading and writing. It's not a cure, but it does help.

Hey girls! I am such a mess this afternoon lol. DH had a date night and I keep crying because I had such a good time

Dojenstein does you doctor have a nurse line or anything?

Hi all can I join. After 4 mc before 9 weeks I am day 5 of clomid my final day. Sono to check for follicles is Tuesday. Hopefully iui is Thursday early. We wait up to 36 hours after trigger to do iui. Then on to the dreaded tww. I am praying this works for all of is

Hi Floridamom! Welcome. So sorry to hear about your mc's. I had one last year. It really does take it's toll on you.

Jennifer - No my doctor doesn't have a nurse's line. You have to call and they take like a day before they call you back.

Again, the Clomid rage is taking over my body. I almost flipped out on DH last night, I had to vent to at least 3 people before he came home. But today is my last day of taking it. Phew.

I don't know how I'm going to work out getting time off work for the IUI. I have a pretty strict 9 - 6 schedule and we rotate who's on and off each month so it's kinda a big deal to move things around. Hopefully I can get in early.

How's everyone else doing?

Floridamomma welcome! I just moved from Jacksonvlle, FL. Where abouts do you live? Is this your first IUI??

Dojenstein you make me happy i'm only on 50mg of Clomid lol! I'v been having some super quick hotflashes. I was so happy when I took my last pill last night

Today is my last day of Clomid. Thankgoodness!!!! I had such road rage last night I was driving like I was playing one of those crazy car video games.

I'm getting bored with this process already. I just want it to move faster. I'm sure I'll be a nightmare during the TWW. I normally start POASing on like 3DPO. I clearly have a problem.

Jennifer I'm close to tampa. And you went all the way to Hawaii? Is it as nice to love there as to visit? And yes this is iui#1 for us! Getting excited as this is the week of iui
Dpjenstein I lmow the feeling I've been raging on the emotion department

Dojenstein don't feel bad I start POASing at like 6dpo lol. Expensive habit!

Floridamomma Hawaii is amazing and the weather is phenomenal! I highly recommend going for a visit! And you can visit me too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->