Trying Clomid and IUI in January and Excited and Nervous. Anyone else?

Thanks Mommie. Yeah, the nurse didn't seem too worried that it was a large follicle. And my DF's SA was really good (33mill and 98% motility). So I'm thinking positive thoughts.

I'm actually scared to go pee because I don't want to let any of those little guys escape. Oh my gosh, is that so weird? I better get a good book or find a new hobby because I'm going to go insane these next two weeks.

What's going on Waiting and Jennifer? Any news?

Thanks Mommie. Yeah, the nurse didn't seem too worried that it was a large follicle. And my DF's SA was really good (33mill and 98% motility). So I'm thinking positive thoughts.

I'm actually scared to go pee because I don't want to let any of those little guys escape. Oh my gosh, is that so weird? I better get a good book or find a new hobby because I'm going to go insane these next two weeks.

What's going on Waiting and Jennifer? Any news?

:laugh2::lol::lol:that was funny! Not go to the bathroom!:haha::haha:laugh2::::lol::lol:

Seems like most scans went well! I went for mine this morning - cd12 only one large follicle. It measured around 20. Don't know if that is good? Was worried only 1 but doctor said that is down fall from femera. Decided to go ahead and do iui because we have unexplained infertility. Will trigger tonight and iui Friday!

If this cycle doesn't work we will go back to clomid (yuck) next cycle to get more follicles. Question: anyone have cramping evening of internal ultrasound? Bad cramping? Think I ovulated too early? I've never ovulated earlier than day 14. Hope not bc I'm triggering tonight! Guess I will have to wait for temp tomorrow to find out...

Seems like most scans went well! I went for mine this morning - cd12 only one large follicle. It measured around 20. Don't know if that is good? Was worried only 1 but doctor said that is down fall from femera. Decided to go ahead and do iui because we have unexplained infertility. Will trigger tonight and iui Friday!

If this cycle doesn't work we will go back to clomid (yuck) next cycle to get more follicles. Question: anyone have cramping evening of internal ultrasound? Bad cramping? Think I ovulated too early? I've never ovulated earlier than day 14. Hope not bc I'm triggering tonight! Guess I will have to wait for temp tomorrow to find out...

I only had one large follie too. But one good one is all you need. My doctor likes them around 18 - 24 so yours sounds good.

I didn't have any cramping after my mid-cycle US. Did you take an OPK test? If you have one, try that before triggering (since the trigger can give you a false positive). I don't temp so I don't have that to go by.

I've been doing a lot of research and its really hard to get the timing of O and IUIing just right.

Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! Trigger shot...he said 11pm...anyone know big deal if I did a little early?

I'm glad you brought this up. I usually haves 27-28 day cycle, but REsaod I am midcycle. I hope I don't ovulate. Thus is all so confusing. Does clomd change your cycle?

Hello my lovelys!! I went back to the doctor today and had 1 16mm follicle and an 11mm. I'm bummed they aren't bigger yet but the doctor said not to worry because they are steadily getting bigger. I'll go back Friday to get yet another US and a trigger show and we shall have IUI this Saturday. My lining is super thick already though so that's good! It was at 8

I was bummed but he said since I have 34 day cycles they aren't as big as someone who has 28day cycles on CD12.

I hope I don't ovulate before Friday though =[ they did blood work to make sure but they didn't think I would ovulate until at least Friday

Dojenstein I am so happy you did your IUI!!!! Your numbers sound great and I cant wait to hear the news

Mommie I bet you are so excited for Friday

Jennifer that sounds good! Good luck tomorrow and Saturday.
Afm- I just gave myself the Ovidrel injection. So the Iui is Friday morning I'm going to ask her for just around the start that day and also start the Lovenox that day if I get the time off of work for Valentine's Day weekend my husband and I are actually going to book a last-minute cruise is going to be a three day is actually going to be quite team will be gone from Friday to Monday and is actually the weekend that we will be finding out if were pregnant not so either way it be a nice break

I went a head and waited till 11 pm so tired this morning. First trigger shot went okay. Could have felt worse.

Florida - looks like we are on same schedule iui for me this Friday morning too! Good luck!

Jennifer - I understand about hoping you don't ovulate. I had horrible. Cramping and felt like I ovulated yesterday before trigger and was so upset. Temp is still down this morning which means I didn't. Shew...trying to just let go and let God haha

Hey ladies. I know a few of you from another thread. I will also IUI on Friday morning. I triggered last night at 9:30pm. We go 9am for DF to make his deposit and IUI roud 9:30am or 10.

Floridamomma.... where do you go for IUI?

Hey ladies. I know a few of you from another thread. I will also IUI on Friday morning. I triggered last night at 9:30pm. We go 9am for DF to make his deposit and IUI roud 9:30am or 10.

Floridamomma.... where do you go for IUI?

Florida fertility institute in Palm harbor. Where do you go?

Waiting yay!!! You jennifer and I are tww buddies!

I go to USF in Tampa. Its cheaper than anywhere I found. $650 global fee, then cost of meds. I went through Freedom Fertility and was approved for compassionate care, so I paid less than $100 for both the clomid and trigger.

And yay for tww buddies :happydance:

I should've looked into that my IU why alone cost $587 the trigger it was 157 the scan was 250 my insurance doesn't cover anything fertility related only OB. Where do you live I live about half an hour from Tampa

Yea, that 650 includes all scans. I live near Lakeland, so about 50min from Tampa

I love my doctor but we have to do anything further I think I'm I have to look into that lol i'll just come straight out of pocket and it hurts

Thats what we have to do. Ive been saving, so it wasnt so hard

My consulatation was covered by my insurance. Ive saved up for 2 iUI's just in case. IUI 650 plus meds... if you arent successful this time around I will give you the info to Freedom Fertility and Compassionate care. I only paid $42 for my trigger shot and had I know before I would have gotten my clomid from them at half the price

Well hopefully neither of us will have to worry about doing it again.
Is anyone taking the day off after iui? Someone said I should

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"