Trying Clomid and IUI in January and Excited and Nervous. Anyone else?

My husband and I got but by the traveling bug so we may! That's really nice. I bought 20 cheap pg test and I want to test the trigger out and look for bfp but I don't really want to test 2 weeks straight

Good afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there.

I just took my last dose of Clomid yesterday (thankgoodness) and took an OPK test, but negative. I usually O around CD11 or 12 and today is only CD9 so it's okay. But I did get some birthday BDing in this morning :happydance:! I assume I'll go in for a scan on Tues and do IUI on Wed. But I kinda have no clue.

I'm starting to get real ancy about this process. It feel like it's going sooooo slow. I just want to get the IUI done and get over the TWW. I'm normally terrible (as I've warned) so I might need you guys to talk me off the ledge.

What else is everyone up to?

Good afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there.

I just took my last dose of Clomid yesterday (thankgoodness) and took an OPK test, but negative. I usually O around CD11 or 12 and today is only CD9 so it's okay. But I did get some birthday BDing in this morning :happydance:! I assume I'll go in for a scan on Tues and do IUI on Wed. But I kinda have no clue.

I'm starting to get real ancy about this process. It feel like it's going sooooo slow. I just want to get the IUI done and get over the TWW. I'm normally terrible (as I've warned) so I might need you guys to talk me off the ledge.

What else is everyone up to?
I'm in the exact same spot. Last day of clomid was yesterday, scan tues iui wed/thurs. I also just want to get to the tww well through it ugh

Yeah, I just took an OPK and it was negative. So guess I'll be calling the RE on Monday and getting when they can see me.

I just hope the timing works out with the DF and me and work doing the IUI. We BD'd today (cause of my birthday :) but according to one app I'm in my fertile window and another I'm not.

So it looks like early this week will be my IUI. Excited.

How are you ladies hanging in there?

Hey ladies! I'm hanging in there just waiting for tomorrow so I can get my scan and see where we're at! This week is going to be so busy because I got a teaching job and have to do a bunch of background checks and classes..oh fun! I'm hoping that it all keeps me occupied for at least this week lol

I've been having awful hotflashes and getting super cold suddenly, its super annoying!

It's almost Tuesday for you ladiessssss!

Anyone have any scans today? Mine is Wednesday! Good luck to the ones going tomorrow!

I wish mine was that early! Then I wouldn't have to take a 1/2 off! Good luck! Try to get some sleep! Let us know how it goes

I go in for my scan tomorrow (Tuesday) between 7 - 8 am. I hope it's good news because my work schedule is pretty rigid. I hope they see something good, trigger me and do IUI Wed am. That's my goal.

Then later that day I have an upper GI endoscopy for my unexplained nausea and stomach pains. I guess I'm just gonna chalk tomorrow up to a day of being poked and prodded.

Any other news?

I just came back from my scan and it went okay! left ovary produced a whopping 0 follicles and the right has a 12 and 11. I'll go Weds to see how much they've grown and we'll do a trigger shot. Doctor said Friday or Saturday will be the IUI date. Lining looks wonderful she said. She said I was right on track so hopefully I stay that way.

grow follies groww

I just came back from my scan and it went okay! left ovary produced a whopping 0 follicles and the right has a 12 and 11. I'll go Weds to see how much they've grown and we'll do a trigger shot. Doctor said Friday or Saturday will be the IUI date. Lining looks wonderful she said. She said I was right on track so hopefully I stay that way.

grow follies groww

That's great news Jennifer! I heard Clomid can thin your lining so that's good it didn't for you. 2 follies is good - you only need one. Here's hoping they grow nice and big for this weekends IUI. How exciting!

Hey ladies! I'm hanging in there just waiting for tomorrow so I can get my scan and see where we're at! This week is going to be so busy because I got a teaching job and have to do a bunch of background checks and classes..oh fun! I'm hoping that it all keeps me occupied for at least this week lol

I've been having awful hotflashes and getting super cold suddenly, its super annoying!

It's almost Tuesday for you ladiessssss!

I am also having both. I hope I get to do the iui this week.

Thank you ladies!! I'm excited for some of your appointments tomorrow!!! I will be checking back frequently just for updates :p

I'm a little bummed that they weren't big yet and that we have to wait another day and a half for a trigger..I guess it's better than no follies at all right?! We're going to try and get them around 15 or 16 before the IUI

So I had it was quite an event you're getting to the office this morning the recurrent miscarriage office is probably a half an hour drive for me but I missed my exit and actually had to drive into the next city and then make a U-turn and go all the way back so 30 minute drive took me about an hour but is actually nice to call my nerves. During the scan they saw one 14 follicle on the left ovary and multiple 12 MM follicles on The right. The one on the left is going to mature they're hoping that a couple on the right will continue to grow as well. They grow about 1 to 3 mm per day so there's a chance I'll have a couple going. I do the trigger tomorrow night at 10:30 PM and then IUI why is Friday morning at 10:30 so this is it I guess the countdown is getting real now.

So I had my scan this morning. Only one mature egg but it was 25 so I think that's good. They gave me the trigger shot and I'm going in at 9:15 tomorrow for IUI. Eeeks.

I have no idea how I'm going to handle to TWW with no testing. It's gonna be torture.

So I had my scan this morning. Only one mature egg but it was 25 so I think that's good. They gave me the trigger shot and I'm going in at 9:15 tomorrow for IUI. Eeeks.

I have no idea how I'm going to handle to TWW with no testing. It's gonna be torture.

This made me laugh! I pray you have a wonderful two and a big fat:bfp::happydance:

Okay. So at the doc right now waiting for my fiancé to arrive so we can get the IUI underway. So incredibly nervous. I have no idea why. Part of me is scared if it does work and part of me is scared if it doesn't. Weird.

How'd everyone else's appts go?

Okay. So at the doc right now waiting for my fiancé to arrive so we can get the IUI underway. So incredibly nervous. I have no idea why. Part of me is scared if it does work and part of me is scared if it doesn't. Weird.

I completely understand the mixed emotions!

I have also been dong research and so people had great success with one follicle. Some even had twins! It is possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->