Trying Clomid and IUI in January and Excited and Nervous. Anyone else?

I feel like such a late bloomer lol. LH is only at 8.39 but that's good considering I will do the IUI on Saturday.

Tomorrow is going to be such a crazy day for me. I have the Dr's appointment at 730, a walk through on our new house at 930 and I have to be at work at 2...wah I just want to relax for once lol

Hey there ladies.

Florida, I think taking the day off after IUI is a little over the top. My HSG was 30 times more painful. This was just like a pap smear. I didn't even feel the catheter. I would have liked to lie down for a bit longer than the given 10 minutes to give the boys some gravity to work with, but I assume the docs know what they're doing. And I was afraid to pee all day cause I didn't want to lose any swimmers. Which I realize won't happen, but.

Jennifer, that's great you're getting your IUI on Sunday. I was so nervous but it was all in all a pretty easy experience. I wish my DF could have stayed with me, but he had to head back to work.

So DF and I are supposed to BD tonight. But my DF hates the "sex on demand" of TTCing. I'll have to 1) stay up later than his son and 2) find some way to seduce him. LOL. Any suggestions on how to keep the love alive when you "have" to do something?

Hey there ladies.

Florida, I think taking the day off after IUI is a little over the top. My HSG was 30 times more painful. This was just like a pap smear. I didn't even feel the catheter. I would have liked to lie down for a bit longer than the given 10 minutes to give the boys some gravity to work with, but I assume the docs know what they're doing. And I was afraid to pee all day cause I didn't want to lose any swimmers. Which I realize won't happen, but.

Jennifer, that's great you're getting your IUI on Sunday. I was so nervous but it was all in all a pretty easy experience. I wish my DF could have stayed with me, but he had to head back to work.

So DF and I are supposed to BD tonight. But my DF hates the "sex on demand" of TTCing. I'll have to 1) stay up later than his son and 2) find some way to seduce him. LOL. Any suggestions on how to keep the love alive when you "have" to do something?

I would do something spontaneous like jump in the shower with him :p

OOOOh. That would be fun. But his son's bedroom is right off the bathroom and we wouldn't want to wake him up. But I like the way you think. Seriously, this would be so much easier if we didn't have a tasmanian 9 year old devil living with us in a small apartment. Whenever he's with us we have to be super quiet. His DS gets scared of any noise and wakes us up. The other night the dripping faucet scared him so DF told him to sleep on the couch, which is literally RIGHT outside our bedroom. It's so frustrating.

I think my biggest obstacle is staying conscious. I tend to fall asleep around 9:30 and the tasmanian devil is up til like 10. Then we have to wait like 20 - 30 mins for him to fully fall asleep. It's definitely tricky.

One cycle I set my alarm to 4am (my DF wakes up throughout the night) and attacked him. I may have to employ that tactic because we invested all this time, money, energy and my sanity into this cycle we need to give it our best shot.

Wish me luck!

Hello my lovelys!! I went back to the doctor today and had 1 16mm follicle and an 11mm. I'm bummed they aren't bigger yet but the doctor said not to worry because they are steadily getting bigger. I'll go back Friday to get yet another US and a trigger show and we shall have IUI this Saturday. My lining is super thick already though so that's good! It was at 8

I was bummed but he said since I have 34 day cycles they aren't as big as someone who has 28day cycles on CD12.

I hope I don't ovulate before Friday though =[ they did blood work to make sure but they didn't think I would ovulate until at least Friday

Dojenstein I am so happy you did your IUI!!!! Your numbers sound great and I cant wait to hear the news

Mommie I bet you are so excited for Friday

Yes I am just nervous. I know you are also. We all have to keep each other posted.

I feel like such a late bloomer lol. LH is only at 8.39 but that's good considering I will do the IUI on Saturday.

Tomorrow is going to be such a crazy day for me. I have the Dr's appointment at 730, a walk through on our new house at 930 and I have to be at work at 2...wah I just want to relax for once lol

What's Lh?

Sometimes "having" to be quiet makes for some intense loving ;)

What's Lh?

LH is Luteinizing hormone. It's what OPK's test for =] basically when your LH surges you ovulate.

I am just taking the day of iui off. More for emotionally draining.

Hello lovely ladies.

I do kind of like the "having" to be quiet. It's kind of like we're being naughty and might get caught. Very teenagerish.

Thanks Jennifer - I hope to the baby dust goddess that me and DF's numbers were good enough for our BFP. Thank you.

I'm excited for you ladies going for your IUI's. I thought it was a very...positive experience. Of course being in the TWW is no fun, especially when you can't test, but that's what we have eachother for.

Ok I know about that. Thought I missed something else lol. Yes when dh and I have to sneak and get a little hanky panky it's kind of hot lol

IUI is complete. 80 million sperm post wash with 70% motility. Officially in my TWW

*My iui didn't go that great. Wasn't even excited at all. Already disappointed as soon as we got out*.hubby has always have good sperm. His sperm was half of what it was before. We've never worried about sperm before. Doc said if this doesn't work we would have to look into it :/ my iui was also very painful they couldn't get it in right and it took forever:/ I feel drained. I'm glad yalls went well! Hopefully yours works out!

*My iui didn't go that great. Wasn't even excited at all. Already disappointed as soon as we got out*.hubby has always have good sperm. His sperm was half of what it was before. We've never worried about sperm before. Doc said if this doesn't work we would have to look into it :/ my iui was also very painful they couldn't get it in right and it took forever:/ I feel drained. I'm glad yalls went well! Hopefully yours works out!

I'm sorry you had a bad time, praying it turns out for the better.

Waiting so sorry keeping you guys in prayers you never know you still can get your BFP!
Jen glad it went well for you
Afm it was over in like 10 seconds. They didn't give any stTs but sperm looked great. Dh was relieved. Also said that I have multiple follicles. I laid there for about 30 minutes but I did have to go back to work. I'm home health nurse not too much hard work. but I wore a pad just to be sure. I did see a little discharge not much but I'm having some pretty bad Lower abdominal cramping now taking a hot bath hoping that it will help this problem

I'm a little crampy as well. I laid there for about 20 min then headed to work myself. Our internet and phones are down so im just sitting here. Any of you ladies gonna test you trigger shot out? Or wait to test?

So my appointment went great this morning! Follciles grew from 14 to 20 and 11 to 14!! She said my lining looked fantastic and it was 11mm. I had my trigger shot today and IUI is at 730 tomorrow morning.

The doctor seemed super optimistic. I have such butterfly's now and I am so excited.

Waiting I am so sorry that your appointment didn't go well. You are not out though, you can still get your BFP!

Florida I'm glad you had a great experience!

Jen I'm going to test at 7dpo because the test I ordered online did not show up they say deliver on the tracking but I didn't get them. So I'm just gonna Tessa 7dpo hopefully it'll be out but I have a script to go get my betas checked into weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->