Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Nix - Maybe NOT having sore boobs is a good thing this time then! I would love to hear your accent! I love English accents. We are getting a big storm today in Massachusetts. Right now it's pouring rain then it turns to snow. They're saying 6-12 inches. We haven't had snowfall in a little bit and all the snow on the ground has been melted for a week or so now. We have had spring-like weather in the 50s.

Lady - Hoping you get to DTD as much as possible while he's with you :D

Die - Any updates? Any symptoms?

AF usually comes around 6am today (it's usually on the dot when on BCP, so who knows). Hoping she stays away! Didn't take any tests yet today. Maybe later on.

Hey girls!!

So my opks starting turning negative late afternoon yesterday. It was two days of positives basically but I still haven’t had a temp spike. Worried that’s been my problem all along with the weird cycles is that I’m just not O’ing? I really felt the pains though so I’m curious if af will be on time. Also if I’m temping correctly. Not sure how much having a ceiling fan on one night can affect. DH gets unbareably hot sometimes and must put it on. My temp lowered a lot from yesterday’s actually so maybe today is my O dip and will rise tomorrow. Guess we shall see! If not that means I have to buy more opks and keep testing for a second go at O. Ugh! Our Timing issues were bad anyways but still.. id like to be on time here!

Happy Friday!! <3

BTW I&#8217;ve always wanted to go to the UK too!!! Is it just me or besides the accents is the way the country just cusses like it&#8217;s not &#8220;swear words.&#8221; I mean shit. I cuss a lot and always feel the consequences hahah. I just wanna be able to say wanker without people giving me a good stare down lol.

I don’t think I have a posh English accent, I’m from the West Country so I sound like a farmer lol

One of my favourite words - wanker. Great word.

Die - how are you temping? Orally or vaginally? I do it vaginally. I’m a mouth breather and snore . Poor SO

Hi Ladies!!

Hope you are having a good and happy Friday. Any plans for the weekend?

Lee - Thanks, we will try to squeeze in whatever we can manage, lol. DH becomes a sex pest whenever he sees me. Perks of living apart I guess.
I am stressed about you today, really keeping my fx that witch stays away and you can test again tomorrow (or later tonight may be) and get that wonderful BFP.

Die - I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling you O around the time you posted those opk tests with strong lines. And you got your bean with the DTD you squeezed in, who knows? Gl girl! Why does it all have to be so confusing!! Aagh.. I will start doing opks right after my af ends, I know they tell you to wait till CD10. But what if I O early?!? This really feels like a full time job, I miss those days when I used to think you'll be preggo as soon as you have unprotected sex.

Nix - lol, I still think I would love your accent. So you are 3 DPO today right? Guess it is too early for symptom spotting. But I like that you are taking the stress out of the equation and taking a relaxed approach. Hoping for a sticky bean for you, gl!

No plans this weekend. Bringing the dog to get groomed tomorrow and that's it. How wild lol. No AF yet thankfully, but honestly now I don't know when I'd be due for her to come. My CP dropped super low a few days ago and is still there w/ creamy white CM. Constant cramps still and constipated. Still no good BFPs :( I've been again feeling like maybe this just isn't it this cycle. My friend and I always joke how people get pregnant so easily, like on 16 And Pregnant and we both have been pregnant by accident, but now when we're actually TRYING it's friggin hard.

I also love English swears lol wanky, bloody hell, etc.

Die - I also think you O'd when you posted the OPKs. Maybe your temp just didn't adjust or you didn't catch it. We also sleep with the fan on... 2 actually lol 1 for wind (ceiling fan) and 1 on the floor for sound.

The witch held off! So I THINK I&#8217;m officially 1 day late. Not taking any tests today because I don&#8217;t have any except wondfo and I&#8217;ve been taking them along with the other tests but see nothing in them. Will keep you all posted! Oh wait I just remembered I have a clear blue dye test lol I&#8217;ll save it for tomorrow.

Everyone must believe busy making babies hahaha AF is a day late!!!! Hopefully she isn&#8217;t due NEXT Friday cuz I had an early O this month so I assume AF would be due 2 weeks after that which was yesterday. Gonna take a wondfo shortly then a clear blue dye tomorrow. That&#8217;s the only expensive test I have right now.

I&#8217;m 14DPO and have had constant cramping for weeks now. Other symptoms as well.

&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

LADIES!!!! I have never gotten ANY sort of line on the Wondfo tests (and I have taken like 30 of the 50 in the last month) until tonight! This was within the 5 minute mark they tell you to read it at.

Attachments

• 23840389-A74D-41C8-BD3A-391FE01FE7DF.jpg
    23840389-A74D-41C8-BD3A-391FE01FE7DF.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
Seriously just such a busy weekend already!! Having such a great time but I’m so exhausted! Checking in before bed haha it’s only 9 pm!

Lee- Yes Yes Yes!!! Omg yes !!!!!! I can’t wait to see your mornings test omg! Are you gonna do the digi? You’re already late & the witch hasn’t come sooo yea! I’m so excited for you girl! How are you feeling any noticeable symptoms of any af type symptoms? I’m so curious how it’s going over there with you! Eek I can’t Believe I missed so much!

Lady- I hope so! But it’s not looking to good I even O’d :(

Nix- wanker is the BEST right?!! I temp orally but I’m about to make a switch to go vagibally because I’m worried with having the AC down or the fan on some nights and not others it’s messing me up! Plus OH says I snore sometimes! I just don’t know when the best time to switch is. I’m obviously going to wait till this cycle is over first then start after af. I’ve always wanted to temp through af too just out of curiosity so now Idk because that just wouldn’t work lol. I’ll hsve to do MORE research now on when to switch!

So I’m FOUR days post first positive opk and just a small temp rise today. Not even above what my coverline would be if ff used my last 6 temps to detect crosshairs. So I’m not hopeful because most charts I see there’s a definite spike right after their opks. I’ll be day 5 tomorrow!! And I know some women don’t show the rise for a few days after O but where are they at lol seem few and far in between :( Thinking it’s annov and so I’m pretty upset to be honest. I’m just going to have to keep doing opks every day and hope my body tries again if this one failed. Also keep taking the vitex and hope it works soon enough. This was really all the info I wanted to learn though before our trial is up and we head to the RE. It’s so insane to get such positive opks and your body just says nahh no thanks! I’ll be googling that too later what would be the reasons this would happen SO often. Getting that hormone panel and THS tests are starting to be more tempting and less scary by the day! Actually ready to just book that appointment and find out! My copays are pretty expensive as it is but oh well. Want to at least give it one or two more cycles if I can bear to wait to see if vitex helps. Anyways hope to see lots of news, bfps and symptoms next week! And a definite test update from Lee <3 FX girl!!

Die - I&#8217;m sorry you&#8217;re feeling bummed about the temps:( just stay positive and hopeful. I kept going back and forth as you know when I&#8217;d see lines then nothing and now I&#8217;m feeling better again but obviously not 100% till I see good lines tomorrow. So you could still have a chance regardless of temp readings. Fx! And thank you I was shocked cuz it says wait 5 min but at 3 min I looked and saw nothing then 2 min later BAM. I did a double take cuz I was in the middle of taking pix even tho I didn&#8217;t see a line then it started showing. I only have a clear blue dye test :( so I&#8217;ll take that. I will probably go out and buy a digital later tomorrow. I will def keep you posted. I keep checking in to see if u guys have updates cuz I am so hoping for us all to get our BFPs at the same time.

I&#8217;ve been cramping everyday off and on, I had that tiny dot of spotting a week ago, I get bad headaches once a day some days, some days I&#8217;m sooo exhausted, I think my smell is heightened cuz some smells now make me cringe and tonight we got in my car and I said ugh it smells like old crackers in here and my husband said all he could smell was my air freshener, I have been peeing more and now around 3am as well, I have hot flashes daily or my face just feels really hot it&#8217;s weird, constipated sometimes which is not like me. If I get more symptoms I&#8217;ll update you.

LADIES!!!! I have never gotten ANY sort of line on the Wondfo tests (and I have taken like 30 of the 50 in the last month) until tonight! This was within the 5 minute mark they tell you to read it at.

I am literally screaming like OMG OMG OMG :thumbup: I am so so so excited for your test tomorrow. And all the symptoms you mentioned are like always early pregnancy signs: headache, heightened sense, constipation, frequent urination. I am keeping everything crossed for you girl!! I will check back first thing in the morning tomorrow to check if you posted anything. I will be out for groceries later, prep for DH. I really want him to have some home cooked meal. So in case I miss your updates, I will check again in the afternoon. GL!!!! :flower:

Seriously just such a busy weekend already!! Having such a great time but I’m so exhausted! Checking in before bed haha it’s only 9 pm!

Lee- Yes Yes Yes!!! Omg yes !!!!!! I can’t wait to see your mornings test omg! Are you gonna do the digi? You’re already late & the witch hasn’t come sooo yea! I’m so excited for you girl! How are you feeling any noticeable symptoms of any af type symptoms? I’m so curious how it’s going over there with you! Eek I can’t Believe I missed so much!

Lady- I hope so! But it’s not looking to good I even O’d :(

Nix- wanker is the BEST right?!! I temp orally but I’m about to make a switch to go vagibally because I’m worried with having the AC down or the fan on some nights and not others it’s messing me up! Plus OH says I snore sometimes! I just don’t know when the best time to switch is. I’m obviously going to wait till this cycle is over first then start after af. I’ve always wanted to temp through af too just out of curiosity so now Idk because that just wouldn’t work lol. I’ll hsve to do MORE research now on when to switch!

So I’m FOUR days post first positive opk and just a small temp rise today. Not even above what my coverline would be if ff used my last 6 temps to detect crosshairs. So I’m not hopeful because most charts I see there’s a definite spike right after their opks. I’ll be day 5 tomorrow!! And I know some women don’t show the rise for a few days after O but where are they at lol seem few and far in between :( Thinking it’s annov and so I’m pretty upset to be honest. I’m just going to have to keep doing opks every day and hope my body tries again if this one failed. Also keep taking the vitex and hope it works soon enough. This was really all the info I wanted to learn though before our trial is up and we head to the RE. It’s so insane to get such positive opks and your body just says nahh no thanks! I’ll be googling that too later what would be the reasons this would happen SO often. Getting that hormone panel and THS tests are starting to be more tempting and less scary by the day! Actually ready to just book that appointment and find out! My copays are pretty expensive as it is but oh well. Want to at least give it one or two more cycles if I can bear to wait to see if vitex helps. Anyways hope to see lots of news, bfps and symptoms next week! And a definite test update from Lee <3 FX girl!!

Wow you are having an active weekend, that's great. And hang in there girl, you are one of the positive ones among us. :hugs: Keep us updated on what you can find.

Thank you Lady!! Happy to have some ladies cheering me on, means a lot :) and of course I&#8217;m cheering for you all. I&#8217;ve been thoroughly enjoying chatting with you all and I will definitely keep you posted :) going to take one more Wondfo before bed in a little bit lol

What are you going to cook for DH? And any plans while he is there?

Here’s my FF chart of symptoms. I also get heartburn everyday and I rarely get heartburn.

Attachments

• 2AC9BE83-1468-433B-AACB-AA58F639C849.jpg
    2AC9BE83-1468-433B-AACB-AA58F639C849.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 4
OMG lee that is a sure BFP!! On a pink dye test. I don’t even have to squint or enlarge. Your eggo is preggo mrs!! Eeeek so excited for you

5DPO and just sailing through. Nothing at all to report. Had a few shooting pains through my boobs on Thursday, but nothing since.

Had a massive with him last night so have escaped the house to go shopping with my girlfriend

Thanks Nix! I only tested with a clear blue dye test that I had just now at 6am but got nothing really. I should have done a Wondfo as well. I&#8217;ll do a couple later and also buy a FRER I think

5dpo, you&#8217;re getting there. Boob pains could be good!

Incase you guys want to see. I’m not happy with it but I do see a faint line.

Attachments

• 60546580-3E68-4E76-A5E7-EF35123C9BCD.jpg
    60546580-3E68-4E76-A5E7-EF35123C9BCD.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 16
Incase you guys want to see. I&#8217;m not happy with it but I do see a faint line.

Lee - I see it, faint but I think it's there. Yes, please test with a FRER, also with a wondfo. It would be good to compare. This one is clearblue, they are not often not sensitive enough until a few days.

Fx girl!!

I will be back later, sorry for short reply.

Thanks! I didn&#8217;t know they weren&#8217;t great woops. I bought some dollar tree tests so I&#8217;ll try those with Wondfo. Getting poor Lol I did take one of each just now but don&#8217;t junk I see anything. I&#8217;ll take a pic. I&#8217;m just confused why id have a faint line then not off and on for a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->