Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Oh wow Lee!!! I see those clear and freaking day!!!! Eek! I hope you just had IB!! Praying for you girl. I know a lot of people don’t like the blue dye and I’ve been burned baaaad on them before. BUT they work so well for certain woman AND if you’re pregannt that lines going to show up either way! Let us know if you decide to test again today? :) :) I don’t condone POAS addictions .. but I’m also not a hypocrite hahah.

Work already sucks today. I also am out of opks because I tested THREE times a day on one of the days I had a much darker line. Kind of a waste now that I think about it... anyways! Usually I’d do one around 2 at work. But I’m gonna skip it and wait till I pick some up from the store later. Think I’ll go back to the dolla store or get the cheapie drug store strips. I honestly HATE wasting money and that’s exactly what I feel like I’m doing at this point! Without my cm being even pre o watery cm I know I’m not there yet. But I don’t know if I even get that right before after or during a positive opk time. Ugh! I REALLY wanted that info too. Guess I’ll test after work and keep testing for this cycle. I’ve been so back and forth on it lately because of all the negatives and I was so excited when I first started. Maybe I’m just one of he unlucky ones who always get faint lines but never +!! If anything I’d think PCOS but my OB says absolutely not.

Check in later :) :)

Oops real quick too if you ladies know later on today how to add our charts on here? Couldn’t figure it out so took a screenshot! My chart so far. So up down here lately but was around 97.04 for a while give or take a few .degrees up or down. Have yet to have three temp climbs so no O for sure.

Attachments

• D9C7F3CF-4545-49E6-B3DD-6DD09D60375B.jpg
    D9C7F3CF-4545-49E6-B3DD-6DD09D60375B.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Sorry for all my quick replies before. It's been a busy week. Keep posting OPK and HCG test pix if you have them! I just went and bought some more tests (FRER and Clearblue which I didn't realize you can't use till you miss your period ugh).

Die your symptoms seem promising though and maybe you just missed your O or the expired tests didn't show it like you were saying. What DPO are you at? I'm at 9DPO today.

This morning I was very jitterly like when you have coffee on an empty stomach, but my stomach wasn't empty and I always have coffee so it's nothing out of the blue (I'll stop once I'm prego). I'm also a little dizzy/lightheaded off and on and have a stuffy and sneezy nose. Will keep you all posted with my test results.

Oh and the name Olivia is nice! I have a niece named Olivia and my nephew's girlfriend is Olivia, but she goes by Liv (I like that). It's a very popular name.

Why am I so impatient? I probably should have held my pee longer and drank less water... just took a FRER with no luck. It came with a digital, so I'm either gonna be crazy and take that tonight or TRY and hold off till the morning. I Think I might pick up more tests on the way home since I thought I could use the clearblue now but I can't.

Sometimes I like to take apart the tests, so I did that with the 2 blue ones and posted a pic.

Attachments

• 28276759_10155618136384563_8815697072679253862_n.jpg
    28276759_10155618136384563_8815697072679253862_n.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 28336437_10155618136409563_1007279264518745646_o.jpg
    28336437_10155618136409563_1007279264518745646_o.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 14
Hey ladies just a quick check in, I’m watching walking dead, looooove this program.

He rides off road bikes. He had a race and by all accounts spent a lot of the time climbing back on the bike after falling off ha ha. So no BDing last night. Hoping to get some in there tonight.

Hope you get some good lines soon Lee.

After upping my dose of EPO my cm is less thick and more watery. The closest to EWCM I’ve ever seen. Still gearing up for ovulation here.

Work is brutal for me at the moment so have been struggling to get on here much

I see the blue dye lines! I see a line at the top of the FRER just at the top though so maybe the antibody? Not sure but I think they’ve gone to hell lately they’ve been pretty bad! Keep testing!!

I completely spaced on my drive home. Got home, went to go pee, and just stopped in my tracks. I forgot to stop by the store! Now I have to run back out and get some more opks. Boo! Debating on waiting until tomorrow though. If not oh well, I’ll test later. Think I’ll get the cheapie strips since cvs is right down the street! Then gonna relax tonight because Monday and all ;)

Nix we were just watching Walking Dead as well. Best show! Are you close to ovulating now? I’m anxious for you ladies to ovulate haha

Die I have no idea how to upload charts but mine is boring cuz I only have the free version of the app. Love it though for keeping track. I hate FRERs to be honest! I took a FR digital tonight bfn and a clear blue blue dye test bfn oh well. Feeling a little less hopeful but I think I just don’t wait long enough to test and I drink too much water. Will test in the morning with another digital I have. Tomorrow will be 10dpo. Die wouldn’t it be something if you didn’t have positive opks cuz you were pregnant? Imagine!

That’s all for now

I have honestly never seen walking dead lol. I got into game of thrones though and a couple other “hit shows” but I was so far back on TWD that I knew I’d never catch up and said forget it. Wish I could just binge watch all the seasons though!

Got the cvs opks .. I feel like these are somewhat better. The control line isn’t too dark which I don’t like because I seem to always have the faint test line. BUT I started to get good cm earlier. Consistently so I feel like I will be O’ing soon! Or my body is gearing up to whether it will or won’t. Thankfully my temps should tell me something!

Oh and I see so many ladies who get positive opks when they’re pregnant! A lot of people will say “scientifically” no because it’s not testing for the hcg hormone but so many women find out that way! So crazy ;)

Nix- yes where are you at?? Cd? Maybe we will both O around the same time!

I’m Cd 19 today .... ughhhh! And now have 19 opk strips left lol. Boobs are starting to get even more sore around the sides and with the watery cm I know I’ll be close! Hopefully it actually happens and not a failed attempt at it :( Going to maybe BD in the morning just Incase I get that + at work tomorrow. Also these tests say to use FMU.. I hate that nobody can agree on the times! But I do have 19 so maybe I’ll try but then definitely test later too.

Lee- Seriously praying for a good reading on the digi tomorrow! FX x1million!! Your symptoms sound so promising! I&#8217;ve never had any type of &#8220;bleed&#8221; that wasn&#8217;t O spotting or Af related. I hope that means something good for you, I honestly do! GL in the morning <3 No matter what!

Die when I was pregnant before my boobs hurt on the sides! They have never hurt on the sides before. I wonder! And thanks for the kind words! I&#8217;ll let you know how it goes tomorrow. 0probably a negative but hey that&#8217;s what I get for being impatient lol. I love game of thrones! Well I&#8217;m off to bed. Nighty night all

As hard as it was to do, I held off on testing this morning LOL I figured I will just wait till this afternoon since I have better luck in the PM and that way if I AM pregnant than it will allow my HCG levels to get up. I have 1 CB digital to take and some Wondfos of course. I carry those in my purse like bubblegum LOL. I also randomly found a dollar tree test in my house, so I have that on me as well if I'm bored ha.

Question... I'm googling now, but anyone know how CP should be 3 days before AF is due? My CP has been high for a week or more now and it rose up HIGHER today. I could barely reach it.

Lee- I admire your strength!!! I do believe it’s supposed to be high .. almost unreachable I’ve seen others say about there’s when getting s bfp!!! Hope it’s a good sign! I’d be hanging on to the Digi like it was gold haha. Maybe test on a 3-4 hour hold with the cheapies?? Dollar tree has NEVER failed me girl I swear by it!! Good luck <3

I wanted to show you guys really quick because I’m at work and we just had a huge accident here but so last night I had REALLY sharp O pains on my left ovary. Had me doubled over last night on the couch with soon to be hubby. Will just call him hubby anyways lol. It was SO late though about 9:30! I’ve seen people say that when they get their O pains they know they can test a few hours later and get a positive opk. Well at 9:30 at night and LH takes hours to get into urine but they also say not to test past 10 because it leaves our urine for the day? Haha Idk so I took one right before 10. Negative. I also ran to cvs around 7 last night so didn’t get to take my usual 7 opk but took it when I got home at 8. Didn’t take a picture though but was negative anyways! These brand say to test in the morning so I said why not .. and shocker this morning I got a +!! And I thought well... that’s why WOMEN say NOT to test in the morning! Probably false +! So I just took another (11:30) LH is good anywhere from 10 am- 10 pm? But better after 12 PM. But it was another +!!! Going to hold my pee and hope to test around 3. With the O pain last night I’m sure this IS my +! Hoping anyways. Not too much cm it’s watery though. Guessing when I O is when it gets crazy. Guess we will see! Putting pictures here :::

1st & 2nd: Last nights after the O pain. Didnt get a picture of the one I took before.

3rd picture: This mornings test!
4th: The two from yesterday that dried and the one I had just taken on the bottom.
5th: The one I just took!

Positive opks today?? What do you girls think? Might post it in the opk tests forum too.

Attachments

• DF54EBAA-FE4F-401E-8E53-812B28E0232B.jpg
    DF54EBAA-FE4F-401E-8E53-812B28E0232B.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 399EEEBD-7E44-4A4C-8550-35F577B33DC0.jpg
    399EEEBD-7E44-4A4C-8550-35F577B33DC0.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
  • FD99588E-374E-4D86-B622-FD6C28DB6738.jpg
    FD99588E-374E-4D86-B622-FD6C28DB6738.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
  • A4969202-477B-474E-AA68-258AB323E478.jpg
    A4969202-477B-474E-AA68-258AB323E478.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20CF088A-3EA0-4407-9327-A1AED732CD04.jpg
    20CF088A-3EA0-4407-9327-A1AED732CD04.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
Lee- I admire your strength!!! I do believe it’s supposed to be high .. almost unreachable I’ve seen others say about there’s when getting s bfp!!! Hope it’s a good sign! I’d be hanging on to the Digi like it was gold haha. Maybe test on a 3-4 hour hold with the cheapies?? Dollar tree has NEVER failed me girl I swear by it!! Good luck <3

I wanted to show you guys really quick because I’m at work and we just had a huge accident here but so last night I had REALLY sharp O pains on my left ovary. Had me doubled over last night on the couch with soon to be hubby. Will just call him hubby anyways lol. It was SO late though about 9:30! I’ve seen people say that when they get their O pains they know they can test a few hours later and get a positive opk. Well at 9:30 at night and LH takes hours to get into urine but they also say not to test past 10 because it leaves our urine for the day? Haha Idk so I took one right before 10. Negative. I also ran to cvs around 7 last night so didn’t get to take my usual 7 opk but took it when I got home at 8. Didn’t take a picture though but was negative anyways! These brand say to test in the morning so I said why not .. and shocker this morning I got a +!! And I thought well... that’s why WOMEN say NOT to test in the morning! Probably false +! So I just took another (11:30) LH is good anywhere from 10 am- 10 pm? But better after 12 PM. But it was another +!!! Going to hold my pee and hope to test around 3. With the O pain last night I’m sure this IS my +! Hoping anyways. Not too much cm it’s watery though. Guessing when I O is when it gets crazy. Guess we will see! Putting pictures here :::

1st & 2nd: Last nights after the O pain. Didnt get a picture of the one I took before.

3rd picture: This mornings test!
4th: The two from yesterday that dried and the one I had just taken on the bottom.
5th: The one I just took!

Positive opks today?? What do you girls think? Might post it in the opk tests forum too.

Hey ladies, big game of thrones fan here also.

Well I am definitely ovulating today. The pain in my left side is unreal. So sharp. Also feeling really bloated. I’ve attached my opk for the day. I never get a glaring positive, but I do only test once a day after 5pm. So I most likely miss my surge. It’s defo happening though, no denying it. I’m on CD14. I’m going to class today’s as positive otherwise FF will say I didn’t ovulate. It’s darker than yesterday’s.

So.... I’m in the 2WW and wishing it was over already ha ha

Attachments

• 30C3B78E-7FA3-4713-BBED-694D8826972A.jpg
    30C3B78E-7FA3-4713-BBED-694D8826972A.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
Die - DEFINITELY POSITIVE!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I'm like over here cheering FOR YOU LOL I read online that the day it's the darkest (peak) which is today for you, means you will O the next day, but in case you Od last night or today since you had the pains I would say DTD for the next few days!! You should catch that egg!! I love the test pix, they're so clear! Good luck and hubby wont mind DTD a few nights in a row either haha.

Nix - Nice!! You both are right at your O time!! Yes I would say get to DTD!! Are you testing again tomorrow just in case? I would say DTD for the next 3-4 days ;)

I just bought a basal body temp thermometer today during my lunch break cuz I don't have one yet and I figured if this ISN'T my cycle then I will use it going forward and if this IS my cycle than I'll use it for when we try for baby #2. Plus, instead of wasting my money on test after test since I'm at that point now lol I'll keep myself entertained with checking my temp even if it doesn't change when you're at early pregnancy LOL I just always need something to do cuz I'm strange. ANYWAYS, negative tests today and I bummed myself out cuz I friggin took the digital (clear blue) and it said no, so me being me I took the test apart and saw 2 decent lines! Then I read online that they ALWAYS have 2 lines.... for F's sake lol I was bummed. But I'm not out just yet. Hoping the high CP is a good sign. Also cramping now. I wasn't cramping earlier, so it bummed me out lol but cramping now. Been holding my pee for an hour and gonna wait 2 more hours and take a blue EPT test cuz obviously I bought another pack of 2 during lunch lol I am just curious to see if the lines get darker from when I took the EPTs the other day. I bought the same tests to see. HOPING! I'll hold off on digitals for a bit until I get good lines.

I'll be watching for more test pix! Happy you ladies are Oing now! Now I'm gonna be following along with your symptoms.

I'm looking at my chart and I'm just still so confused about my cycle. I had my period 02/09 (withdrawel bleeding after stopping BCP 01/28) and so if we count that early AF as my period, I SHOULDN'T have my period until NEXT Friday... but I ovulated almost a week early as well 02/17... so now I'm at CD19 and 10DPO, and I thought I was expecting AF in 3 days but now I'm not even sure. I'm so lost!

Well I just found this article about Oing early (on CD9, which is the same day I Od) and I hope this doesn't become a problem for me... I never knew I had this issue if I DO have this issue cuz I've always been on BCP...

https://www.pregnancy.com.au/resour...ovulation-on-9th-day-of-cycle-Is-it-a-problem

I had the worst migraine ever last few days, couldn't look at screen at all. Now back to work. I missed all of your updates, I will sneak back in again and type some more as soon as I can.

I had the worst migraine ever last few days, couldn't look at screen at all. Now back to work. I missed all of your updates, I will sneak back in again and type some more as soon as I can.

I was wondering where you were! Sorry to hear, those are the worst. Hey maybe it's a good sign! lol

Lee- I will be testing tomorrow, just to be sure and BDing for a few more days yet. I have to. Although we did have a bit of fun whilst I was cooking lol.

Also I just want to add, I was on bcp for nearly 20 years. When I came off it, I ovulated on cd9 for the first 2-3 months. It’s not uncommon. Your body will level out eventually. My cycles went 28 days, 25, 25, 26, 28, 26, 28 on the 25’s i O’d on day 9/10 on the 28 days I ov’d cd14/15.

Your AF will probably arrive in 3 days. But don’t worry, a long as you ovulate and bd every other day from end of AF to ovulation (and a day or so after), your bases are covered

haha glad to hear you got frisky while cooking lol thanks for explaining the BCP. I was on BCP since I was 17 and never got off them (except for maybe a month or so) and I'm now 32... so I don't know what my cycles are like.

OK I'm definitely lost. I held my pee for 3 hours and had nice dark urine. I tested with an EPT and saw a faint blue line and it's darker in person (when I post the pix theyre harder to see I swear) and it's def darker than the EPTs I took the other day. I also took a Wondfo and I can't see anything, and then I ALSO took a dollar tree OPK cuz I had 1 on me and I was curious if maybe I'm Oing THIS week... the OPK is super dark. So this doesn't make sense that I'd be at peak ovulation and also getting a faint positive on an HCG... I have read that some prego women get positive OPKs. Any thoughts? This is obviously all new to me.

Purple is the OPK.

Attachments

• 22718 OPK.jpg
    22718 OPK.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 22718 HCG.jpg
    22718 HCG.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads