Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

So I have been totally 'MIA' and missed all the updates from you girls. I have a very early flight tomorrow, so need to wake up around 3 am. I will try to catch up with the thread after I finish packing and post some replies. Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone!!

So I have been totally 'MIA' and missed all the updates from you girls. I have a very early flight tomorrow, so need to wake up around 3 am. I will try to catch up with the thread after I finish packing and post some replies. Have a wonderful rest of the day everyone!!

Been wondering where you were! Rest up for that flight and just check in when you can :)

Off to bed I go, but wanted to show you guys 2 things from my FF app. First is my chart cuz I’m temping now woohoo! Second is my month of March symptoms cuz see the days I’m fertile? Obviously it’s when we are having another couple sleep over that Friday to Saturday cuz Saturday us 4 are driving 3 hours to New Hampshire to snowboard at another mointain we like. I wasn’t gonna tell DH when I O, but I did in a funny way like “soooo see those highlighted squares in green? Those are some good days for us and of course do you see WHEN they are?” He laughed and said “we can on Sunday haha”

Ok night! Reply tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 48FAFB16-E744-4F9F-9E1D-328C66A80D3C.jpg
    48FAFB16-E744-4F9F-9E1D-328C66A80D3C.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 36E1EE0B-EF96-42A5-8C16-0AC8F9D6201E.jpg
    36E1EE0B-EF96-42A5-8C16-0AC8F9D6201E.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
Off to bed I go, but wanted to show you guys 2 things from my FF app. First is my chart cuz I’m temping now woohoo! Second is my month of March symptoms cuz see the days I’m fertile? Obviously it’s when we are having another couple sleep over that Friday to Saturday cuz Saturday us 4 are driving 3 hours to New Hampshire to snowboard at another mointain we like. I wasn’t gonna tell DH when I O, but I did in a funny way like “soooo see those highlighted squares in green? Those are some good days for us and of course do you see WHEN they are?” He laughed and said “we can on Sunday haha”

Lee - snap, we have the same dates. You’ve got time after the weekend to get busy also. We’ll be counting dpo’s together this month

Attachments

• F7B57DFE-58A9-4BE5-980D-113382233E18.jpg
    F7B57DFE-58A9-4BE5-980D-113382233E18.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
LeeMcMee - Hopefully you guys can get creative *wink, nudge* to get those BDs in during your fertile window.

Yay lady it’s packing time!!!! Glad to see you’re doing good!

Lee- Hell yes for temping!!! Woohoo! Damn girl you&#8217;re temps are nice and warm =D My temps are usually 96.8-97.1 haha. It&#8217;s actually soo much better to have a higher temp! Definitely not progesterone issues with you mama <3 I love it!! I can&#8217;t wait to stalk your chart!!

Now who wants to tell us lovely charters how to attach it into a siggy?? Please :)

My temps have been staying low but it&#8217;s a shocking 43 degrees outside and about 56 in my house this morning. Plus I woke up to the fan on above us. Needless to say, I was freezing. If I didn&#8217;t care about this as much as I do I&#8217;d switch my method of temping tomorrow! I just wanted this cycle to end one day or another and start over. Too much to ask for? Ha! Tell my body that lol. Oh well just living my life aka working like a dog :( But it&#8217;s FRIDAY!! Thank god <3

Wanderer- Wow thank you!!!! Did your doctor ever give you an answer on why you don&#8217;t ovulate? Exactly what you wrote is how I&#8217;ve been feeling. I&#8217;ve put it off for TOO long now because the what if&#8217;s. The biggest being &#8220;what if&#8221; we get the news I am inferitle and just simply can never bear my own child. I know that would be such a stretch but I&#8217;m honestly terrified it&#8217;ll end my ttc days :( But I&#8217;m starting small! Will start with my ths and hormone panel because I feel it&#8217;s one of those culprits and hopefully an easy fix! She also has me booked for another ultrasound around the same time just to check up. My U/S have always looked great though so I&#8217;m not too worried about that. I had to do it for a few weeks in hopes I can use this time to calm down and stop freaking out about it. FX for that to work =D

Nope, they didn't seem concerned at all. Which is weird I guess - but it's not their job to learn why, just to fix the issue. Guess that's the NHS for you, no funding for extras, just the thing you turned up for. Just assuming my hormones aren't like most people's.

Even in the worst case scenarios, there's pretty much always a way forward. But until you have the answers, you can't start taking those steps. Could honestly be just some small imbalance that they can correct, and give you the best chance possible. Besides, if you've already had the ultrasound, that's where they spot a lot of stuff, so if you look fine in there there's probably nothing major physically - more likely something with your chemistry, and that's perfectly correctable. :D

Medical stuff makes me anxious, but I've learned I give myself all manner of symptoms and stresses in worrying about appointments and procedures and results. Which probably didn't help with the TTC thing! It's a vicious cycle. I broke it with two thoughts that I have to work to keep in my head most of the time - 'it will happen if and when it is meant to', and 'this too, will pass'.

AFM, only cd7 here, just finished the clomid round. MUCH better this time, slept properly. Woke up a bit hot most days and the odd hot flush in the day, but nothing like last month. Almost haven't noticed I've taken owt - aside from weird eyes first few days, it's been alright. So now I'm wondering if it's even working this month hahaha!

The weather is dire here, three days of solid rain. There's currently a large, old tabby cat in my kitchen, sheltering from the rain. It's not our cat. It lives up the road, but it assumes every house on the street belongs to it and goes where it pleases. It was howling at our door this morning, it knows we're soft touches. I feel a bit mean putting it in the kitchen instead of in here with me and the fire... But I'm not entirely convinced it doesn't have fleas, and don't want it on the sofa.

We've got a large package from Amazon recently, so the Preseed is here, the many, many HPTs are here, and lovely OH threw in a surprise pack of cute stickers for my diary - he's a sweetie. My mother's bought me a BBT thermometer, need to go collect that from her. Not sure it will help but hell, it's another thing to track with a sweet graph in my book!!

Got my appointment for day21 bloods sent over - but STILL no ultrasound appts. First one should be cd12 - in just five days!! Guarantee they cock it up again. I'll chase them up this afternoon if I can get through on the phone. Might send OH to pester them on his lunch break too haha...

Lee - snap, we have the same dates. You’ve got time after the weekend to get busy also. We’ll be counting dpo’s together this month

Oh how funny is that!! wow!! yeah we will after as well. I only told him cuz if I came onto him that weekend he would be like "Cody and Megan are here, we can't" because they're in the room directly next to ours lol. That will be fun to compare symptoms at the same days

Dream - Haha I will definitely come up with some creative ways! I joke with him, being NOT sexy, and I was like "Maybe if you just finish into a cup and I'll get a turkey baster" LOL I'm not appropriate.

Die - Hehe maybe that's why I'm always cold, cuz my body runs hot lol. I had no idea that having a high temp was a good thing.

Well TGIF!!

Hey die - I’m struggling to remember but I you go into FF and share my calendar, it gives you a code to copy. Then on here in user control panel on the left hand side you can edit signature and put the code in. I think it’s the bb something code you need.

Wanderer - I agree the NHS can be great for some things, but horrendous for others. It can be very frustrating. I have private health care but I wish it covered fertility. Fertility is considered a lifestyle choice! I think that is utter pants to be honest.

Hey die - I’m struggling to remember but I you go into FF and share my calendar, it gives you a code to copy. Then on here in user control panel on the left hand side you can edit signature and put the code in. I think it’s the bb something code you need.

Wanderer - I agree the NHS can be great for some things, but horrendous for others. It can be very frustrating. I have private health care but I wish it covered fertility. Fertility is considered a lifestyle choice! I think that is utter pants to be honest.

Can't really complain too much when it's free, hey? ;) God bless the NHS, seriously, they work miracles on a less than acceptable budget... but my god does it have some serious issues to work on! A lifestyle choice? Ha! See how quick the human race vanishes when we all start making the 'lifestyle choice' not to repopulate. FFS. Insurers will do anything to avoid paying for anything though.

So I know I ovulated but as to when not sure...I get to take my progesterone blood test Monday and send that in and then wait for period to start so I can set up HSG test. Here's hoping I don't get it and I've just been ovulating weirdly

Can't really complain too much when it's free, hey? ;) God bless the NHS, seriously, they work miracles on a less than acceptable budget... but my god does it have some serious issues to work on! A lifestyle choice? Ha! See how quick the human race vanishes when we all start making the 'lifestyle choice' not to repopulate. FFS. Insurers will do anything to avoid paying for anything though.

Ha ha I know right. A lifestyle choice. It’s part of being a woman, most want to be mothers, that’s what we are on this planet to do. It’s not really a lifestyle choice, it’s nature.

La la la I’m bored &#128514; I started OPK testing yesterday so that I can start comparing. Going to the inlaws today for St. Patrick’s Day boiled dinner. Feeling good about this month even though I’m not ovulating yet. Just staying positive, no pun intended lol I like the Flo app btw cuz it tells you every day how many days till ovulation. No updates tho here yet. I a week when I ovulate I’ll start symptom spotting.

Right, I've got me one of these digital BBT thermometer jobbies. Now, I'm on CD8 today - is it totally pointless measuring temps this cycle, will I learn anything at all from the results, or should I just start at the next cycle day one in a month?

Cheers all :)

My baby :D this is Jax. He is almost 4 and he’s a shih-poo (shih tzu and poodle). He was weirded out with me trying to get a pic of him today around some props I set up, so instead he ended up here with 1 prop and a Boston Celtics bow tie lol. This is my life lol

Attachments

• 8449073C-BAB5-46FD-A53E-AF34A0FF9BF5.jpg
    8449073C-BAB5-46FD-A53E-AF34A0FF9BF5.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
Aww LeeMcMee I'm sat watching oh and brother cut the wood to build a table, its surprisingly entertaining!! :winkwink: ...still testing every day even though I know its positive :shrug: just waiting to tell the parents when I finally get them in the house at the same time! My too fur babies are away with the parents this weekend, we have one fox red Labrador who is a total poser, and a rescue beagle cross, who is so lovely but so so stubborn!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180227_143431.jpg
    IMG_20180227_143431.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20180315-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180315-WA0002.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
Happy St Patty&#8217;s y&#8217;all =D We plan to be super boring & just get Chinese takeout. Will be staying in tonight obviously cause my guy still isn&#8217;t feeling quite right yet. Thank goodness for no real ovulation right now! Always a plus to everything I guess.

I&#8217;m loving all the fur baby pictures!!! Ahh I wish I could put mine up! Damn all the secrecy in ttc. Still never heard anything about my account so for now I&#8217;m just going to keep layin as low as possible lol.

Wish I had some positive tests or temps to obsess over because I&#8217;m bored too! Oh well .. learning to be patient up in here :) Have a good St Patrick&#8217;s day everybody <3

We stayed home and chilled out, he cooked ravioli and we had Irish cream muftins for breakfast. I woke up to some Celtic music and now snuggled down with hubs and the fur babies for the night. Started having big globs of creamy cm so here's hoping!
P_20180305_190053.jpg

P_20170526_222909.jpg

Right, I've got me one of these digital BBT thermometer jobbies. Now, I'm on CD8 today - is it totally pointless measuring temps this cycle, will I learn anything at all from the results, or should I just start at the next cycle day one in a month?

Cheers all :)

I would still measure, the more info you have the better idea you'll have for what's "normal"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->