Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Today's FMU test :) ...suddenly realised yesterday that my boobs have been really sensitive the last couple of days. I keep telling oh to be more gentle with them...this would probably explain why! :happydance:

Wow!! That’s awesome it’s so clear congrats!! You can probably try a digital soon!

Sorry for the delay in responses, GYN said it's probably linning, it can happen some cycles if it gets thick and unstable due to hormone fluxes. However, my blood tests for Lh TSH prolactin and all that other stuff looks good and in great range. Which I'm relieved cause my mom has bad thyroid issues(Hashimotos diesease) so to hear my thyroid is doing great is a huge relief. Next is the HSG test at the beginning of next cycle and husband's SA to be done. Although, I'm getting some answers about what's going on nothing has be done or explained about the "enlarged ovary" and if that's the underlying cause of the infertility. I don't even know what she purposes to do about it.

I have hypothyroidism and it has made me gain weight and have high cholesterol it sucks. I’m on daily medication for it so that’s nice that you don’t have it.

Any news for you yet LeeMcMee? ...oh and I haven't forgotten fb, I need to do it on my computer, and haven't turned it on since :p

New fun Clomid side effect - it's messing with my eyes now.
They're not great anyway, but today I can hardly see straight, everything's slightly blurred, light is doing my head in. At first I thought it might be a migraine but nope, just seems to be dodgy eyes. Apparently according to Dr Google it's perfectly normal and should go away some time after I stop taking it. Wooooo! :wacko:

Zobo- OMG!!! That was so quick!!! Eeek I’m so happy for you!!! Congrats x1,000!!!! :happydance: We can’t wait to hear all of your new symptoms & I hope you will check in with us as you move into your first tri <3 Have a H&H 9 months mama!!

Zoey- sorry girlie!! Hang in there, hope af takes it easy on you <3

Lee- Whafs goin on girl?? I’ve always thought I might have HYPER thyroidism. I actually think I’m going to book my TSH and hormone panel in a few weeks! That should give me some answers hopefully. Hope you’re doing ok today today <3

Canadian- Wells that’s GREAT news!!! So glad it wasn’t anything abnormal! Last year I had a really light bleed during Af, whereas it’s ysually heavy ish but definitely at least with clots like normal. So o just figured light period and moved on. But 5 days after my last day of af I started bleeding HEAVY. I mean I soaked through tampons in minutes. It wasn’t even really just blood it was almost ALL clots and tissue. It just was pouring out of me and if I didn’t just have my period I would’ve thought I was miscaryying it was so much. Luckily it was only a one day thing or I was about to go to the ER. I rang my doctor that following Monday and told her about t and she suggested I was most likely just shedding lining that my body for whatever reason didn’t expel during my period. So it was all coming out of me after the fact. I obviously just had to take her word for it but t made the most sense because that’s exactly what it seemed like. So instead of it coming out little by little each day of af it came all at once. It’s so scary not knowing why our body does stuff like that and I’m really happy you’re able to figure it out and get more test done for you and DH :) I hope everything turns out perfectly for you two <3

Nix- I agree! There’s so many aspects of it too but my Dr said most doctors are so quick to label PCOS because it’s one of the most common reasons for whacky cycles that they use it as a “blanket.” And she didn’t want to do that because she had no reason to. I should’ve just agreed to book the panels but I was too stressed out and too scared to find out it was something really bad or worse that I will never be able to conceive. :(

I’ll be ringing my doctors office later to make an appointment to get my labs done. Hopefully the end of this month or early next month. I just gotta bite the bullet y’all! Happy Tuesday everyone! <3

Zobo- OMG!!! That was so quick!!! Eeek I’m so happy for you!!! Congrats x1,000!!!! :happydance: We can’t wait to hear all of your new symptoms & I hope you will check in with us as you move into your first tri <3 Have a H&H 9 months mama!!

Zoey- sorry girlie!! Hang in there, hope af takes it easy on you <3

Lee- Whafs goin on girl?? I’ve always thought I might have HYPER thyroidism. I actually think I’m going to book my TSH and hormone panel in a few weeks! That should give me some answers hopefully. Hope you’re doing ok today today <3

Canadian- Wells that’s GREAT news!!! So glad it wasn’t anything abnormal! Last year I had a really light bleed during Af, whereas it’s ysually heavy ish but definitely at least with clots like normal. So o just figured light period and moved on. But 5 days after my last day of af I started bleeding HEAVY. I mean I soaked through tampons in minutes. It wasn’t even really just blood it was almost ALL clots and tissue. It just was pouring out of me and if I didn’t just have my period I would’ve thought I was miscaryying it was so much. Luckily it was only a one day thing or I was about to go to the ER. I rang my doctor that following Monday and told her about t and she suggested I was most likely just shedding lining that my body for whatever reason didn’t expel during my period. So it was all coming out of me after the fact. I obviously just had to take her word for it but t made the most sense because that’s exactly what it seemed like. So instead of it coming out little by little each day of af it came all at once. It’s so scary not knowing why our body does stuff like that and I’m really happy you’re able to figure it out and get more test done for you and DH :) I hope everything turns out perfectly for you two <3

Nix- I agree! There’s so many aspects of it too but my Dr said most doctors are so quick to label PCOS because it’s one of the most common reasons for whacky cycles that they use it as a “blanket.” And she didn’t want to do that because she had no reason to. I should’ve just agreed to book the panels but I was too stressed out and too scared to find out it was something really bad or worse that I will never be able to conceive. :(

I’ll be ringing my doctors office later to make an appointment to get my labs done. Hopefully the end of this month or early next month. I just gotta bite the bullet y’all! Happy Tuesday everyone! <3

Poas again :bfp: ...it was an accident honest :winkwink: ...swear its getting darker by the minute! Will of course check in, still dont really believe I am anyway!! ...tried to get an frer earlier, but none of the local shops had any!

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_150359.jpg
    IMG_20180313_150359.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 15
Zoboe - holy crap!!!! Ahhhh I’m so happy for you luckyyy haha that’s amazing!! Did you book a doc visit yet?

Die - Still waiting. Didn’t test yet today, but for fun here is a test from yesterday :( alongside an OPK. I have a physical tomorrow and I’m gonna ask her to do a blood pregnancy test.

Another snow day from work :) after I shovel and try some snowboard tricks in the backyard I’ll turn the laptop on to type more.

Attachments

• BC61FD7F-D8EC-42FF-BFAB-3E1B839881BE.jpg
    BC61FD7F-D8EC-42FF-BFAB-3E1B839881BE.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 11
Zoboe - holy crap!!!! Ahhhh I’m so happy for you luckyyy haha that’s amazing!! Did you book a doc visit yet?

Good luck for your physical, fx!!

Haven't booked a doc visit yet, no idea how it works in UK (I'm on my 2nd month of trying for my first, only came of microgynon in January!) I'm only 3 weeks and 5 days at the moment, so I wouldn't have thought they would want to see me yet would they?? ...also not sure when to tell my mum!! She will be so excited, but its a bit awkward, because the nursery she manages have literally this week offered me a job!

Gotta shovel but just wanted to say AF FINALLY came 4 days late. I&#8217;m happy tho cuz I could tell now I wasn&#8217;t pregnant but I wanted to start my next cycle. Be back in a bit

It still doesn't feel real! ...I think its because I feel normal, and have just had the most normal couple of days. We're decorating, so I've just spent 2 days stripping wallpaper in the bedroom...I'm sure that soon enough it will all feel real. I also think that because only me and oh know (and all you guys obviously) i don't talk about it anywhere except at home with him, and that's a bit weird! ...it's also very very early days!!

Wow zoboe that’s some great progression.

Sorry af got you Lee, at least now you can temp, find out when you ovulate and learn your true LP and you won’t be left guessing like this month.

Zoboe - When I got prego 10 years ago (had a MC), about a week after I got a BFP I called my doc and just had her also check and she confirmed. I forget what she told me back then, but I think just to find a gyno or something. You can just call them and let them know and ask when you should come in. As far as the job goes, I would take it and not say anything until you're a few months in. Even with my job now that's my plan. I'm not telling them I'm trying and I wont tell them I'm pregnant until a few months in.

Nix - Thanks and true! I have to grab my thermometer I bought and keep it by my bed.

I'm actually relieved that AF came because at this point I felt like I wasn't pregnant. I'm 24DPO today and CD33 (but now at CD1). AF was either 10 days late (if counting by O date) or 4 days late. I'm figuring 4 days late.

Anywho, I'm actually glad like I said because now my body will be on a real cycle. After ending my BCP Jan 29th I only have had 1 withdrawel bleed. Now I have a full blown period, horrible cramps and all. Onto the next cycle :) hopefully this one is the one. Weird thing is, I used a pregnancy calculator and put in today's date for AF and if I get pregnant my due date would be December 18th, which is weird cuz our 3 year old niece was born Dec 20.

Some pix from today's snow storm. I tried working on tricks in the backyard, but the snow was TOO thick lol.

Attachments

• 29178861_10155659703364563_6803864848645557589_n.jpg
    29178861_10155659703364563_6803864848645557589_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 29133188_10155659656429563_8350926341499763207_n.jpg
    29133188_10155659656429563_8350926341499763207_n.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
AF finally through with me, and gone off to bother some other poor soul (you, Lee? Sorry - I should have kept her - though glad you're feeling positive about getting it out of the way!) for the next four weeks.

So, CD5, and here's where the real work begins again ;)

Booked a docs appointment for this afternoon, another clear positive this morning, but I forgot to take a photo! ...until today I've had no symptoms to suggest anything...in the last hour they've hit me like a brick wall! ...I'm doing the food shop at the moment, and been walking round the whole time really craving a chocolate muffin
...just sat down in the cafe with a chocolate muffin, and the smell of it is making me feel sick! ...what's that all about?! Also yawned my way round the shop, I could literally curl up here and have a nap!

LeeMcMee - my HEDD for this cycle is December 14th. We would be pretty close if we're successful.

Zoboe95 - Yay exciting, can't wait to hear how your appointment goes.

Appointment was pretty pointless to be honest! He took my blood pressure, and gave me the details to ring for a midwife appointment but that was about it!

awww sorry it wasn't more exciting.

Plenty of more interesting appointments to come I'm sure

AF finally through with me, and gone off to bother some other poor soul (you, Lee? Sorry - I should have kept her - though glad you're feeling positive about getting it out of the way!) for the next four weeks.

So, CD5, and here's where the real work begins again ;)

hahaha too funny. yes I was relieved to have her arrive because by this time I could tell I wasn't pregnant and I wanted to get onto my next cycle! also just feel better having a real period after only having a withdrawel bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->