• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Hi Ladies! Sorry for staying away for couple of days, had one hell of a busy week. I took 2 weeks leave last month, now work is making me wish I hadn't, lol, specially since it didn't work *sigh*

Die, Nix, Canadian, Lee, Zoey - I am keeping everything crossed for you all, so March be the month for you!! I can't really try this cycle, hubby will be visiting me next month, looking forward to that now. Since the nurse told me to wait some more to see if af shows her face in full flow, then test. I am going to test probably day after tomorrow. But it feels so weird, testing after af kinda arrived. But may be it's a good thing, now that I know this cycle wasn't for me, so there wouldn't be much disappointment.

Spring - Good luck to you girl, we are all trying for our #1, basically in the same boat. Do you have any symptoms yet?

No symptoms and nothing out of the ordinary, so I just know it's not my month but thank you for the good thoughts and we'll wishes! More excited to get to the GYN and get some things answered and on the right path of fixing.

Lee- I ended up at the dollar tree last night and got some of their opks. I’m worried if they work well though.. I did order some so they’ll be at my work Monday lol. Having the worst cramp type pains around my left hip this morning. Do you usually dip your opks around 2 pm?

Lady- So sorry Work is crazy for you right now! Also I tested after af too! After it being a weird cycle I just wanted to make sure! Maybe it’ll be good for you to have a month to focus getting back into the work groove without the added stress of TTC. Then you’ll be super relaxed and ready for when the hubby comes! I’m exited for you, you hear so much how it always happens right after taking a break. <3 GL :) :)

Canadian - Sorry :( The no unusual symptoms thing could always be a symptom! Seems pretty normal around here actually haha. Ether way good luck & hang in there! <3

Cd10 here and only 4 more days till FF says I’m at the start of my fertile days! Also almost a week of temping so that’s exciting as I’ve stayed on it! Was a little late one day but it’s ok. Seems my resting temp is usually at 97.07 as I’ve gotten that half the time so far. I know it’s too early to even say that so hopefully my Ov and FF match at least! Hoping to officially be in the TWW next weekend :) Speaking of weekends ... do any of you ladies have any fun weekend plans? SO had to work today so I’ll be fending for myself for half the day haha. Tomorrow we’re going to the beach!

Canadian - Hope you are having a good weekend. Let us know how the visit with GYN goes. I am now waiting for March to come, so that I can join the dreadful tww again!

Die - Have a great day at the beach! Thanks for the positive vibes. I did not have any plans this weekend, just staying at home. This is what I needed after the busy week perhaps. I am also excited for your current cycle, and hoping you get a sticky bean ..

Thank you Diedrek. Yes I do experience some wired symptoms this cycle. I have sore breast starting from 3dpo to today 11 dpo and had heavy cramping. May be I am to excited. I ll be testing from next Wednesday (21st). I will keep you girls updated.

Lady - It was so damn good haha! Just what I needed after my week at work! I got a two dollar raise on Friday .. just goes to show how crazy busy I’ve actually been there! So it was a good weekend to celebrate :) :thumbup:

Spring- Of course girl :) That’s what we’re all here for .. to support each other :) And mostly to talk about the stuff we don’t want to talk about with other people irl haha! Do you usually have sore boobs in your tww? I *used* to only get them literally days before af and then almost the second I started bleeding they’d simmer down or disappear. Like magic! But these last two cycles they’ve hurt literally right after O! So I can’t trust them anymore :growlmad: I feel my only boob related symptom would be NO soreness or so bad that I’ve never felt them like that before. Or maybe they’d be totally normal .. who knows :shrug: Here’s to hoping it’s your biggest symptom and you’ll find out soon! Also cramping is probably the most common bfp symptom I see on here :) Sounds super promising & will be stalking when you test! :happydance: Keeping my FX for you!

I’m a little sunburnt so will be sleeping with just the sheet tonight. Will no doubt wake up freezing and I hope that doesn’t affect my temps because my O is right around the corner and I’m relying on these temps for an accurate pattern! I promised myself and SO I wouldn’t get super crazy or stressed about it and yet I can already feel myself going down the rabbit hole lol. Wish he didn’t have to hear Alexa screaming “Take your temp” All through the house every morning .. but I need her to :( He’s been super sweet about it though! This morning he was up way before me and when I woke up to my Alexa reminder he was sitting up in bed next to me and handed it to me saying it had fallen off the night stand (while grabbing my phone to hit the snooze button with my eyes closed) so he got it for me and had been waiting for that 7:30 temp time to hand it to me. Then we did our usual morning cuddles/pillowtalk to wake ourselves up & chatted about my temp and what we can look forward to with all the new things we are trying. For some reason I wanted to bawl my eyes out at this! This isn’t unusual as he’s very on board and sweet it’s just we don’t have the longest conversations about it because I think it makes him sad or he definitely knows I get sad talking too much about it and he tries to keep it light as to be strong for me. Either way he seemed attentive to all of it this morning and I feel bad for thinking I got his hopes up by saying this is the best way to TTC because we will have the best timing, knowledge, etc. I’ll be the one feeling bad if it doesn’t happen or I don’t get af again anytime soon and by the time I know it the 6 months will be up and we will be sitting at the fertility doctors office. I’m just feeling down knowing I should be Ov’ing over the next week and even though I should, I may not. And that I won’t even know until it just doesn’t happen! But that’s why I decided to temp and do opks in the first place because knowledge is POWER y’all!<3 Sorry for venting ladies but honestly other than my mom, because I tell her basically everything, I haven’t chosen to tell anybody else. In fear that it won’t happen or can’t and it’ll constantly be brought up in conversation all the time. I couldn’t bare that! Anyways! Sheesh! Not looking forward to another crazy week at work but supposed to O Saturday according to FF. Just had to look because Idk why I keep thinking Thursday or Friday! Dang I got almost a whole week to go .. but I’ll be doing the Opks just in case and keeping an eye on cm to see! Wish me luck girls & everyone keep us updated on everything!

Lee- I ended up at the dollar tree last night and got some of their opks. I’m worried if they work well though.. I did order some so they’ll be at my work Monday lol. Having the worst cramp type pains around my left hip this morning. Do you usually dip your opks around 2 pm?

Lady- So sorry Work is crazy for you right now! Also I tested after af too! After it being a weird cycle I just wanted to make sure! Maybe it’ll be good for you to have a month to focus getting back into the work groove without the added stress of TTC. Then you’ll be super relaxed and ready for when the hubby comes! I’m exited for you, you hear so much how it always happens right after taking a break. <3 GL :) :)

Canadian - Sorry :( The no unusual symptoms thing could always be a symptom! Seems pretty normal around here actually haha. Ether way good luck & hang in there! <3

Cd10 here and only 4 more days till FF says I’m at the start of my fertile days! Also almost a week of temping so that’s exciting as I’ve stayed on it! Was a little late one day but it’s ok. Seems my resting temp is usually at 97.07 as I’ve gotten that half the time so far. I know it’s too early to even say that so hopefully my Ov and FF match at least! Hoping to officially be in the TWW next weekend :) Speaking of weekends ... do any of you ladies have any fun weekend plans? SO had to work today so I’ll be fending for myself for half the day haha. Tomorrow we’re going to the beach!

Sorry I’m on vacation for the long weekend so I haven’t been on. I’ll type more tomorrow as I’m in the TWW again :) I got the darker OPK with FMU but I do also dip between 12-2pm

Die - I also meant to add that the darker OPK I got on Friday was my positive OPK apparently so I should have ovulated Saturday according to an app I have and we had sex Saturday and tonight so FX

Attachments

• 8B00DE53-7A92-4DDF-90AF-7AFDE1FF5A51.jpg
    8B00DE53-7A92-4DDF-90AF-7AFDE1FF5A51.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Die - I also meant to add that the darker OPK I got on Friday was my positive OPK apparently so I should have ovulated Saturday according to an app I have and we had sex Saturday and tonight so FX

That’s so crazy but I’m so excited for you that you caught it in time! I’ve been testing for the last two days and still negative opks. I was supposed to bring one with me to work today to test around 2 but was running so late I forgot :growlmad: Maybe I was just mad at having to come in today while everybody else had off haha. Anyways I’ll either have to run home which is super close or I’ll just wait till after work and do it around 5:30 on a 4 hour hold. Hope it’ll be ok but I don’t feel like I’m Ov’ing just yet anyways. Waiting for that ewcm who hasn’t made its appearance yet! FX you’re already in the process of sticking a bean!! <3 Can’t wait to hear all your tww symptoms!

Die - Honestly, I love reading your updates even though you call it venting, lol. I feel like I am talking to a friend :) You are lucky that you have such a nice DH and I can certainly see you deserve him. I am sending all the lucks your way dear :dust: Let me know how your opk test goes.

Lee - Fx for you dear, so this cycle be it for you! Hope you had a good vacation. I wanted to ask you, and Die what brand are you using for opk testing, want a recommendation so that I can start in March.

Aww thank you Lady!! You&#8217;re so sweet! I&#8217;m honestly cheering all of you girls on & hoping you all will be successful in TTC <3 I was supposed to get my wondfo opks in the mail today I see lots of other ladies use them! However they did NOT come! They should&#8217;ve come in the mail as they have to my house in the past so when they didn&#8217;t come I figured they&#8217;d come UPS. But nothing and I will be leaving work soon! Hoping they don&#8217;t come when I&#8217;m not here and then have to wait all day tomorrow as well. I&#8217;ve been using the dollar tree ones lately but now I&#8217;ll have to go and get more Incase the wondfos don&#8217;t come by 2 tomorrow. They aren&#8217;t positive which seems accurate .. I&#8217;m just hoping they&#8217;re correct. Kind of worried maybe I just get the clearblue or FRER ones for now. Idk. I&#8217;m really stressing a little because the more I read it seems like if you&#8217;re not testing with opks twice a day sometimes you could totally miss your Lh surge.. I know I haven&#8217;t temped nearly long enough to a single thing that could be common but my temp has dropped from what it&#8217;s been lately and so now I&#8217;m super concerned I&#8217;m about to O here and miss it! I just gotta remember I just started all of this and there&#8217;s no way I&#8217;ll be lucky enough to get it right the first time. I just gotta keep temping and doing whatever type of opks I have for now. And then definitely just hope for the best haha. I just got really stressed trying to wrap it up at work I realized I was bursting and ended up going to the bathroom. Uhhh ...I was bursting because I was holding that pee for 3+ hours trying to make it home and do that opk! Not sure where my heads at but I could kick myself you guys ... will now be waiting to test later on tonight. I don&#8217;t have normal O signs so I&#8217;m thinking I&#8217;m ok for my FF date I have or at least when my normal pre O symptoms show up :) FX I get lucky! And you all get lucky! Lots of dust needs a good spreading around <3

Sorry that you didn't get your wondfo opks on time. May be grab and continue with the ones you have been using so far. And you are absolutely right, you have just started this, there is a certainly a lot of information to process, and don't blame yourself for tww brain :D (sorry I just made that term up). I am sure you will get there and be lucky.. Fx for all of us!!

Thanks Lady! Where is everybody else at their cycle? Anybody still waiting to O? I&#8217;m Cd 13 and still no positive opk .. I felt like the one I took yesterday was darker than the one before but I&#8217;m not even sure if those dollar tree ones work that way so it could just be wishful thinking on my part! Still no ewcm either .. I usually get days of flooding (literally feeling like I&#8217;ve peed myself) watery cm and then a day or so of ew. Starting to think I&#8217;m back to annov cycles :( Or will O really late again! Been taking the vitex so I&#8217;m hoping that&#8217;ll help in a couple of months if no bfp yet. Just another wait Not game lol. Will take another $ opk at 2 while I&#8217;m at work and hope the wondfos come so I can compare :) :) Hope everybody else is getting some good news and positive results for themselves <3 Also it&#8217;s only Tuesday and I&#8217;m done with this week already haha. It feels like it&#8217;s dragging on! Maybe cause yesterday was a a longgg day but damn I&#8217;m ready for the weekend!!

Sorry I'm behind. I got back from vacation yesterday and basically just vegged out on the couch last night haha. So to answer your posts...

I have been using Wondfo OPKs and now I'll be using Wondfo HCG tests daily because I'm obsessed lol the thing is... I trust Dollar tree prego tests because when I got pregnant 10 years ago they worked for me, but on Friday when I got my positive Wondfo OPK I later took a dollar tree OPK and it was light, but it could be because I used diluted urine. The next day I tested with an OPK and it was still slightly dark (seen in my previous post).

so FX to you all and I wanna hear updates haha I haven't read all the posts yet since last time I was on, but DIE are you ovulating yet?

Die - Honestly, I love reading your updates even though you call it venting, lol. I feel like I am talking to a friend :) You are lucky that you have such a nice DH and I can certainly see you deserve him. I am sending all the lucks your way dear :dust: Let me know how your opk test goes.

Lee - Fx for you dear, so this cycle be it for you! Hope you had a good vacation. I wanted to ask you, and Die what brand are you using for opk testing, want a recommendation so that I can start in March.

Thank you!! Yes I was sadly only on vacation from Friday night till last night, but DH is still there till Friday. I ran out of PTO at work because I had sinus surgery in October and used my remaining week for that :( we live in Massachusetts and went to New Hampshire (only 2 hours north) to snowboard with his family and family friends from Florida and Pennsylvania he has known his whole life. Had a great time! I wont be snowboarding once I know I'm pregnant and DH made sure to say that as well, which I thought was sweet because he's looking out for the future baby :) Hope you all had a great weekend as well.

I posted a post before this, but I have been using Wondfo OPKs (and now HCGs) that I bought on amazon... 50 OPK test strips for $16 (and same cost for the HCGs). I'm really liking them.

Thanks Lady! Where is everybody else at their cycle? Anybody still waiting to O? I’m Cd 13 and still no positive opk .. I felt like the one I took yesterday was darker than the one before but I’m not even sure if those dollar tree ones work that way so it could just be wishful thinking on my part! Still no ewcm either .. I usually get days of flooding (literally feeling like I’ve peed myself) watery cm and then a day or so of ew. Starting to think I’m back to annov cycles :( Or will O really late again! Been taking the vitex so I’m hoping that’ll help in a couple of months if no bfp yet. Just another wait Not game lol. Will take another $ opk at 2 while I’m at work and hope the wondfos come so I can compare :) :) Hope everybody else is getting some good news and positive results for themselves <3 Also it’s only Tuesday and I’m done with this week already haha. It feels like it’s dragging on! Maybe cause yesterday was a a longgg day but damn I’m ready for the weekend!!

Sorry for my 9238490284 posts as I catch up LOL I was testing morning and afternoon with my OPKs. The positive one I got was first thing in the morning and the slightly lighter one I got the next day (which my app says was my O day) I got late at night (I was busy all day snowboarding etc).

I'm at CD12 and 3DPO, because as you know my cycle was odd this month having Od a week early, and so far:

CD8 - Positive OPK

CD9 - (O day) BD @pm, no symptoms

1 DPO - BD @pm, no symptoms

2 DPO - Driving the 2 hours home from vacation I was ready to fall asleep, had to buy a coffee and this was at 3pm! Maybe light cramps for a second (could have been to poop lol). At night my 15 lb dog was super protective of me, guarding me from my inlaw's dog I'm watching at my house and he has NEVER done that... later he was sleeping against me by my belly, which he also never does. He usually sleeps under the covers but up near my head. Picture below. I didn't think anything of it, just thought it was cute, but sent this pic to my bff last night laughing at his lil nose poking out and she knows I'm TCC and she said maybe he knows! And I forgot dogs can sometimes sense hormone changes, so I googled and it's actually a thing. They lay by your belly and get protective even before YOU know you're pregnant... FX! Or he could have just missed me while I was on vacation. In the pic, the black fabric on the right is my shirt.

3 DPO (today) - Felt a slight wave of nausea this morning while getting ready for work just standing in the bathroom... hadn't eaten or had coffee yet. Mild cramping again for a sec. Kinda low CP. Very light amount of CM, which was milky white and tacky kind of.

Attachments

• jax.jpg
    jax.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Lady! Where is everybody else at their cycle? Anybody still waiting to O? I’m Cd 13 and still no positive opk .. I felt like the one I took yesterday was darker than the one before but I’m not even sure if those dollar tree ones work that way so it could just be wishful thinking on my part! Still no ewcm either .. I usually get days of flooding (literally feeling like I’ve peed myself) watery cm and then a day or so of ew. Starting to think I’m back to annov cycles :( Or will O really late again! Been taking the vitex so I’m hoping that’ll help in a couple of months if no bfp yet. Just another wait Not game lol. Will take another $ opk at 2 while I’m at work and hope the wondfos come so I can compare :) :) Hope everybody else is getting some good news and positive results for themselves <3 Also it’s only Tuesday and I’m done with this week already haha. It feels like it’s dragging on! Maybe cause yesterday was a a longgg day but damn I’m ready for the weekend!!

Sorry for my 9238490284 posts as I catch up LOL I was testing morning and afternoon with my OPKs. The positive one I got was first thing in the morning and the slightly lighter one I got the next day (which my app says was my O day) I got late at night (I was busy all day snowboarding etc).

I'm at CD12 and 3DPO, because as you know my cycle was odd this month having Od a week early, and so far:

CD8 - Positive OPK

CD9 - (O day) BD @pm, no symptoms

1 DPO - BD @pm, no symptoms

2 DPO - Driving the 2 hours home from vacation I was ready to fall asleep, had to buy a coffee and this was at 3pm! Maybe light cramps for a second (could have been to poop lol). At night my 15 lb dog was super protective of me, guarding me from my inlaw's dog I'm watching at my house and he has NEVER done that... later he was sleeping against me by my belly, which he also never does. He usually sleeps under the covers but up near my head. Picture below. I didn't think anything of it, just thought it was cute, but sent this pic to my bff last night laughing at his lil nose poking out and she knows I'm TCC and she said maybe he knows! And I forgot dogs can sometimes sense hormone changes, so I googled and it's actually a thing. They lay by your belly and get protective even before YOU know you're pregnant... FX! Or he could have just missed me while I was on vacation. In the pic, the black fabric on the right is my shirt.

3 DPO (today) - Felt a slight wave of nausea this morning while getting ready for work just standing in the bathroom... hadn't eaten or had coffee yet. Mild cramping again for a sec. Kinda low CP. Very light amount of CM, which was milky white and tacky kind of.

Lee I don’t know why I assumed beach & drinks for vacation haha! But snowboarding!! That’s so much fun! I haven’t done that since I was a teenager .. or even saw snow lol. How exciting I’m glad you had a good time girl :) <3 I so wish we were both in the tww and sharing symptoms but I’ll just have to obsess over yours with you! Still haven’t gotten a positive opk :( I feel they’re *possibly* getting darker but I just don’t even know if that’s a real thing with ovulation tests :shrug: Guess it’s just a wait and see thing! My cm is definitely starting to get more watery today so that’s my usual heading towards ew and O symptoms so hopefully over the next few days. This will be my first month actually know what my LP is and what day I ovulate (assuming I do!) so I’ll be happy for the info for sure! I WILL say though never in my tww had I ever felt nauseous! I feel like that would literally shock me! FX your body is gearing up for implantation! And the puppy oh my god the puppy!! I’ve ALWAYS kept an eye on our pups in the tww just to see if they were being any more attentive to me than usual! I honestly thought if I was ever Pg my dogs would let me know and they’d be super overprotective. I really hope your baby knows something you don’t yet :happydance: I feel like you were so lucky with your opks and now with the pup it could be! FX for you & keep us updated with your symptom spotting haha. Can’t wait for you to POAS But ok I’ll slow the roll with that .. too soon? Lol. Ok hoping Cd 14 is a positive opk day for me .. other than that I’m all out of reports! Good luck ladies <3

:dust:

Die I love you hahaha I'm starting to wonder if we should even trust OPKS cuz I have a story along with pictures... talking about POAS early, well I already did and I'm confused haha. But first, I can't wait to keep up with your TWW and symptoms as well!! I would love a beach vacation with cute drinks haha but this is a vacation we take every year cuz my inlaws have a time share at a ski resort. We snowboard regularly near home as well.

So I THOUGHT I was only 3DPO, but I took a test tonight for fun and I'm wondering how I got a faint line and in person it's pinkish... so I compared it to an OPK I took with the same urine tonight to show where a line should show up. To my surprise I saw the line. I then did another HCG test with water to see if maybe I am seeing an evap line, but I'm not seeing a line on the water test.

HELP!! I'm gonna take another test in a couple hours and again in the morning. This is where I'm wondering if my OPKs were even correct. I must have Od sooner than I thought IF this is a BFP?? So confused!!

Attachments

• 27973762_10155603243234563_3056927694085121362_n.jpg
    27973762_10155603243234563_3056927694085121362_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 28277055_10155603243329563_5105958377188465308_n.jpg
    28277055_10155603243329563_5105958377188465308_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 28308419_10155603286314563_68226431_n.jpg
    28308419_10155603286314563_68226431_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 11
Lee - That's an adventure!! I am such a clumsy person, not good at snowboarding. My vacation usually involve beach and drink or water sports.

Coming back to your test results, I don't know what to say to opk results, I am not that experienced. I am just keeping everything crossed for your progression of the bfp line!!! May be Die can say more, keep us updated on your next tests.

Die - When I was ordering my wondfo, from the review pictures, not everyone got the same dark line as the control line, and they are claiming to get pregnant that cycle. Getting *darker* lines should definitely be a thing, right? Fx that you O, and get your sticky bean!!

I have ordered wondfo today!

Lee- I am TRIPPIN off your tests!!! I don’t even know what to think other than I’m legit SCREAMING that’s a bfp!! I don’t even know how omg. I’m so confused with you girl .. the dates omg the dates don’t add up and I’m scatching my head as we speak! Please tell me your testing again first thing tomorrow morning? Are those the wondfos? It’s so pink!? Post it in the pregnancy test threads I’m so curious to see what all the other ladies think because I’m at a loss!!! FX that something with your dates or af were wrong and it’s an early bfp! Can’t wait to come check here tomorrow and see <3 <3 But Just oh my god Lee what in the actual hell!

Lady- from google itself haha it does seem like opks getting darker is a thing! Because after the positive they go “lighter” again. However I’ll say mine if anything are slowly but surely going darker ..not like a definite huge jump in shade the next day. Not sure which is normal but hey nothing I can do about it right :shrug: :) Keep us updated & definitely when you get your wondfos and start testing!

It’s so funny to see die written on here especially cause half of my family/friends call me die and the other half dre. And of course when I see my name I see “Diedre” like dee eh dray but now when I look it really looks like I wrote die drek hahah that’s awful! I don’t want anybody to die I just want to have a baby and everybody else around me to have one haha. Anyways it’s CLEARLY past my bedtime! With me starting to sound delirious! Good luck girls I’ll check in the morning I hope to see some amazing stuff happening on here :happydance: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"