Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Lady !!!!’ OH MY GOD !!!!! Ahhh!!! I knew it! I knew that trip was the one oh my god I’m so happy! I prayed for you the whole time! Eek! Congrats momma and a H&H 8 months to you!!!

Sorry ladies to be absent .. again. I&#8217;m just super down about literally everything! I stopped buying opks when I ran out and haven&#8217;t even bothered. I just have nothing to contribute except for my wedding planning and stuff. Which is boring for anyone else lol I won&#8217;t put you girls through that! I&#8217;m just so sad that I&#8217;m not ovulating and I can&#8217;t contribute on here with daily updates because every day is the same and it&#8217;s unfortuany Taken a toll on me. It&#8217;s hard to see others with so many chances and I get almost none. I will check in every now and then but I&#8217;ll be cheering you all on still! GL ladies you all deserve the world <3 xoxo

Lady !!!!&#8217; OH MY GOD !!!!! Ahhh!!! I knew it! I knew that trip was the one oh my god I&#8217;m so happy! I prayed for you the whole time! Eek! Congrats momma and a H&H 8 months to you!!!

Sorry ladies to be absent .. again. I&#8217;m just super down about literally everything! I stopped buying opks when I ran out and haven&#8217;t even bothered. I just have nothing to contribute except for my wedding planning and stuff. Which is boring for anyone else lol I won&#8217;t put you girls through that! I&#8217;m just so sad that I&#8217;m not ovulating and I can&#8217;t contribute on here with daily updates because every day is the same and it&#8217;s unfortuany Taken a toll on me. It&#8217;s hard to see others with so many chances and I get almost none. I will check in every now and then but I&#8217;ll be cheering you all on still! GL ladies you all deserve the world <3 xoxo

Ah, I feel ya! These forums keep me going, and at the same time really get me down. I'm so pleased for every BFP, and also gutted it's not my turn yet - I've waited bloody long enough now and patience does start to wear thin hahaha. It's got a little easier this last two months tbh - now with the Clomid and the fact I am finally ovulating, I feel I have as much chance as anyone else. Then on the flip side, I'm frustrated that even with all the extra help, it's not happened for us yet. Maybe it is time to see what the docs can do - give yourself the best possible shot? Here to answer your questions etc if you get to where we are with everything, just shout me up.

However... of course we'd all be interested in your wedding plans, silly. :) That's a super exciting part of your life, important to you, and something massively positive to focus on. I love a good wedding. Tell us all about it :D :happydance:

:hugs:

LoneWanderer - 66! Argh! Maybe 66 on the 66th page will be some sort of magical baby dust luck.

Hi you all! Thank you so much for being with me. I wouldn't act like I know it all what its like going through a long ttc journey. I have actually started it with all your support here on this forum, and I am grateful for that. I am really really sorry if I made anyone depressed by the way I shared my news. I truly am keeping all of you in my prayers for that sticky bean.

AFM, I was having cramps yesterday and then shoulder pain today. I am worried if these are negative signs...

Hi you all! Thank you so much for being with me. I wouldn't act like I know it all what its like going through a long ttc journey. I have actually started it with all your support here on this forum, and I am grateful for that. I am really really sorry if I made anyone depressed by the way I shared my news. I truly am keeping all of you in my prayers for that sticky bean.

AFM, I was having cramps yesterday and then shoulder pain today. I am worried if these are negative signs...

No, no, don't ever be sorry! Great news like yours is what reminds us all there's hope. :) :happydance:

I've read cramps are perfectly normal as everything starts to shove itself around and the little bean gets comfy in there. So try not to worry. As for shoulder pain - have you possibly hurt your shoulder? Slept on it weird? There's not a day goes by for me when I don't have some weird unexplainable pain - today my elbow hurts for no good reason, so I can only guess yesterday I must have knocked it or something.

Bahahahaahahahaa.

So your 6s made me do a little number theory of my own.

-Cycle 13 TTC#1
-Friday the 13th during this cycle
-If successful will celebrate my first mother's day with a BFP May 13th
-If successful HEDD January 13th

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well, odds are it has to be someone's lucky number, maybe it is yours!

Aww Diedrek, would love to hear about wedding plans! ...was supposed to be planning ours, but that has sort of been put on hold for now!!

Wanderer I can't believe its been that many cycles, thats crazy!

If I could do my job every day with my fingers crossed for you all I would...but I think I might get fired for trying!!

So im my new nursery, the uniform is quite strict. We wear black trousers, and a black red or white top, hair must be tied back etc etc, but...to go with that, we wear slippers all day!! ...very weird to get used to!

No, no, don't ever be sorry! Great news like yours is what reminds us all there's hope. :) :happydance:

I've read cramps are perfectly normal as everything starts to shove itself around and the little bean gets comfy in there. So try not to worry. As for shoulder pain - have you possibly hurt your shoulder? Slept on it weird? There's not a day goes by for me when I don't have some weird unexplainable pain - today my elbow hurts for no good reason, so I can only guess yesterday I must have knocked it or something.

Thank you Lone :hugs: It could be sleep related, my shoulder ache. I was feeling it when I woke up. But it is gone now. Gave me quiet a scare those two symptoms..
You and Dream are reminding me of Hunger Games quote, "May the odds be ever in your favour" :shrug: I am hoping and praying that may everything be in your favour, and you get that sticky bean. :flower::hugs:

Not much going on with me, wanted to just check in with y'all. Mother is here for 3 days starting tomorrow, and gonna try to convince hubs to still do stuff cause I'm definitely ovulating...and horny as hell! Lol

Get it in Moose!

CD5 for me absolutely nothing to report. Just waiting for that fertile window to come up. Still some time away.

Ha ha yes moose, go get him!

Dream - same here. Cd5. Had a nice and short but very heavy AF. It felt like a good spring clean of the womb.

I’m going to bd every other night this whole cycle. May be difficult next week because I don’t get home from work until 11pm and he’ll be past asleep. I’ll have to wake him nicely then. Im not missing my fertile week because of work lol.

Been feeling really down since Friday. But just been out for a good 5mile run and feel good now

Nix - same here. I was feeling totally down all weekend and Monday. I went for my workout Tuesday morning and I've been feeling much better since. Those endorphins are real.

I&#8217;m not dead I swear lol been keeping up with all your posts, just nothing going on here. FF app thought af was due yesterday then it said today but nothing yet. Honestly I think I have an ovarian cyst. I get them once in a blue moon. Will write a better post in a bit.

I&#8217;m 19DPO

Die - I wish I could do something to cheer you up. There are days when you have nothing to report, but still whatever you are up to you can say it here. Did you consider testing twice with opks? Finding that window could be difficult. And also what Lone said, consider going to the docs, or whatever you are thinking we are here.
And most of all I miss you. And wedding plans, I don't think there are a lot of girls who doesn't want to hear about that. I love wedding, and if it is a friends wedding like yours, thats enough to excite me.

Zoboe - Wearing slippers at work, thats definitely interesting. Your days seem pretty full. Rest as much as you can after work. Hope everything else is going alright. I am excited about your appointment, I still haven't decided on a midwife. They gave me options, now I don't know who will be good for me. Hopefully I will decide and call to get an appointment by today/tomorrow.

Nix - Its the same here though, if something is stolen from the vehicle, there arent a lot police can do. They even show up late, as it is no emergency. I am sorry that happened, hopefully there will be no next time. You know last month while I was with DH, after putting grocery inside the trunk and I have locked his car with keys inside it. I rarely do things like that, but thats no excuse. I guess what I am trying to say you must felt what my DH felt at that time, so go easy on us :hugs:
CD5, a few more days to go on Moose mode, fx you will catch that exact window.

Moose - I am sure your SO can not resist that horny babe :happydance: I am cheering for you, get on full Moose mode and catch that sticky bean. So your mom is home till tomorrow, right? Glad you are spending some quality time with her. Mine started to drive me crazy though.

Dream - Glad that gym helps, I wish it could inspire me as well. I don't know if I am overthinking or not, but I noticed for the last two days, even trying to walk a bit faster is making all queasy. So thats another excuse added to my list to avoid gym. How did the acupuncture appointment go?
I am cheering for you all, next week will be the fun week. GL!

Lone - Hi girl, what are you up to lately? That picture you posted with the view was so cool, do you get that view from your home? I will be so jealous of that, I love sea and mountain. I have none, where I am living at the moment.
I guess next week will also be the fun week for you, cheers on that, keeping my fx..

Lee - You know I was thinking about you, and I would say witch not showing up is certainly a good sign. Don't think negative girl, I know I am not right person to say it, I always jump to the worst conclusion first. I am keeping all my fx that you get that BFP. Did you test after? Waiting for your long update..

AFM, I mostly feel fine. The only common symptom I have is I feel bloated all the time. Besides that, I have some weirdest symptoms ever, I am getting breakouts in weird places like behind my neck, in my scalp, yeah I know sounds gross :shrug: Then I can't stop sneezing. These are usually not what people talk about though.. I am deciding on midwife then will keep my fx that she will be available for me. Nothing exciting going on really.
Oh I told my parents and DH. Of course they are all happy, but my mom has gotten crazy after that. One example is that she tried to weigh by laptop bag to decide if it is too heavy for me. I don't know what to do with her :haha:

Lady - we don't get a choice over midwife here, we are just given one! I had the choice between two hospitals, because I'm half way between them, so I chose the one which isn't always in the news for being crazily overcrowded!! ...I'm so excited for my appointment, but off work the next 4 days, so it will probably go really slow! ...my days are pretty hectic, but when I get home, I just crash out!! ...I did my official nappy training yesterday at work, so at least I am ready for that one :D ...my mum is the same, worrying about everything, telling me to take it easy, and what I should and shouldn't do!!

Feeling pretty good at the moment, but struggling a bit with acid reflux. Think I discovered the main cause was the blackcurrant squash I was drinking. Its not perfect now, but a lot better than it was! Other than that, not got much to report ATM, planning on taking my first bumpie photo tonight. Not got a bump yet, just bloat, but I feel like 8 weeks is a good place to start!

Zoboe95 - please share that bump pic. I'd love to see it.

Hi All, been busy at work this week and working on the lawn when I get home, so haven't checked in for a few days. Missed you all!

LADY!!!! OMG that's amazing!! Congrats to you! When is your first doc apt? I'm sorry about the break outs, but I guess with fluctuating hormones it makes perfect sense. Not sure about the sneezing though, lol. that's an odd ones. I am so, so happy for you.

Zoboe - Yes, please share the pics as you start taking them. How exciting :) :)

Lee - Don't get too worried just yet; you have time. Are you going to test again soon?

Nix/Dream - It's amazing what even a short walk will do. Keep it up! I hope you guys are feeling better today; I understand getting down about things.

I am sorry if I missed anyone. I wish all the best to you all!!!!

AF showed up this morning! This puts me at 29 days and means I am definitely ovulating, I believe, so I'm super happy with that! Now that I finally have a time table to work with, this round should be smoother. Hormone symptom stuff seems to have been gone this last week - not even an alarm bell for AF except that I was standing in a huddle meeting and startled to feel a little back achy and damp down below, lol, so smooth sailing.

Hey all, sorry I have just been busy and haven't had much to update since all my tests come back with a BFN and I'm out of OPKs. What am I even doing with my life?! lolol sorry to not have been replying, but I do read everything.

So I'm 99.9% sure that I have an ovarian cyst which has kept me from ovulating and is also keeping AF away :( I've gotten them before and I have the pinching pains on my left side from it. Sucks. I've been testing once a day and still as of last night, BFN... so that with the pains def leads me to believe I have a cyst. CURSES!! All that work I did for a fucking cyst to develop. I'm pretty mad about it, but what can ya do.

I'm off to lunch and just swamped at work, but will write to everyone individually when I get back! Not to make you all wait again lol sorry.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->