Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Nix - same here. I was feeling totally down all weekend and Monday. I went for my workout Tuesday morning and I've been feeling much better since. Those endorphins are real.

This is so true. I’ve been for 2 good run and a swim this week and I feel good now. Endorphins are the way forward. I’ve lost 4lbs this week and that’s added to my good mood

Hey all, sorry I have just been busy and haven't had much to update since all my tests come back with a BFN and I'm out of OPKs. What am I even doing with my life?! lolol sorry to not have been replying, but I do read everything.

So I'm 99.9% sure that I have an ovarian cyst which has kept me from ovulating and is also keeping AF away :( I've gotten them before and I have the pinching pains on my left side from it. Sucks. I've been testing once a day and still as of last night, BFN... so that with the pains def leads me to believe I have a cyst. CURSES!! All that work I did for a fucking cyst to develop. I'm pretty mad about it, but what can ya do.

I'm off to lunch and just swamped at work, but will write to everyone individually when I get back! Not to make you all wait again lol sorry.

:dust:

I’m sorry your feeling so rubbish. Can you go and get that checked? I hope it’s not a cyst and that your body rights itself soon

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish Lee!

Will deffo upload pic, hoping to take it tonight, which is a day late, but I've been really really struggling with acid reflux and nausea, so not really been thinking about taking photos!!

Stella - Thank you hun. My first appointment will be next Thursday. You are starting your next cycle, thats exciting!! Are you planning to do opks this cycle?

Zoboe - Now I am thinking may be getting the choice is not a good thing. Made me super confused. Anywho, I selected my midwife, my first appointment is next Thursday.
Sorry about your heartburn dear, I have started to have it as well. Hope it eases soon for you. Waiting for that bump pics..

I've attached my 8 weeks (plus a couple of days) bumpie photo!! I feel massive already, i'm sure its just bloat at this stage, but I showed my mum yesterday, and she doesn't believe me that I'm only 8 weeks! ...was trying to find something to wear yesterday, and it seems I now only have one pair of jeans that actually fit!! ...still struggling with acid today, trying to work out which foods are causing it, but I haven't got a clue! ...hope you're all having a lovely weekend :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180414_132123.jpg
    IMG_20180414_132123.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
Zoboe - Adorable bump pic :hugs: You are probably right, its just bloat, but what if what if.... you are having twins.. It would be so so wonderful!! Do you have twins in the family?

Lovely little bump there. My DH is a twin and my nan is a twin. Both are mixed twins so I have a high chance. I’d love twins. I want 2 children, if I can do them in one sitting then I will have hit the jackpot lol

That thought did flash across my mind Lady, my cousin had twins about a year ago, so definitely in the family! ...It would be so lovely, but I'm scared of one labour, let alone 2! Today the pharmacist told me to try gaviscon, which is safe in pregnancy...I've just had about 4 hours acid free, and its been wonderful!! Fingers crossed the acid stays away!

Sorry for taking over the thread a bit...how's everyone else doing??

So I got swamped at work this week and didn’t get much opportunity to check in. Period is almost a week late but I think I will fully skip a period due to the cyst. So I guess I should check opks. I need to buy more.

So we got in a BD while she was here, hubs was worried about bed squeaking I thought he might not be into it so I put on some sexy lingerie. Boy did that help! Mom was out, none the wiser. I wish we could get a few in after she left but now I have a bad sore throat, gonna take days to get over. Ugh my luck eh? Anyways hope y'all are doing good waiting it out and lee I'm with ya, thinking it's a small cyst and because your body was wacky in ovulating your body is outta wack on when to menstrate. But when I had a flare up took me a week after AF due to finally start, having sex helps to jump start too.

Hiyaaaaaa! I'm back!

Well, what a weekend I have had. On Friday, we had a huge family party for my grandad's 90th birthday. We all danced the night away, including him. Then on Saturday (his actual birthday) we took him out for a meal, and then to a karaoke club - he was out until gone midnight and we had to drag him away coz we were tired! He had a 90 balloon with him and people kept buying him drinks. Then on Sunday my cousin's baby was christened... and they turned the christening into a surprise wedding too!!!!! None of the family had any idea at all. So that was just wonderful.

Now I am so stiff and sore from the dancing and the walking about, and shattered from the weekend in general. Plus, I've just finished this month's Clomid doses, so I've struggled with hot flushes and major tiredness all the weekend! Can't even consider BD right now lol! Still, it's only about CD9. Will see how I am tonight.

Seems I've missed a ton of posts so I'll have a read back through and do proper replies later. Meanwhile, after three days away my work inbox is stuffed full and I've got to figure out what is due and when... Gonna be a long day I think hahaha...

Lone - Great way to blow off some steam! I hope it helped. I totally get you on work stuff, there. Doesn't take much to get behind lol.

Canadian - Glad you got BD in there! Sorry about the sore throat, though. That is no fun.

Zoboe - Great pic! I can't wait to see how it develops!! And glad you got the acid reflux under control.

Lady - Yes, I'll start over with the OPKs. I went ahead and started them yesterday sincethey went positive so early last round. Don't want to miss it.

Lee -- Good luck!

Lone - what a weekend! Hope you're getting a chance to stop and breathe now!

Stella - acid was briefly back under control, then back out of control, but saw midwife for first booking in appointment today, and she got me some stronger tablets to prevent my stomach making so much acid...fingers crossed they kick in soon!

First appointment went well, will have to take aspirin from week 12 because my mum had blood pressure problems when she had me, but other than that, fairly smooth...3 1/2 weeks till I get to hopefully see/hear my little squishy for the first time!!! Was at the hospital from 2pm till 5.45! There was almost an hour delay, and they really struggled getting blood out of me, and burst one of my veins!

Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a better weekend than mine. My granny on my fathers's side died this weekend. I might be missing for couple more days.. Need to take care of my Dad.
I will check in when I can, GL to you all.

Sorry to hear that lady, and thatsucks zobe that they poked you relentlessly it's like you got the nurse I had. Bad news for me, sore throat turned into a really bad lymph node or gland infection. Can barely swallow or talkor eat. Got an open sore on my tongue too...ugh will I ever have good luck again? I'd hate to have to be in the emergency room on my birthday if this doesn't clear up next week.

Sorry your feeling unwell moose. I’ve acquired and evil sore throat and cough over the past couple of days also.

I’m just gearing up for ovulation, should happen in the next couple of days.

aww man sorry you're not at your best right now Moose.

Nix - Almost time for me too. I'm happy that O if all goes normal will be over the weekend. Makes BD so much more simple.

I'm trying Evening Primrose Oil this cycle cause I rarely if ever truly see any EWCM. It seems to be drying me up though. sigh. At this time I usually have creamy or lotiony CM but I've seemingly got nothing the past couple of days. I'm going to stick with it until O but if I don't see and fertile CM I likely won't use it again next cycle.

Sorry to hear that Lady. Thoughts and prayers with you and yours.

Get well soon Moose and Nix. I feel your pain. Seems our present from the weekend's festivities is acquiring cold germs from everyone, my throat feels like sandpaper and OH can't stop sneezing.

Good luck for O, all you approaching it. I'm not even sure what CD I am as I've not checked the book in a few days, but I think O is a little way off still for me. The Clomid is definitely doing whatever it does though, because I am so hot all the time and I am getting random headaches that come and go as they please. So FX all goes as it should - without the scans to confirm, it's all a bit of a mystery this month and basically guesswork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->