• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Hey moose hope you’re well?

Temp dropped again today, still just above the cover line but only just. Just waiting on AF now, then onto cycle 14/15. I’ve lost count

Baby Dust for this cycle Nix :dust:

CD11 for me today. Scan this morning showed a 14mm and a 20mm follicle. I'm pretty sure the nurse will call me this afternoon to trigger tonight and IUI tomorrow. Lining looking really good at 10 (best it's been so far). I was really hoping that 14mm would get up to 18mm which is considered mature. I guess it's still possible between now and actual O time. FX

Sleep walking this morning and completely forgot to temp, just went straight in the shower. Oh well, my temps won't count for much this cycle since I had the flu, just now getting over it a little.

Stella - Can't believe I'm late to this party! Congratulations dear, so so happy for you and wish you happy and healthy 9 months! When are you going to have your first appointment?? Its all so exciting!!!!! And of course be here, I really want to be part of your whole journey..

Nix - Thanks, Nix. I am still trying to eat healthy, changed to prenatal multivitamin from just taking Folic Acid.. Think all these are helping..
I am so glad that you and your DH are back on the same page and you didn't even need to initiate the chat.. And as we say, you are not out until the witch shows, so keeping my fx..

Zo - Good to see you back and doing well hun. You are getting close to third trimester.. How is your LO doing? I feel like mine is going to be really good at kung fu, lol.

Lee - Wonderful that you have a longer vacation coming up, have fun!! On pix, I am not sure, I am not that good at selfies, took some really bad ones and decided those are just good enough for me, haha. And DH is not around to help me with this..

Dream - I really wish pizza worked on me too.. BTW flu sucks!! Hope you are much better now.. I am rooting for you, good luck with the IUI..

Moose - Good to see you!

AFM, no new updates really.. second trimester is comparatively the best one I think so far, LO is getting better with his Kung Fu. My next appointment is in the first week of September, they will do blood work again (Yikes!)..
We are having a thunderstorm here today, much needed I would say.. Hope you ladies have a wonderful rest of the week ..

Lo is all good thanks Lady, I definitely have a kick boxer too! ...she's getting pretty big now, but im not that big, so I feel every movement! At this funny stage where some days I feel like there is so much to do, and so little time, and other days, I just want to sit and do nothing at all! ...very nearly at 3rd tri now, which is pretty scary!! How are you and lo?

Attachments

• IMG_20180816_212838.jpg
    IMG_20180816_212838.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Zo - looking good!

I triggered last night IUI today at noon. Wish me luck.

Dream - GOOD LUCK!!! Does the TWW start today, then?

Moose - It is great to hear from you! I hope you are doing well.

Nix - Still have my fingers crossed for you. Hope silence is good news!

Lady - Thank you! I have not scheduled the first appointment yet Just kind of sat on the news this week and let it sink. I will probably schedule tomorrow; my insurer likes to get you in at 7 weeks for a dating u/s so will need to do that soon.
And how exciting on the second tri :) :)

Zo - It's hard to tell if you're running out of time or right on track, haha. Good luck and I love the bumpie pics.

AFM. Not much to report right now, just trying to figure out what comes next lol.

Just checking in quick before bed. Just got up to the white mountains of New Hampshire a few hours ago (it’s now 1:15am lol) and will write when I’m back Wednesday night. No updates but tons of ewcm and supposed to be fertile this weekend but I haven’t taken any opks or temps. Trying not to think of anything and just see what happens. Fertility appt soon.

And STELLA holy shit!! Haha omg congrats that’s amazing and you BETTER stick around!! So happy for you :) :)

Awwwww zo, I love your bumpie pics. Sooo pretty.

Stella - ah AF got me on 12DPO. I wasn’t very upset about it. I think I’m just used to it now. Plus I could see my temp declining, so I was prepared. I may continue temping, to avoid harsh disappointment.

Lee, hope you’ve been getting busy this weekend. I shall be fertile next weekend. It’s easier when it covers a weekend as DH and I are always shattered after work .

3dpo wait wait wait. I'm going to test out my trigger this cycle. Helps to pass the time. Pics are from 2, 3 & 4 days past trigger, top to bottom.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM (1).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-20 at 10.01.50 AM.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
Lee - Thank you!! Yes we're very excited. I hope you are enjoying your trip and getting to relax.

Nix - It's definately easier when it comes on the weekend. Plus you can BD a million times and not worry about being tired or working etc lol.

Dream - Whats the difference in the two sets of tests? Just the brand? It's interesting that one is so much darker.

AFM. Had some cramping so doc had us come in early for a visit today. Everything looks really good - can see a healthy sac that measured 5 w 6d. Blood draw to check hormones but no meanwhile alarms - doc said even painful cramps can be totally normal. In my case its probably trapped gas haha, so need to lay off any greasy or gassy foods which sucks because I LOVE Mexican.

Hope you ladies are all doing well. It seems like there is more optimism going around so I hope it sticks.

Zo - you're looking great!! And I hear you, I feel almost same these days. Had some bad days with migraine though.. LO is loving his kickboxing and somersaulting routine I would say.. I am worried about 3rd trim too, that's why I'm enjoying as much as I can in this one. Hopefully it will go easy on both of us !!

Nix - Weekend is always good, glad your fertile days agreed with that this cycle.. GL!!

Dream - Same question as Stella, one brand has darker lines. Does it mean anything? All the same, got fx for you!!

Lee - Hope you are having loads of fun, and after you get back another fun weekend to look forward to.. Waiting for couple of snaps from your trip, like you usually post..

Stella - Doesn't it feel good to know everything is perfectly alright? Ah, I remember my bloated stomach, the good part is that somehow made me look a lil pregnant, lol. I can't wait for you to hear his/her heartbeat!!

AFM, I am 23+ weeks now, LO loves moving around specially at night.. Have a dentist appointment next week, that's about all the updates I have right now.
Okay, I thought I would ask you ladies, if you have time, perhaps suggest me one (or more?!?) of your favorite baby boy name that starts with "t". It would be fun, I have just two so far that I like, but DH isn't going for it..

Lady_Alysanne - boo for the dentist lol. I hate going. I had an appointment yesterday though. It's never as dramatic as I make it out to be lol. I love the names Tyler and Tristan. If we have a boy I will try to convince my DH to name him Tyler. He won't go for Tristan cause I have an ex by that name - it would be completely unrelated though I just like the name.

Stella - yea its 2 different brands. The darker/wider ones are a Canadian Ultra Sensitive brand that are supposed to detect a low as 10miu. The other ones are Wondfos which from what I've seen in my own experience and other women is that they take quite some time to show positive. Def not as sensitive as other brands.

Today is 5DPO/IUI and 6 days past trigger. My HCG tests are faint but both still positive.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-08-22 at 8.28.45 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-08-22 at 8.28.45 AM.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
Dream - Exactly.. I hate going too.. And, thanks for the name suggestions! Tristan is on my list too, along with Theo. DH wants options.. I would have totally suggested Tyler to him to see if he likes it, but I don't wanna take away your favorite..

Those lines are getting faint now, difficult to see on screen.. Fx for reappearance of those lines next week.. Baby dust to you!!

Just popping in to say hi, as it's been a while! Another TWW is upon me. 4 DPO!

Hey ladies. I’m just gearing up to ovulate this weekend. I’m getting 2 lots of bloods done this cycle to check hormone levels. Good luck all.

Love the names flying around. Choosing names is so hard. I like Daniel for boy and Eva or darcy for a girl

I know some ladies asked how I was doing and I didn't want to be a downer. However, I think I will be MIA or just leave for a while because I have no shot now. I've been having cases of Sciatica or Meralgia paraesthetica so now I get to have extensive treatment and this probably will shoot any chances out the door for the rest of the year. Anyways, hope the expecting Mama's have a great and safe labor and I wish you all the luck and love.

Oh moose I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope you recover soon and we see you back on here. I’ll most likely still be TTC lol. Good luck with your recovery hun xx

I will try and get on my computer tonight at home, but for now here are some pix :) Lady it's funny cuz I was gonna drop some pix off and saw that you mentioned me posting some haha :) you know me well! I was back to work today and leading work in 5 min.

The group pic is me, DH, and our identical twin nieces (15) who were with us from NY. They were naturally conceived twins.

Attachments

• 39526374_10156021664359563_7366245542617153536_n.jpg
    39526374_10156021664359563_7366245542617153536_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 39585419_10156021665889563_9164958548893892608_n.jpg
    39585419_10156021665889563_9164958548893892608_n.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 39629915_10156021766329563_2905027063385686016_n.jpg
    39629915_10156021766329563_2905027063385686016_n.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 39810802_10156023872159563_5009900688734420992_n.jpg
    39810802_10156023872159563_5009900688734420992_n.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 39810806_10156021661494563_5535069537134706688_n.jpg
    39810806_10156021661494563_5535069537134706688_n.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1
Stella - I forget if I mentioned this before, but you better stick around! haha I'm just going back and catching up on posts.

Moose - I don't know if you will read this, but I understand. I have been MIA since it's been almost 9 months now and no luck for me. It's mentally exhausting.

Nix - Sadly we didn't do too much BDing since I have just been trying not to think about TTC. We only BD a couple times around O (if I even O). Hopefully since I wasn't into TTC this month it will magically happen lol ya right.

Lady A - Late reply, but I do hope we will be able to see some bump pix eventually! Love seeing the progress. With being pregnant at the dentist, what are some things you CAN'T get done? Like, can you use novacain? And boy T names hmmm... I once knew a Tate/Tait, Trevor, my cousin's FULL name is Ty, Trenton, always liked Taylor, Todd, Tage, Trigg, Tavin.

Dream - I'm so confused, at 3DPO you got positive pregnancy tests?!

Zoboe - Love the bump!!

Lady V - Hello! Been wondering what you've been up to. Good luck!

AFM... I haven't been keeping track of anything and even had to check to see when my AF is due (due 9/6), and I wasn't going to pee on anything lol but I needed to pee on something so I did 1 OPK around the time my app thought I'm Oing, but negative. I don't even know if I O. I had ewcm, but I had that in previous months as well.

I have my fertility clinic apt this Friday at 9am and I'm going alone. DH was going to come with me, but we were away on vacation last week and I think he doesn't want to get his boss mad by taking the day. He works around 6am - 2pm so it would be pointless for him to go into work after. Anyways, they had us fill out our medical info on their online portal so we finished all that up. He said he will do any tests they want though, of course. If I look at my app, I'm CD23 and I was supposed to O around a week ago and AF is due on Sept 6th as I mentioned. My birthday is a week after AF is due, so a BFP sure would be nice. DH's bday is this Saturday. Anywho, that's it over this way. Just not trying this month cuz I'm mentally exhausted and just anxious to hear what the fertility doc says. FX for all!

Lee - Yes, because I did IUI. I had a trigger shot of HCG the day before the IUI procedure. This helps the docs time the insemination correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->