• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Hi Ladies,

Lee - first off, I am so happy you were able to take a break and have a lovely day out with your husband. Those pictures are stunning. The butterfly is stunning. I hope it helped?
I am sorry AF arrived but that is so wonderful that you're so close with your boss. When you start fertility treatments he will have your back 😀 I really hope you are feeling better.
And no... I don't get snippy (except around AF lol). I am disappointed when I see neg PTs but I am okay with them. For now. I feel badly because I see how passionate you ladies are and I just want so so so badly for you to get your BFP. But we're still in kinda more of the NTNP mindset which probably helps. It just makes me root for you guys so hard.

Nix - You're probably right that DH is feeling down. You guys are on the same page, it's just much harder when neither one is feeling like they're in an optimistic place, you know? Definately talk - remember that you are a support team, too. Good luck. You guys have got this.

Dream - Gosh, girl, that all seems kind of overwhelming but it's progress! If I can find it again I will send you the address but there is a fertility naturopath out there with a massive blog. I know one of her biggest things is Fish Oil - I assume for the Omegas. Are you starting to feel more optimistic with your doc figuring things out?

AFM. CD28 so est AF at Thursday. I've been feeling her niggling about since Saturday/Sunday so I know shes coming. Usually I feel on the day of after she arrives but it's not unheard of for the pains to come around earlier. Gonna be a bloody one lol. Oh well. Were going to the Gulf Coast at the start of September so it might be a good thing anyway since zika has popped up around there.

Im so sorry so many here are having such a hard time lately. I wish I could do more. I do have FX for everyone! Don't loose hope!

Stella - My LO is starting a similar trend as your colleague's, he gets super active at night. I don't want to complain yet, those kicks are what keeping me sane these day, telling me that he is doing okay. Otherwise, it's just too long of a wait to hear his heartbeat, once every month.
Good thing you have a vacation coming up!! Hope the witch stays away from you tomorrow..

Lee - Nice pics, I am glad you went out, hope that took away some of the stress.. I remember I was driving back last October from another city (work tour, we stayed overnight, I even packed tests just in case, woke up to CD1) and couldn't stop myself from crying. My friend took over the driving task, luckily, it is just way too hard to handle the disappointment..

Dream - Your appointment with your RE is definitely very informative, it certainly says a lot about what should be the immediate course of action, praying for your miracle too!!

Nix - It is hard on them too, they just don't talk about it often enough I guess. Like you think, you just need to talk to him and share how you are both feeling.. As Stella said, you are a team!

AFM, no new updates really, finally started to have a tiny bump, people are starting to notice. I have already shared with family and friends of course.. Have the regular checkup tomorrow, lets see how that goes.. I am really concerned about my weight gain, I feel like I am not gaining much, I will talk to my midwife about it tomorrow. Trying to eat healthy and all, but I think I am supposed to gain 12 or 13 lbs by now, but I have only gained half of that..

Hey ladies, you’re right we are a team, a pretty darn good one most of the time. We’ll get through this stage, I’m sure of it.

Lady - I’m sure the weight will arrive when your little starts doubling in size towards the end, enjoy this part whilst you can. My poor looks 9 month pregnant and she’s only 7. I’m not sure she can get much bigger. She’s also having a boy, it will come out the size of a toddler at this rate

Nix - Thanks, hope I start to catch up soon.. And fx for your BFP!!

AFM, I just got back from my appointment. Midwife is a little concerned about my daily protein intake apparently, we talked about trying some protein powder this month, since, my daily meal plan right now might not be sufficient and I am like that kiddo who doesn't want anything to do with egg/milk :nope: By next month if I gain 5 lbs more that would be okay, she told me. Time to take more care of myself I guess!! And two eggs a day, yum! :shrug:

Nix - Did you guys chat?

Lady - Great to hear from you! Can you mix those eggs in w something yummy? Make a few breakfast burritos and freeze them! (plus then you won't smell the egg when you reheat)

I just read a story that a woman in India git pregnant (IVF) and had her fiest baby at 72. Husband was 80. Can you believe that?

Hey Stella, no we haven’t spoke yet. I’ll attack that problem over the weekend. Wow that is old. The poor child’s parents will die whilst it’s still very young.

Lady - I can gain 5lbs just eating a pizza. Hope you manage to find something that works for you.

AFM I’m 7dpo today and just plodding on. I’m not really feeling anything other than normal

"I can gain 5lbs just eating a pizza. Hope you manage to find something that works for you." LOL Me too!

CD5 - Zzzz snoozefest over here until my next monitoring day, CD7 (Sunday). Just taking my evening shots and waiting.

Hey all, sorry I've been MIA this week. I started eating well on Monday and it has me drained and full of headaches now lolol it's cuz my body is basically going through a sugar detox. I lost 2-3 lbs though :) and I don't feel as bloated. I also just have been blah of course mentally, but at the same time by this point now I'm not even disappointed.... I'm just kinda like well if it happens it happens.

And yes him and I both needed that lil 3 day vacation together. We are also anxiously looking forward to a longer vacation starting next Friday in the white mountains in New Hampshire. He goes Friday to Friday and I go Friday to Wednesday. He stays up longer with his family. I come home really cuz I miss our pup LOL

Nix - When your AF was 5 days late I really thought that was it for you as well, so I thought of you when mine was 8 days late and how cruel it is. It's definitely nice to have you all to vent to. I'm shocked to hear that your DH is possibly changing his mind, but maybe it's the stress cuz I find myself sometimes saying "Is this even worth it? What if this never happens? What's wrong with my body?" it takes it's toll on us all.

Dream - FX for you. I read all those updates and hoping this is your month.

Stella - You're too kind, thank you :) we def needed the 3 day vacation and looking forward to another longer vacation in a week. I can see now you'd be less stressed out while NTNP and I think that's where I'm at now. I exhausted myself physically and mentally worrying about getting pregnant since January and I know it's cuz I'm nervous about my age (almost 33), but now it's like well I can't do anything about this and I just have to let my body do what it wants and see what the IVF clinic can do. I have bad anxiety and part of it is being out of control of a situation... I panic. So I think that I worked myself up insanely because of not being in control of this who ordeal. But now I'm more calm about it since I don't have control of anything and I know that now. I think if I were in my 70s I'd be too tired for a baby lol do you think they were trying for 40 years? haha my mom got pregnant with me at 38, had me at 39, so I always think well maybe I have some hope lol I have 2 older sisters that she had in her 20s.

Lady - Thanks, him and I needed the mini vacation for sure. Will you eventually share your bump here?!

AFM, I don't even know what CD I am haha let me check... CD6 but I'm not going to test with OPKs I don't think... or maybe for the IVF clinic's sake cuz they may ask how this month went. Oi. I haven't temped or done anything. Just waiting for my IVF clinic first meeting on the 31st.

Hi ladies,

Nix - Yeah I thought it was nuts lol. But the heart wants what the heart wants 😌 I hope your chat this weekend goes well. Thinking of you both and hoping for the best.

Dream - I'm so excited to see where this cycle takes you. How are the shots going? Any side effects or anything? I don't know much aboit them but I hear they can be painful. I certainly hope not. Keep us posted!

Lee - We are using OPKs and timing, but no temping, no symptom spotting (I can associate everything to something that's happened before so nothing is "unique" haha). I just mark when AF is due based on O and set a test date for the weekend after, however long that may be. No talking about it or googling it etc.
My heart really broke for you this last cycle so I hope this one goes better. Just focus on that IVF/RE appt date -and I understand, trying to recognize and let go of whats beyond your control is hard. I've been sober almost 10years and that's a big one in AA - it's still so hard. I am thinking of you and glad to see you feeling better this week. Btw congrats on cutting out sugar, girl, that is HARD. You are an impressive lady.

AFM. CD 32. 16dpo. Test day is tomorrow. Boobs hurt but so far, aside from normal PMS cramping, no sign. We even BDd last night to jump start but it didn't work. So will keep you posted but not feeling that "this is it!" feeling so we shall see. Anyway. Gotta go do some birthday shopping and will check in later. Hope you ladies all have a wonderful weekend and do something fun!!

Stella - we didn’t need the talk. He came home last night and poured his heart out saying that he does want this, and that he’s joined an online forum to help him with his issues. I didn’t even prompt him. This is a big step for him. I’m so glad, I didn’t want to have that chat.

You go all the way to 16dpo. Oh my days that must be torture. Just having to get to 12DPO is torture enough to me

Nix - I am so happy to hear that. And he went tona forum himself says he means it. I am so happy for you guys. (And no that chat would've sucked haha.)

And I only made it to 16 dpo because 1) it was my MILs big 50th bday weekend (yay!) and I reallybwanted tonfocus on her and that. But also 2) I started to panic about testing... I guess now I know why...20180812_085907.jpg

Omg omg omg congratulations hun, this is fantastic news. I’m made up for you

I have been totally mia recently, been super busy, but I am popping in and reading when I can! ...25 weeks gone and all happy and healthy over here, little one is still a right wriggler, never stops! ...massive congrats Stella! ...hope pregnancy treats you well and the first trimester isn't too long and evil!!

Nox - Thank you so much!!

Zo - I am so glad things are going well. You're halfway there! (well... More than)
And thank you!

STELLA!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

I go for monitoring again tomorrow morning CD9. Shots have been fine so far, they're relatively painless. What sucks is I've come down with a flu. Stuffy nose, sore throat and nasty cough. Yucky!

My temp has started dropping ready for AF boooo

Nix - Grrrrrr! Sorry to hear. I'm not one for giving false hope but you're still above coverline...

AFM: Went in for monitoring this morning I have a 12mm and 17mm. I have to wait to hear back from the nurse on next steps but she suspects the doc will want me to go back tomorrow.

Dream - Ugh, that sucks, I hope you feel better soon. At least you got two strong looking ones coming in!! That's great.
And thank you!

Nix - Boooo… but maybe not.

AFM. Hubby cried and is just over the moon. It still feels unreal, like I am talking about someone else lol. I told my sister yesterday and she burst into tears. It's a very surreal couple of days.

Meanwhile, I hope you ladies don't mind me sticking around a little bit, I really, really want to see your BFPs come in :)

Dream this is true, it’s not over yet, but I think I just become accustomed to it not going my way. Tomorrow’s temp will tell all. Good luck with the next part of this cycle journey

Stella of course you can stay, we want to see bump progress pics now. Bless your hubby for crying. Mine will probably pooh himself for a couple of days. He’s like that. He bought a new car the other day, then felt guilty for spending the money, now he loves it. He’s odd lol.

I'm glad you had good news Stella, and enjoy the surreal and amazing feeling of pregnancy.

Just had to say something for you and wish you luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->