Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

LeeMcMee - That book sounds amazing! stick to it!

AFM: CD14 and the OPK is darkening up. It was almost the same as the control this AM. If I test this evening I suspect it will be positive by then. Embryos - ha, we would have to see how many we even got to begin with. We'll cross that bridge when we get there but if we have the option I wouldn't mind putting 2 in.

First off, Dream, that looks great! Time to get busy, eh? :) In the past, have your OPKs been getting that dark, or has it been more hit and miss?

Lee -- That is great; I did not realize that with PCOS there were dietary aides to help. Best of luck with that! (And hopefully some tasty dishes in there :) ). Hubby has gastro-intestinal problems, so I totally understand the dietary restriction/changes for health reason. It can be such a pain but you will feel sooooo good.
Also, no official announcement planned -- my mother in law put something on Facebook (neither hubby nor I have accounts) and my Mum has already told everyone she knows haha. We told our family and close friends in person and those were the big ones.

Lady - I am so sorry to hear about that, my condolences.

Zo - That is so frustrating! Why do so many healthcare professionals get like that? Healthcare is not one of those black and white things, you know? I do hope that it gets better going forward.

Canadian -- I hope that you are feeling better, that does not sound like fun at all. Did you test anyway to be sure?

AFM. I was wrestling with the dogs last night and ended up taking an accidental bite to the face (not bad, no blood or anything) but I do have a mildly discolored and puffy eye this morning. Fortunately no one at work seems to have noticed, so that's good, hahaha. Will just have to remember to move quicker next time... or not let them get so totally riled up :) Poor thing felt so bad. As soon as he realize what happened, he ran under the bed and wouldn't come out!

Yea my OPKs are always pretty dark which is great I guess, but I'm still not pregnant so it doesn't hold that much weight.

Thanks ladies for your kindness and sympathies.

Moose - Sorry you were so sick, hope you are feeling much better by now..

Zoboe - I am really sorry about how your midwife is behaving, we are at a vulnerable state right now and I agree we absolutely deserve the best. So, when she ordered the growth scan, how many cm behind, were you measuring? I can so relate to you, in my case, both DH and I are tiny people, I am guessing I will carry a small child as a result. LO is measuring 2 cm behind, even though he is active and kicking all the time. And you are right, position of the baby, if you are a first time mom, ... so many factors are to be considered when it comes to fundal measurement. It's not very accurate. If the scan is already done, hope it went well, else best of luck!! Consider it getting another chance to get a sneak peek before the big day.. Will the scan be 3D/4D by any chance?

Nix - Haven't heard from you lately, hope everything is good..

Dream - The plan to try something new next year sounds good, fx something happens before that, who wouldn't love a chance to be extra thankful or get a christmas miracle!! My cousin has done IVF this month, she has gone for one. And that is a gorgeous opk, time to get busy!!!

Lee - Hey, sorry about PCOS, glad how you are taking control though.. Late anniversary wishes to you, hope you had a great time!!

Stella - Loved the part about blabbing grandparents, with my MIL it wasn't that much of a trouble. But it was an absolute challenge to stop my mom from saying anything until the US!! Sorry about the little accident, feel bad for your fur baby too, he seems genuinely guilty.. be careful though, I have a feeling moving more quickly in the next few months might not be as easy as sounds..

AFM, 9 more weeks to go. Right now our plan is that, DH will come and be with me from 38th week. Once the LO can fly (probably once he is 6 weeks+), I will move to SC for the time being.. My fundal measurement is 2 cm behind right now. So, the way it goes, the measurement should be +/- equal to the weeks you are pregnant. And, at 30th week I was 28 cm, which is apparently okay. If it is more than 3 or 4 cm, then midwife will want me to go for a growth scan, just to be on the safe side. LO is kicking and moving at regular intervals, so that's a good sign. And his heartbeat is still in the 140s. I will know more at my next week's appointment. Did I mention, we are 90% sure that we will call our LO Ethan?

First off, Dream, that looks great! Time to get busy, eh? :) In the past, have your OPKs been getting that dark, or has it been more hit and miss?

Lee -- That is great; I did not realize that with PCOS there were dietary aides to help. Best of luck with that! (And hopefully some tasty dishes in there :) ). Hubby has gastro-intestinal problems, so I totally understand the dietary restriction/changes for health reason. It can be such a pain but you will feel sooooo good.
Also, no official announcement planned -- my mother in law put something on Facebook (neither hubby nor I have accounts) and my Mum has already told everyone she knows haha. We told our family and close friends in person and those were the big ones.

Lady - I am so sorry to hear about that, my condolences.

Zo - That is so frustrating! Why do so many healthcare professionals get like that? Healthcare is not one of those black and white things, you know? I do hope that it gets better going forward.

Canadian -- I hope that you are feeling better, that does not sound like fun at all. Did you test anyway to be sure?

AFM. I was wrestling with the dogs last night and ended up taking an accidental bite to the face (not bad, no blood or anything) but I do have a mildly discolored and puffy eye this morning. Fortunately no one at work seems to have noticed, so that's good, hahaha. Will just have to remember to move quicker next time... or not let them get so totally riled up :) Poor thing felt so bad. As soon as he realize what happened, he ran under the bed and wouldn't come out!

Didn't need to, it was a ruptured cyst. Aunt Flo is here and angry.

Didn't need to, it was a ruptured cyst. Aunt Flo is here and angry.
Are you on pain medication? Hang in there girl..

AFM, (tmi) I saw specks of blood when I wiped two days ago, that sure scared me.... Well it happened only once and midwife is not sure why it happened. I am only 31+ weeks, hope everything is okay..

Lady_Alysanne - Hope everything is alright and it was nothing.

AFM - 3DPO and bored AF.
Thanks Dream, officially 32 weeks today and it didn't come back. I am ready to chalk it off as nothing as well and fx it doesn't come back until it's time..
First week is always the slowest, hope you are having a good weekend..

7DPO ........................................................................................................................................................

Where's everyone else at in their cycles?

Hi all,

Lady A - I am glad to hear that nothing ever came of it and I really hope it stays that way for you. And I love that name! How did you guys come up with names? Hubby and I can come up with plenty of girl's names, but if this turns out to be a boy we re at a total loss hahaha.

Canadian - Awe, that really sucks, I am so sorry to hear that. Are you feeling any better?

Dream - How are you feeling? 7DPO is where it starts to get active!

AFM. Just plugging along over here. Started watching Mindhunters on Netflix and that's a pretty good show. Otherwise, just work and home and normal stuff :)
I hope everyone is doing well.

Aah lady, sorry its taken me and age to reply! ...not sure on cm, but midwife at scan didn't seem concerned at all. Had 36 week appt today, baby approx 5lb 2. They were hoping for more like 5lb 7, but didn't seem to concerned. Saw a stand in midwife this time, and she was much better. Baby is also 3/5 engaged, and midwife made it sound like I'm almost ready to pop!

Hey all!! Sorry I've been MIA. I forget if I told you, but I've been working part time at a place called Witch's Woods which has 3 haunted houses (one is a 3D clown house), 1 trail in the woods, and a haunted hayride. I'm an actor on the hayride :) I'm a demonic type witch. It's been so much fun and a great distraction during my impatient waiting time. I'll post a pic below of my makeup. I get airbrush makeup done by a makeup artist. So not much to update on here. I DO feel a TON better after my thyroid medication dosage was increased. I have so much energy, I have lost 7 lbs in a few days, and my thinking is much clearer now. I'm so happy :) I'll be checking my thyroid levels soon as well as my liver functions to see if I can take Metformin. I'll be stalking :) check back when I have some updates.

FX to everyone!

43787998_10156137714414563_3378304026721386496_n.jpg

Hey ladies, I am still here. After my holiday I decided to take a more relaxed approach. That meant staying off of here a bit.

Wow you preggo ladies are getting close. Time is flying by.

Sorry about the cyst moose

Lee that sound so cool. I bet that’s good fun.

Dream good luck this cycle, I hope it’s a lucky one.

AFM - well I didn’t temp or use opks this cycle, I think I ovulated on CD13 but who knows. I’m around 9DPO ish but again who knows. Af is due on Sunday. I have a job interview today for a job I really want. Fingers crossed

LeeMcMee - Very cool, makeup looks awesome. That sounds like a lot of fun and a great distraction from TTC for a little while.

Nix - FX for your job interview, I hope you get it. I'm also 9DPO but I'm not temping either so it could be off a day in 1 direction or the other. FF isn't putting my AF due until Halloween which is a quite ambitious 15 day LP. Doubt AF will stay away that long if she is coming.

I've given myself permission to test tomorrow at 10DPO but I might chicken out. The disappointment gets worse every single month. So I might wait until Saturday. At least then if I get a BFN its the weekend and I can hide in bed and don't have to face the world.

Hey dream, the second option sounds better, test at the weekend. You can hold out I’m sure you can.

I’ve been feeling twinges down there for the past couple days, it’s probably nothing as per usual. I have a night out at the weekend, so I ‘may’ test

well I tested. 10DPO BFN. I'm surprisingly okay though. Not feeling to overwhelmed by it. I'll try again Thursday at 12DPO.

Hey all, just checking in. Yeah the haunted hayride is a blast and a great distraction. And actually a lot has happened in the last week... due to my thyroid medication dosage change and my changed eating habits (eating PCOS-friendly foods), I've dropped 8 lbs which NEVER happens with me so it's been very emotional in a positive way. Also, it's kind of a long story but I think DH and I are just kind of putting the baby stuff on hold. I'm still going to check my blood levels, but a couple years ago we were having some major issues in our marriage and I think since we never fixed them fully we are both kind of just.... in a weird place. I've been doing a lot of thinking and want to have a talk with him soon about us and last night he came out saying that he doesn't even care when we have a baby and this is all for ME.... soooo yeah. I'm still checking back here every day and posting because you guys have been so much fun and awesome and helpful and if it weren't for you guys I probably wouldn't have found out I have PCOS and needed a thyroid medication change. So thank you :) Below are some pix from today as well as a pic (camo) of me this time last year. Best body pic I had cuz I stayed away from taking full body pix. Like I said ladies, I'm not going anywhere! And don't feel bad for me, I'm very happy right now with everything that's happening in my life. I'll have a baby when the time is just right and with the right person.

43576836_10156163481144563_3820032818885427200_n.jpg 44838419_10156163481179563_2931351003842215936_n.jpg 44737966_10156163481229563_4375881795502080000_n.jpg

View attachment 1046275 View attachment 1046276 Hey all, just checking in. Yeah the haunted hayride is a blast and a great distraction. And actually a lot has happened in the last week... due to my thyroid medication dosage change and my changed eating habits (eating PCOS-friendly foods), I've dropped 8 lbs which NEVER happens with me so it's been very emotional in a positive way. Also, it's kind of a long story but I think DH and I are just kind of putting the baby stuff on hold. I'm still going to check my blood levels, but a couple years ago we were having some major issues in our marriage and I think since we never fixed them fully we are both kind of just.... in a weird place. I've been doing a lot of thinking and want to have a talk with him soon about us and last night he came out saying that he doesn't even care when we have a baby and this is all for ME.... soooo yeah. I'm still checking back here every day and posting because you guys have been so much fun and awesome and helpful and if it weren't for you guys I probably wouldn't have found out I have PCOS and needed a thyroid medication change. So thank you :) Below are some pix from today as well as a pic (camo) of me this time last year. Best body pic I had cuz I stayed away from taking full body pix. Like I said ladies, I'm not going anywhere! And don't feel bad for me, I'm very happy right now with everything that's happening in my life. I'll have a baby when the time is just right and with the right person.

View attachment 1046273

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->