Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Hey lee, wow you do look different. Well done to you.

Sorry to hear about you and hubby, but you’ve got to do what’s right for you. Keep doing what your doing, looking fab hun.

Thanks Nix <3 I'm in a good place mentally as well which hasn't happened in a few years. Went through some stuff a couple years ago and then was just so focused on making a baby and I still want one asap but have to work out some kinks first :) make things better.

Stella - Thank you, I so agree, boy names are harder to choose than finding names for girls. I have actually picked a few names and DH eventually gave in and agreed with this one, with the condition he is getting the middle name. Honestly, it's all fun picking LOs name and all, do let us know once you start to choose some for your list before the final decision. I am not good at guessing, but I will still give it a try, lol.. I think you are going to have a baby boy..

Dream - So sorry for your BFN, test again during the weekend.. Good luck!!! My cuz got her BFP today after first attempt at IVF.. She has been trying for four years, I guess that gives all of us hope..

Nix - Fx for your job interview.. and good luck for this cycle!!

Lee - I am really sorry you are going through this, hope everything gets better soon, you will figure it out, I know it! Your makeup is so cool, I am sure you are having tons of fun there.. And you look fabulous, great to see your new diet is working.. I always get a confident and joyful vibe from you, keep it up girl..

AFM, my days are slow with regular pains and aches from the 3rd trimester. This week LO measured alright, proving the point these measurements depend on so many things including baby's position at that moment. I am getting a bit nervous about labor and delivery, so decided to concentrate on fourth trimester(!!) instead.. Started this book today ..

Have a great weekend ladies !!

20181026_161446_20181026165823691.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks lady, I got the job. Yay! So excited. I can’t wait to start reading all the books. DH would freak out if I started reading them before I’m preggo.

Dream, again big hugs girl.

AFM - im CD27 and just waiting for AF to arrive. She normally comes on 26 or 27. My boobs feel like they have been trapped in a vice. It’s really no fun. Even walking hurts. My boobs hurt every month, but not like this. Tested today and BFN

Dream, I am sorry :( Hugs

Nix, Congrats! That is so exciting on the new job! When do you start? What will you be doing?

Lady, You are getting so close, I can't believe it. I understanding being nervous, but you are going to do great and everything will be just fine.

Lee, I am glad to hear you are feeling so good about everything. You look great in those pics, too!

AFM, 16 week appt scheduled for this week. So far so good and starting to look... well... not regnant but like I need to lay off the pizza haha. Hubby bought a bunch of Dr Seuss books over the weekend and was excited about them :)

Well this is it ...I'm 37 weeks tomorrow, so my little squishy really could arrive any time! My most recent midwife told me she didn't think I would reach 40 weeks, for various reasons, which is kind of comforting, but I'm just so impatient...every time I feel the slightest twinge, I get all excited, then the nerves kick in. Then I remember that I'm pregnant so twinges are just a thing, and its unlikely to be labour!!

Stella. Thanks, I will be a junior infrastructure engineer. I have so much studying to do and exams to pass. 4 in total! Scary times

Zo - omg 37 weeks, I bet this starting to feel very real. You’ll have your baby this month. P.s November 29th is the best day as that’s my birthday lol.

AFM - well I’m cd29 and 3 days late. I thought AF was comin last night as I checked my cervix and had a bit of bright red blood on my finger. Put a tampon in and went to bed. Woke up this morning expecting AF to be in full flow as per normal and nope, the tampon was bone dry. Fast forward to now, 5 hours later, still nothing. BFNs on Monday and Tuesday morning. I haven’t tested today. I’ll test again in the morning. I only have blue dye tests though, as the shop didn’t have any pink ones.

taken any temps recently Nix?

CD2 over here are super bored.

I took it yesterday and it had dropped from 36.95 to 36.81 so thought AF would arrive yesterday. Didn’t think to do it today. My baseline is usually 36.5 something.

I’m bored too, just wish it would stop playing games with me

I pounced on DH last night to try to induce AF. I spotted more after but still a dry tampon this morning. Another bfn and my temp has dropped to 36.55. That’s around my normal cover line. So I think she’ll arrive today at last.

I've promised OH I won't tell anyone, and this is the only place I can be properly anonymous ...if I have you on fb please don't tell... My waters have gone, and labour is beginning! ...I'm at home at the moment, just monitoring things, have until 5pm tomorrow for things to happen naturally, or they will induce me...its starting to feel real!!

Zo! Congrats and best of luck. You are going to do great. I am so excited and send us pics as soon as the little one has arrived!

Nox - Did af arrive? Did you test? Pouncing always worked for me to get things going except the month I got my bfp .Fx!

Dream - How are things going? Have you done amy tracking at all this month? And the new job sounds so intense and so cool. What sort of engineering do you do? Computer? Building?

To everyone else, hope to hear from you soon. It's been pretty quiet around here lately

16 week scan on Monday but otherwise been quiet .My friend came iver with her babies this morning so I watched her 2 year old to see what he could reach and get into around the house lol .

Nix - Congratulations!! Good luck with the studying and the exams, I have a feeling you'll ace those too!!

Dream - Sorry and hugs.. I am keeping my fx for your next IUI!!

Stella - Thank you, time started to fly these days, 34+ weeks now, have an appointment this week, I suppose that will be pretty uneventful, will have the strep b test during my next appointment and so not looking forward to that!
Good luck for your scan tomorrow girl, I am super excited for you. Do you get to know the gender of the baby this time then?

Zoboe - Oh Zoey, I just read your post that you are full term and all, and then bam!! The show has started.. Hope and pray everything goes smooth, I am sure you can't wait to meet your baby girl... I am so eagerly waiting to hear from you, once you are ready to give us updates of course..

Zoboe95 - Hope everything went/is going well! Congrats!

Stella2018 - Good luck with your scan today!

AFM - only CD7 so won't be much action from me this week. O will be sometime next week.

Zo - omg how did I miss this. I hope everything went well.

Stella - yep AF got me. A whole 4 days late. I’ve had a very light af which is strange for me. Af has left the building the today.

Lady - thank you, I’m so excited. I start on the 19th, I can’t wait.

Cd5 today so time to start practicing. Poor DH feels sex-starved lol

Hey all! I have to catch up. Not much going on here :) I'm down 11 lbs today yay and almost under 200 finally. It's been so long. Been sticking to my healthy eating, and having treats on occasion. Just getting ready for the holidays! Congrats to Zoboe on your beautiful baby girl!! I saw her sweet photos on Facebook <3 hope everyone is well! Time to catch up on all your replies now.

LeeMcMee - that's awesome! Congrats on the weightloss. I'm still on my healthy eating journey as well. Feels good right?

CD9 for me nothing going on. I'm unfortnately coming down with the flu. Just hoping it passes quickly and doesn't hang around too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->