Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Yay well done Lee, that’s amazing. I fell off my healthy wagon after my holiday. I need to climb back on it.

Cd 7 for me an still spotting. Light and long AF grrr

Dream - Take some rest girl, flu could be so annoying.. hope you feel better soon!

Nix - Practice is always good, enjoy your time girl! BTW any new upcoming trips?

Stella - How did the scan go dear?

Lee - That is excellent!! I am proud of you girl.. And thanks for sharing Zo's news..

AFM, 5 more weeks to go.. Can't wait to be full term now, I so feel like I am ready to meet our LO..

Hi ladies!! Snow day today; so glad it's Sunday and I don't have to drive to work in this (although it's really not too ba, I'm just whiny some days. :) )

Nix - Sorry AF is dragging and I hope it ends soon!

Lady - I am so excited for you! Which drags more - the first trimesyer or the last?
The scan went well thanks! Good strong heartbeat and the LO was moving and shaking. We'll find out the sex at our 20 week on Dec 3. I can't believe how time is flying!

Dream - I hope you are feeling better. The flu is the absolute worst.

Lee - That is so great! Congrats! Now that Halloween is over are you working any autumn festivals or anything? Your haunted house costimes were so cool.

AFM. Coming up on 18 weeks and starting to get thebhouse shuffled about lol.

Have a great week ladies!!

Aah sorry, I've been neglecting the forum a bit, a little preoccupied...can't think why!

So my waters broke at about 6pm on Saturday 3rd, we had to go to the hospital to get checked. All was fine, so they sent us home, and said go back in 24 hours if no contractions. Well contractions started at about 11pm, very quick and very painful. They were straight in at every 5 minutes, lasting about a minute. We phoned the hospital, who said to come in if we feel ready, so we did, got there about 12.15am, and met a really unhelpful woman when we got there. She gave us a bed in antenatal, but said I was nowhere near ready to give birth, and probably better at home, because I was still smiling. She checked my cervix and it was fully closed, so she left us to it. The contractions got really painful really quickly, and I felt like I was failing because I couldn't cope with it. OH went to get the midwife who said she would check again, and bam I was 10cm dilated! ...got through to the labour room, which was when the midwife suddenly turned kind and helpful. She gave me gas and air (heaven) and said it could still be a few hours, but we were making progress. Well it wasn't a few hours. Erin Lindsey was born at 3.59am on Sunday November 4th, weighing a tiny 5lb 9 1/2oz!! ...she had a few issues controlling her temperature and sugar levels because she was so tiny, but after a night in a heated cot, we were able to go home on the Monday evening. Erin lost 8.15% of her birth weight in the first week, but is now almost back up to start again!

...wow didn't realise I had so much to say! Well done to anyone who made it to the end of that story!! ...thanks for all the well wishes and support!!

IMG_20181109_212140.jpg

Oh, Zo, she is just beautiful. Congratulations!! I am glad her health stabilized. What a tiny baby!!

Awwww zo she is just the cutest. You did well for a first birth, some ladies are in labour for days. Massive congrats.

Stella, ha no holidays planned until June, we’re going to Austrian F1 Grand Prix for 3 days, then getting the train to Budapest for 4 days. It seems so far away lol.

Not a lot going going on here. CD 14 had a positive opk yesterday and ovulation pains last night. I’m on late shifts so can’t get any BDing in. Managed to get some in Sunday morning and Monday night so I’m not completely out. AF due just before my birthday.

Hey everyone! Checking back and catching up. I'll reply to you all below, but in the mean time for old time's sale I'm CD27 haha AF due tomorrow ;) but not trying, as you know. I AM curious to see if my cycle is on point now since losing weight and my thyroid meds being under control now. The cycle symptoms I got this month seem to show that I'm back to normal, but we shall see. I'd love it if AF comes on time tomorrow and not a week late like usual due to my PCOS. It's weird because it's the ONE time I'm hoping to get AF :/ because as I mentioned that we were going through some stuff, I actually told DH the other day that we should part ways. Don't feel bad, this has been 2 years coming and we kept working on things but they would go right back to normal which is not a great normal for us. This year we did start TTC, but I had been begging him for 3 years since we got married 4 years ago and he kept putting it off. There are a bunch of other things I wont get into, but we are currently just trying to get through the holidays and act normal for our families and all before we decide what to do with our house since both our names are on it. I told him he could have the house and buy my half from me and I would have our dog, since he was always my dog anyways, but he wasn't too thrilled about me taking the dog but I told him he can see him whenever he wants. I would get an apartment in a major city 20 min away which is also closer to my work. I checked with my fertility clinic and luckily they will take me until I am 42, so I have 9 years :) I still have a bottle of Metformin, so when I'm ready to try again they will probably just check my blood levels then allow me to take the Metformin. I haven't taken any of it. So yeah, it's been a rough week and I feel awful for him because he is devastated and trying anything he can to win my love back but sadly I just don't feel the same as I did before and I appreciate his efforts and we are getting along, but it's been tough seeing him like this and I hate hurting people. He blames himself for not being more affectionate in the past, so now he is trying everything at once. Anyways, long vent. Just looking forward to the holidays coming up. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Lady A - Such kind words, thank you! Glad you always get a joyful vibe from me :) that is actually how I am in person, so that's too funny. I just always like to have fun and be silly. I already miss working at the haunted hayride and it was always fun getting my makeup done. Luckily everyone else is also missing it, so there have been some hang outs recently. Going to one tomorrow night :) don't you worry about delivery! Easier said than done cuz I know I will too hahaha but good to keep busy with books and such :)

Zoboe - Woops I didn't know that you hadn't announced your baby's arrival yet when I mentioned it, so so sorry! I hadn't fully read everyone's comments yet and I saw quickly that you mentioned going into labor so I thought you had announced it. She is BEAUTIFUL and do I see red hair from mommy?! :D love it. Loved reading your birth story and that makes me mad that the woman was so unhelpful at first but glad it all worked out and she got here quick and was able to get her levels under control quickly :) her name suits her!

Nix - Thanks and congrats on the job! I had no idea that sex could induce AF. Good to keep in mind haha.

Stella - Thank you! Time is flying for you! Can't believe you're so far along already.

Dream - Thank you! YES the more lbs I shed the better I have been feeling mentally and physically. I have gained a few lbs back, so I'm just crunching back down to strict healthy eating cuz that's just how my body is. Can't deviate much right now. Glad you are doing well with it also and feeling better.

Oh and I did something fun and dyed part of my hair pink lol mainly in the back and underneath. I love it hahaha it's so fun and I'm gonna keep this up. I've never done bright colors before.

45831066_10156195839149563_3982314219679776768_n.jpg

Guys! I leaking EWCM! This has NEVER happened. Not in 20 cycles. I think the consistency of actually taking care of my health and nutrition is actually working. I could really be making changes to my reproductive health. Will I get pregnant, who's to say? But i'm pretty stoked about this nonetheless. I've always had to check internally and would sometimes see a hint or small amount of EWCM but nothing like this. I'm so happy. Even if we can't conceive naturally I know I'm in a better place now for our next IUI or IVF.

Its CD17 and O day based on my blazing positive OPK yesterday afternoon. We will BD tonight, which could possibly be too late I guess. But we're sticking with the EOD schedule this cycle. Acupuncture this afternoon after work. The DH and I are going to see Russell Peters with my BFF and her hubby. Should be a fun night. Maybe I'll get drunk, just sayin.

LeeMcMee - I know you said not to be sad, but I'm still sorry for what you're going through with your DH. It's great that you have such a good attitude about it and if it's a long time coming then I'm proud of you for making this choice. Taking care of yourself has got to be number 1.

Lee - oh bless you, that all sounds very emotional. Hope your DH is ok. I know what you mean though, you really do have to do what’s right for you. I hope you get it all figured out soon.

Dream - oh yay that’s amazing. Sounds like things are getting better. I NEVER get EWCM either and a few months ago I had some in my underwear and I did a little happy dance at work. It hasn’t happened since, but I’ve been unhealthy lately. I’ve re-started the healthy eating and swimming this week and I’ve lost 3lbs. I’m hoping I’ll be writing your post in a few months

I'm actually quite glad you mentioned it on here Lee, I got so caught up in Mummy life, that I didn't make it on here to update you all very quickly!! ...I'm glad you feel you've made the right decision about you and oh, even if it was a tough one to make. I hope things will look up for you from here! Just don't leave us on the forum will you?? ...I'm still here, and deffo not trying to conceive right now! [-X

Nixnax - Yeah I mean I'm no doctor but I think good nutrition is a huge part of this, at least for me it is. Losing weight is like a little bonus but it's not really about that. I hate how docs will say oh lose 10-15lbs and you will be more fertile. That's crap and simply not true. Overweight, obese, and Morbidly obese people get pregnant all the time. I'm 5'3" and 160lbs, so yeah I could lose some weight but I refuse to believe that's what's stopping me from getting pregnant. I've had terrible eating habits with little to no nutritional value for a long time and I believe my body is/was just living in fight or flight mode all the time. Your organs can't function properly when you don't fuel them correctly. Blah I didn't mean to go off on a mini rant like that lol. but I'm sure you get what I'm saying. I think we should all just do our best to be healthy.

Well its CD18 and 1DPO, officially in that dreaded TWW. I won't test until 10DPO which seems about 1900 days away right now.

Lee - I am so sorry to hear about whay's been going on but you sound upbeat and very strong. I am glad to hear that you are feelingbgood and healthy - and your hair looks amazing! Please do not leave us, we still would love to hear from you about how things are going.

Nix - Ok it's not until June but OMG! I wish we lived in Europe; it would be so much easier to travel to all these amazing places . When's your birthday, btw?

Dream - I am so excited for you this cycle! What day will you test?

Zo - How have things been? Exhausting? Hownare you guys adjusting?

AFM .Felt the baby move for the first (definate) time last nigjt and it was like I had swallowed a live fish. So very weird lol. I hope everyone else is doing well .

Dream - ha ha rant away. Eating better does make us feel better and that should be enough of a reason. I agree, I don’t think it’s related heavily to TTC. Same boat as you here. 5DPO my right ovary is still grumbling occasionally. It’s like a 5 day ovulation. But I’ve defo already ovulated.

Stella - oh gosh how amazing to feel baby move. That must be making you so excited. I have to say I love living in Europe, so many gorgeous places to visit.

Stella - Thanks, I am just getting nervous these days instead.. I hope you are enjoying 2nd trimester, imo, this one is the best.. I am not sure if any of it drags, really, it all goes so fast. Isn't it exciting to feel the baby move?? It might just a lil bit more when your SO can feel it too.. Excited for your scan!!

Zoboe - Damn that midwife, I am just glad your experience got better with time.. Baby Erin is simply precious, being a new mom must be something!! I still don't feel like I'm ready.. BTW did you feel BH before the real contractions? Just asking, as I haven't yet felt BH, although midwife says it is okay not to have those, but I feel like my body is not getting ready.

Nix - Living in Europe must be amazing, specially to someone who loves travelling.. I don't know about grumbling, I felt a lil bit like pinching right where my ovary should be (the month I got BFP).. Hope something great is happening and the witch stayed away..

Lee - You are the kind one, thank you. I am so sorry that you are going through all these, its amazing how strong strong you are dear.. Definitely, you should do what is best for you.. And I love your hair, its really fun, you look amazing.. Can't wait to hear how the holidays went..

Dream - I don't get much EWCM either, the reason why I tried pre-seed in the first place. Glad staying healthy is working out for you in more ways.. Fx for you!!

AFM, I had my 36th appointment yesterday, and, well, it was pretty eventful.. Everything was fine, up until midwife measured my LO. Apparently, he is measuring smaller than our last appointment, which, is technically not possible, right!?! He can't shrink, can he? Well, my midwife sent me for growth scan right away, saying, there is no point taking risks.. In the scan, the technician told me he will be a small baby, perhaps, which I already know, given that I am tiny myself. But she didn't seem concerned, LO is approx. 5lbs 14 oz, he may gain a lil bit more before he is born.. But it is all approx, we won't know until it happens.. He is a stubborn one, wouldn't let me see his face, although the tech really tried.. I am trying behave like I am okay, but, I am concerned, can't wait till my next appointment.. and see he is doing okay and growing.. So that's it, vent over!!

Cycle 20, CD24 and 7DPO, I'm feeling quite annoyed this morning. No particular reason. I just want to be pregnant.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I tested yesterday at 10DPO and got this......................................

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM.jpeg

At this point I'm just in complete shock. Still don't really believe it. DH was like "what does this mean?" lol I'm pretty sure he's still in shock as well I don't even know what do do with myself. I took the cheapies first and it came up on the ultra sensitive right away. I'm like whoa, that can't be real. I dipped the FRER and the line so clear and pink, like not even close to a squinter. I decided to take the digis cause I knew that would be easier to convince DH, he always says the lines don't make any sense. Voila! positive on both brands. I'm undeniably pregnant. Can't believe it.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM (1).jpeg

DH was still sleeping while I was in the bathroom taking all 900 of these tests. When he woke up he said he was going to the barber. So I let him go so I could prepare my gift to tell him. I bought this onesie almost 2 years ago when I though TTC would be a breeze. I figured 3 months tops. lol

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM (2).jpeg

Under the onesie is a pair of sneakers. DH bought us matching sneakers a while back and I secretly bought our baby a pair too.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 10.00.40 AM.jpeg

Good morning! To thoae of you in the States, I hope you had a lovely holiday weekend amd Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

Nix/Dream - You ladies are almost on the same cycle day this round!
Dream - I am so sorry you are feeling down .Your day will come. Are you feeling any beyter today?

Lady - How are you feeling? You are coming up fast - any updates on the LO? My good friend is a teeny tiny wisp of a woman and her baby was soooo small but perfectly healthy. Docs were watching her close just in case but it's genetic. I am on the smaller side. Hibby is 6'3" and a big guy so I am nervous mine will be huge lol .

DREAM!!!!! I was typing my other reply when you were posting this -- I had to switch to a computer to see the pics. OH MY GOD!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I teared up I am so happy for you, how exciting!
Have you called the doc to schedule the first check up? Are you going to tell family right away or wait?

I have an appointment with gyno today at 2pm.... eeek. Assuming she will order me a blood test.

We are just keeping it between us for now. Thinking about telling our immediate families only for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->