Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

I FEEL LIKE DEATH! Hahaha
Trying to do normal life is basically impossible. I'm wearing wristbands, I wake up and eat ginger biscuits, I'm getting all the water in the world down me... Nothing is helping.
Why on earth did I want this for so long? What have I done to myself? URGHHH! ;)

I FEEL LIKE DEATH! Hahaha
Trying to do normal life is basically impossible. I'm wearing wristbands, I wake up and eat ginger biscuits, I'm getting all the water in the world down me... Nothing is helping.
Why on earth did I want this for so long? What have I done to myself? URGHHH! ;)
Lemons or lemon water or lemon sweets help, something about lemons help with nausea...gl and I'm g glad it's happening for you lone

So, I been having major cramping and spotting to the point I thought I'd be starting my period today or yesterday but I just looked at my cycle app and realized I still have a week out.... Wth

Lone - You crack me up, but I know what you mean and hey it is true what they say, it is all worth it.. It gets better trust me. I remember wheezing like an old lady every time I took the stairs, haha.. Pickles (typical!!) helped me with nausea, may be give it a go?

Dream - FX it's a boy too, have you started thinking names?

Stella - Hey, no updates from you recently.. how are you? Are you counting kicks? Hopefully LO is not giving you loads of trouble..
Ethan and I are staying with DH until August, then I will go back. But DH and I are both trying hard so that we can move permanently..

Moose - Cramping and spotting, but no period.. Its frustrating how our bodies play with us.. I am still waiting for AF to show her face, apparently it varies when it comes back specially if you BF.

Aysegul - I am sorry to hear that dear, may be next month is yours.. And now that you will start temping and using opks, I am sure you'll have a better idea, I got pregnant the first month I started opk, before that all cycles were BFN for me.. So here is to hoping it does the trick for you too!!

AFM, waking up each time at night is a struggle, Ethan still wakes up three times.. Somehow DH is giving me the excuse that he has to sleep since he has office in the morning, and, apparently my remotely working doesn't count.. I think I need to have a talk with him, he needs to help more, doing this alone is difficult, let alone add work to this!! Okay rant over..

I’ve been ttc for a few months now and today I got a light positive and now I’m bleeding. I’m not sure if it’s AF or if it’s something else but I’m having some cramps as well. And my head is killing me right now and I’ve had some major boob pains on the nipples and on the sides of them. Please help me ASAP thank you so much.

Also my name is Faith and I’m new to this❤️

Last edited:
Lone -- Funny as it sounds, it is a beautiful kind of misery, lol. I didn't have terrible MS, but I did develop terrible food and smell aversions. That has never gone away. All I can do to make it better is identify the problem food/smell and avoid it. Good luck! And... enjoy?

Moose -- Has AF arrived yet? That's so strange that you'd have cramping etc so early... it sucks when your body starts messing with you. On the off chance, have you tested or will you wait to see if AF is late?

HelloFaith -- Well, it could be a chemical or it could be nothing, t it's hard to say. When did you take the test where you got a faint positive? Have you taken another since? Meanwhile, welcome, it is great to meet you :)

Lady -- It's great that you guys have a few months together! And yes, time for a chat with DH! He needs to pull his weight, here; just because you are working remotely doesn't make your time/sleep less valuable. It's all part of that adjustment phase, I guess.
I haven't had much to update on lol. Pregnancy is a lot if waiting, as you know, and my LO is so cooperative -- no MS, she is super active all the time except when I go to bed, no complications, everything measures perfectly; my biggest complaint is heartburn, really, as I have even been able to stay active up to my normal standards.... So we're just slowly getting everything together and prepping as best we can; have been touring daycares and working through some other options. I feel so bad for my husband, as he desperately wants to be a stay at home dad for a couple of years -- and with the cost of childcare etc, I love the idea! But we can't afford to lose his income right now.

I dunno what's going on lol, I was 5 days late I bled for two days then it stopped then this morning a little bit and after nothing again... Lol I'm normally on heavy for 7 or more days

I took it this morning when I woke up. It was a first response test. My period shouldn’t be for another three or four days. And thank you it’s great to meet you too!

We went out for my 'birthday tea' tonight, with mother and mother in law.
As we're looking at menu I said to OH 'so, what are you having?'
He replied 'hmm, I dunno, a baby I think'
I said 'yeah, me too'.

Took them a few minutes to click but then much jumping about and crying happened. They are somewhat excited hahaha

Lone -- Funny as it sounds, it is a beautiful kind of misery, lol. I didn't have terrible MS, but I did develop terrible food and smell aversions. That has never gone away. All I can do to make it better is identify the problem food/smell and avoid it. Good luck! And... enjoy?

Moose -- Has AF arrived yet? That's so strange that you'd have cramping etc so early... it sucks when your body starts messing with you. On the off chance, have you tested or will you wait to see if AF is late?

HelloFaith -- Well, it could be a chemical or it could be nothing, t it's hard to say. When did you take the test where you got a faint positive? Have you taken another since? Meanwhile, welcome, it is great to meet you :)

Lady -- It's great that you guys have a few months together! And yes, time for a chat with DH! He needs to pull his weight, here; just because you are working remotely doesn't make your time/sleep less valuable. It's all part of that adjustment phase, I guess.
I haven't had much to update on lol. Pregnancy is a lot if waiting, as you know, and my LO is so cooperative -- no MS, she is super active all the time except when I go to bed, no complications, everything measures perfectly; my biggest complaint is heartburn, really, as I have even been able to stay active up to my normal standards.... So we're just slowly getting everything together and prepping as best we can; have been touring daycares and working through some other options. I feel so bad for my husband, as he desperately wants to be a stay at home dad for a couple of years -- and with the cost of childcare etc, I love the idea! But we can't afford to lose his income right now.

I will wait till AF is late my heart can't deal with the negatives anymore...

I said 'yeah, me too'.

Took them a few minutes to click but then much jumping about and crying happened. They are somewhat excited hahaha

OMG so adorable! I bet they had no clue...you should have gotten it on video!

I said 'yeah, me too'.

Hahahahah I love it! that's awesome!

...anyone else having an issue on the mobile version of this site, with a REALLLY persistent pop up insisting that they've won something? Driving me mad!!

Lone...is the ms all the time, or on and off? If its coming in patterns, try to see if it's after you eat or drink something in particular. I eventually discovered for me it was dairy, so all those digestives, and milkshakes I was having to try to cure the heartburn and sickness were actually making it worse!! ...love hearts were the magical cure for me, I ate so so many of them...still have 5 packs in a drawer at he, but am a bit put off after eating so many while I was pregnant!! ...try to eat little and often, you will soon pass this bit, and one day, wake up forgetting how sick youbever

Lone...is the ms all the time, or on and off? If its coming in patterns, try to see if it's after you eat or drink something in particular. I eventually discovered for me it was dairy, so all those digestives, and milkshakes I was having to try to cure the heartburn and sickness were actually making it worse!! ...love hearts were the magical cure for me, I ate so so many of them...still have 5 packs in a drawer at he, but am a bit put off after eating so many while I was pregnant!! ...try to eat little and often, you will soon pass this bit, and one day, wake up forgetting how sick youbever

Literally all the time, every hour I'm awake - unless I'm eating. Then I'm fine til about half an hour after, and then it comes back. So far I can eat absolutely anything, nothing's putting me off yet. I just can't go near the kitchen, or think about food, or make it...

Stella - I just had a breakdown this morning, It's been tough!
Great to hear it has been smooth.. and yes child care is expensive, I thought working from home would help me better take care of my kiddo, but it's not been going according to the plan, it never is I guess when a child is concerned..

Lone - Thats so cute!!

Lone! That is so cool!!! Hahaha. What an amazing way to announce, I would never have thought of that.

Zo - Yes I have issues w the mobile site. I've had to log in and out a few times before to get around it. Ugh.

Moose - I'm sorry. I hope AF never shows...

Lady - I am so sorry!! Did you and OH talk? If not you really need to. You didn't exactly get here by yourself. You've been on your own for a long time now. He has some catching up to do!

Faith - Have you tested again to see if you still have lines?

Aysegul - How are you doing?

Faith - Welcome!!

Zo - I stopped using mobile version because of this mess!

Stella - Thanks, yes, we did. He agreed to take on one night feeding. I guess thats a start. Still I have to wake him up though for that, I wonder how guys can sleep through the crying #-o

p.s. I think witch is back in my life ](*,)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->