Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

I kid you not I played around “in there” at work for like 5 minutes yesterday feeling everything and then decided the round golf ball shaped lump was in fact my cervix. It was the only thing that didn’t feel like vagina cushions haha. That’s what it feels like I swear! Like cushions around my cervix! Anyways it was like round and plushy like people say lips. So definitely soft and high as hell! Took damn near my whole middle finger! I was scared I wasn’t gonna get it back hahaha. Feels the same today (just checked) maybe not as wet though Idk. So much for ewcm because it’s more lotiony again! Ugh! Oh and get this .. pulled my opk out of my purse and hid it in he bathtoon only to find out it was expired in November of 17’! Seriously wondering if they were ALL expired!!! Can’t believe I never even bothered to look. Kicking myself again! So mad at my local post office right now .. I think I’m going to stop by cvs I see a lot of people get their brand in the 20 ct. Their like the Wondfo strips almost. Think I’ll leave work early because it’s Friday y’all !! And stop by the post office FIRST to see who has my dang package and if they don’t have it sitting their for me I’ll stop at cvs and grab their opks. I would much rather get an expensive brand but I know for a fact I’ll need more than the 2-3 they give you. Anyways since it was expired I said screw it and tested and hour early. The ones I have been doing in the afternoons around 2 are always very faint but the ones I take from 7-9 pm are much darker. Never positive but definitely darker than the 2 pm tests. But today’s was much darker. Looked like a PM test! Probably because it’s expired and faulty as hell but I’m hoping the new brand will also maybe be getting darker or even be + later. Maybe I need to amp my POAS addiction up a notch and just start testing three times a day haha. I’m only half serious lol. But maybe a good idea since I don’t know how short my surge is! It could only be an hour for all I know. Anyways Im going to try and get a lineup of them to take a picture later to put on here for you guys!

All hail the milky cm and cramping! I hear that in every bfp story!!!

Hope evybody has an amazing weekend! With lots of testing && updates :) But also relaxing ;) Oh and PAIN free from teeth!

No plans this weekend really, going to do NOTHING for once and just get some housework done. Maybe check out what’s playing the theatres and go have dinner then see a movie with my SO.. always makes for a good BD session when we get home.

Omg I know I always ramble on here BUT.. I decided to experiment and maybe predict my future lol but I i put a higher temp into tomorrow’s date on FF and made it higher than I had yesterday and this morning, and it gave me crosshairs!!! Basically if my temp is up again tomorrow FF is going to say I O’d on CD 14 aka Wednesday. Not cool at all! Hoping it’s just all wrong with it being my first month and all. Craziness I tell you guys

:dust:

I kid you not I played around “in there” at work for like 5 minutes yesterday feeling everything and then decided the round golf ball shaped lump was in fact my cervix. It was the only thing that didn’t feel like vagina cushions haha. That’s what it feels like I swear! Like cushions around my cervix! Anyways it was like round and plushy like people say lips. So definitely soft and high as hell! Took damn near my whole middle finger! I was scared I wasn’t gonna get it back hahaha. Feels the same today (just checked) maybe not as wet though Idk. So much for ewcm because it’s more lotiony again! Ugh! Oh and get this .. pulled my opk out of my purse and hid it in he bathtoon only to find out it was expired in November of 17’! Seriously wondering if they were ALL expired!!! Can’t believe I never even bothered to look. Kicking myself again! So mad at my local post office right now .. I think I’m going to stop by cvs I see a lot of people get their brand in the 20 ct. Their like the Wondfo strips almost. Think I’ll leave work early because it’s Friday y’all !! And stop by the post office FIRST to see who has my dang package and if they don’t have it sitting their for me I’ll stop at cvs and grab their opks. I would much rather get an expensive brand but I know for a fact I’ll need more than the 2-3 they give you. Anyways since it was expired I said screw it and tested and hour early. The ones I have been doing in the afternoons around 2 are always very faint but the ones I take from 7-9 pm are much darker. Never positive but definitely darker than the 2 pm tests. But today’s was much darker. Looked like a PM test! Probably because it’s expired and faulty as hell but I’m hoping the new brand will also maybe be getting darker or even be + later. Maybe I need to amp my POAS addiction up a notch and just start testing three times a day haha. I’m only half serious lol. But maybe a good idea since I don’t know how short my surge is! It could only be an hour for all I know. Anyways Im going to try and get a lineup of them to take a picture later to put on here for you guys!

All hail the milky cm and cramping! I hear that in every bfp story!!!

Hope evybody has an amazing weekend! With lots of testing && updates :) But also relaxing ;) Oh and PAIN free from teeth!

No plans this weekend really, going to do NOTHING for once and just get some housework done. Maybe check out what’s playing the theatres and go have dinner then see a movie with my SO.. always makes for a good BD session when we get home.

Omg I know I always ramble on here BUT.. I decided to put a higher temp into FF higher than I had yesterday and this morning, and it gave me crosshairs!!! Basically if my temp is up again tomorrow FF is going to say I O’d on CD 14 aka Wednesday. Not cool at all! Hoping it’s just all wrong with it being my first month and all. Craziness I tell you guys

:dust:

I have to type quick sadly because I live work in a few minutes, and I'm hoping to be on my laptop later but suddenly last night it decided it wasn't going to connect to the internet randomly!! I don't know why!! And it's easier to type on a computer than use my phone. I could do the voice to test on my phone, but my father in law is staying over tonight till Monday morning (just for fun haha and he only lives an hour away but sometimes will stay with us like a mini vacation) so I don't want him hearing about this lol. Anyways, FX to all for some lines this weekend.

Die - I hope you get some dark OPK lines and I can't believe the tests were possibly all expired! Hopefully that wouldn't effect them though. You crack me up lol

ok gtg sadly. No updates right now. Just still cramping, creamy white CM, and tired. I did has a negative mood swing earlier today woops. I'll try and post more later, I just wont be able to type a ton :(

Ok I’m home from work and I lined them opks up! Including the expired but honestly the darkest and almost positive opk!

Ugh! File too large! Had to nip the sides off. And my one from Cd 13 it was a white one and even though negative dried positive which the others hadn’t done. So I instantly disliked those tests and stuck with the purple cassette ones. Oh and I looked at the empty wrappers I keep stashed in a grocery bag under my bathroom sink and there were only TWO expired ones. And I have TWO opks darker than the rest .. hmm. Anyways I couldn’t leave work early so no post office till Monday!! Hopefully they bring it tomorrow since it wasn’t in my mailbox today. Got some walgreen brand opks (pack of 7) Really curious to see what’s up with these. Hopefully I get some answers soon and no more opks for a little haha. I’m worried my temp will rise more tomorrow and FF will put me at crosshairs saying I O’d Cd14 but my 12’s and 13 opks are clearly at no point + so I just don’t know. Also could have missed my surge? If not I Will have to figure out how to edit it if I do O. Wait and see wait and see.. story of my life!

Lee have a good weekend with the FIL! It’ll keep you busy I guess? Sneak on when you can but enjoy you’re time with your family <3

Attachments

• 20598E9B-C7D4-48C8-B5BB-ACDEECAFAA97.jpg
    20598E9B-C7D4-48C8-B5BB-ACDEECAFAA97.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
  • EF2EBF4F-4931-42B9-A123-201446D3D8AA.jpg
    EF2EBF4F-4931-42B9-A123-201446D3D8AA.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
Nix - Hope you'll have a great weekend, sending all the :dust: your way, let us know when you get update on opks or anything really. And from Tuesday or so, we can start the countdown on dpo and fx for a BFP.

Canadian - I am so sorry you are going through this. Those are really one of the worst, I do hate Dentists if I have to go to one of them for treatment. Otherwise don't want to offend my dentist friends, lol. I am keeping my fx for your trooper, and prayers that difficult times stay away from you, you have had enough of those for a while. Have a great weekend, get well soon and update when you can.

Lee - I think I O around 12 CD, judging by EWCM, but I have never did opks. So I might be way off with what I am guessing. This month would be my first time testing my O date, I will let you know when I start to test. I definitely need all your eyes to know if I am doing it right.

cramping, EWCM, mood swing and fatigue :thumbup: those are definitely good symptoms, Fx this is it!! I am going to compare notes when you all get pregnant, whether I am as well or not. I want to be there for you when you get preggo. Hope, you enjoy a good weekend with family, and as Die said sneak in when you can.

Die - I am so sorry girl that those tests are expired, just hoping it didn't affect the results, or, you did not have your surge yet, so there is still time this cycle! Don't stress so much dear, I understand its hard! :hugs: Let us know how the walgreen ones work, upload pics. I am sure you'll get your answers soon.

Sometimes not having plan is a plan, hoping you have a great weekend, movie sounds great! :happydance: I don't have any plan like usual (*sigh*), will be just at home, need to get some work done as well. I am going crazy, you know, I was reading an article today for work, and it is using a term BDD, and guess what I was continuously reading the first 'BD' all over the article, lol. For a few minutes I was like wait why are they BD and what does the other D mean?? :blush: I could be so dumb at times (wtt brain!!) Anyhow I will check in over the weekends, looking forward to all of your updates!

Ended up getting the cvs brand 7 days opks and I honestly don&#8217;t like them! They take up to 10 minutes and I just didn&#8217;t like it :( Should&#8217;ve spent the 20 bucks on 20 dollar tree ones! Going to try it out tomorrow and make a decision but obviously a neg one tonight! Going to take the weekend to spend some quality time with my man <3 Might be stressing too much about this being my first active month and it maybe delaying O. I don&#8217;t feel super stressed about it but all the temping, charting, and holding my pee could definitely be messing me up without me even knowing! Gotta slow my roll y&#8217;all haha.

Lady - Hahah my first thought is I know what the D is!! They&#8217;re definitely talking about BD&#8217;ing now hah ;) I swear my mind has been dirtier while ttc! Anyways enough of that .. hope you ladies that are with your guys this weekend get lots of it btw!

<3

Die - I definitely see some darker lines. I am definitely confused by your cycle. I guess you and I are just unique with our cycles ha ha

I’m here for the moment just relaxing while my husband and his dad watch basketball. Well I just broke my favorite bra &#65533;&#65533; The wire popped. This day is not going well for me ha ha. I just took another batch of tests with no luck. I posted a picture below because the pregnancy test has a ton of intense almost like a dog chewed it up. It was brand new in the package. I’m just mad that the denser there becaus this day is not going well for me ha ha. I just took another batch of tests with no luck. I posted a picture below because the pregnancy test has a ton of indents almost like a dog chewed it up. It was brand new in the package. I’m just mad that the dents Are there because they get in my way of trying to visualize a line ha ha. Tonight I felt a little nauseous with a certain smell and it made me a little carsick which I do get some times but I haven’t gotten that in a while. I also feel a cold coming on so that could be good. Hate to have a cold but when I got pregnant 10 years ago I got a cold and I have read that it is a common symptom. Staying hopeful! I will keep checking back for updates from you all. Hoping to hear great things!

Attachments

• 7AC25E99-0FFD-4364-8E0B-333D9ED323B3.jpg
    7AC25E99-0FFD-4364-8E0B-333D9ED323B3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
Morning ladies.

I felt left out so did an opk too :haha: it’s no where near positive yet.

My right nipple is killing me, it’s on fire!! I used to get this all fertile week when I first came off BCP, but haven’t had it for months. My body changes every month, I really can’t second guess it.

We did BD this morning but it wasn’t successful :cry: hoping at least one spermie made a break for it.

Off to the gym shortly, then out to watch the rugby for a couple of hours. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Attachments

• 7D9C1847-5514-4FD6-9F2F-1EC2A1C4BCB1.jpg
    7D9C1847-5514-4FD6-9F2F-1EC2A1C4BCB1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
It looks darker than a light line though! Maybe you&#8217;re getting close. I love seeing pix even if we don&#8217;t have good lines on either test yet. Post away!

Quick update because I have to run to bring my pup to the vet for his check up... I had a tiny dot of pink when I wiped! But I&#8217;m not sure if maybe I had a little cut around my lady parts or if it is maybe IB. Hoping to see a tiny bit more. It was like smaller than a pencil eraser and light pink.

Ladies I possibly see a faint line? I held my pee for a few hours then took this test. It had some bumps again on the strip but I think I figured it it&#8217;s from putting it back in the packet it came in. Didn&#8217;t want DH or FOL to see so I can surprise my DH when I&#8217;m def sure. So I hunk that caused the dents. I rubbed the strip to try and flatten it it and that&#8217;s when I took this pic. It was hard to tell if a line was there before cuz of the dents. Will test again in a bit after holding my pee. No more bleeding since that dot this morning.

The pic posted sideways wtf

Attachments

• 3E0C15BD-2302-42DC-AD7E-F52980BC9A95.jpg
    3E0C15BD-2302-42DC-AD7E-F52980BC9A95.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
Hey hey ladies! <3

Lee- I thought I read somewhere we get another lh surge around or right before af? So I think it’s so good yours isn’t + but how confusing!! Yes my cycles are wonky as hell sometimes and others they’re so dependable!! But the dot!! Not just any but pink!!? That’s legit implanation to the T! If you had any kind of cut around there I’d think it would be red fresh bleeding. But don’t take my word for that cause I just don’t know! If it is IB than in three days or so you’d start getting bfps! How exciting!! Hope you’re weekend is going better and no more bra losses :( That’s kind of the worst isn’t it?? I’ve broken my favorite ones more times than I can remember. And good ones are so damn expensive! Oh and btw I SHAMELESSLY downloaded your last wondfo and tweaked it and I see that line!!! I’m going to try and upload it! The megapixels (I think that’s what they’re called) are really bad on the pic but doesn’t make that line any less there !!! Eeek!!

Nix- I have so much faith in our guys sperms haha! FX for you!!! Rugby how much fun! I’ve never seen that .. not sure how Floridian it is though so that’s pribably why lol. Have fun girl! <3

So I did another cvs opk, thinking I should’ve just gotten the cheapie strips. I find these super hard to read. I don’t have much to say about it because they’re clearly negative and the one today looks darker for sure. But I just don’t like them :( Cm is pretty normal nothing shocking or fertile about it. I really don’t want to keep doing opks but the good thing is my temp dropped this morning! So no crosshairs saying I O’d! Happy about that! Wasn’t ready haha. It dropped from yesterday’s highest of 97.51 to this morning 97.03. Could be the pre o temp dip but if so I hope it’s at least a two day dip so I can start having some O symptoms! Thinking it’s just my messed up cycle trying to O then not and it’ll be on treat until I finally do. Man I’ve put of going to have all the test done for the 6 months of natural ttc but now I’m learning so much I wasn’t even ready for! Ugh .. oh well I’m just going to keep at it. Hope I can start depending on my bbt that way I can stop opks my next cycles. They’re really starting to get to me with all the negatives. Ok girls have a good night tonight :) SO and I have a dinner date <3

*First pic is my new opks. Kind of ehh huh??— 2nd pic is your test Lee!! Hoping this upload doesn’t kill that line!

Attachments

• F2980D84-F8D7-426F-A485-A63F35BFA49D.jpg
    F2980D84-F8D7-426F-A485-A63F35BFA49D.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 7F28DEEC-BB18-4EB4-8929-F77A124A7C4A.jpeg
    7F28DEEC-BB18-4EB4-8929-F77A124A7C4A.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 12
Die you&#8217;re lines are getting darker tho!! That&#8217;s a good thing! DTF tonight after your hot date haha seriously. Keep testing with those tests this weekend even tho u don&#8217;t like them. Since the lines are getting darker why&#8217;re looking promising. And thanks for tweaking my photo :) glad it wasn&#8217;t just me! I will test again first thing in the morning and post cuz I&#8217;m impatient lol and addicted to poas. Have fun on your date! Is your cm creamy or just nothing there? I have read that it dries up right when you conceive then it gets creamy. Fix of course! And that&#8217;s true about the blood from a cut being brighter red. Didn&#8217;t think about that.

So is your name Diedre? I always loved that name. You can keep calling me Lee for people who are lurking, but was curious what all your actual names are. Mine is Jamie :) Lee is my middle name and my last name is McKenna so that&#8217;s where the Mc comes from. When I was first on here a year or so ago I wanted to be under cover cuz we were trying yet and Incase I saw someone on here I know lolol I&#8217;m weird. DH is Brian.

Die yours are definitely getting darker. You should see a positive today I think. Mine only go as dark as your bottom one. I will do another later.

Jamie- hey I&#8217;m Nikki, I can defo see that line now it&#8217;s been tweaked. Fingers crossed, I hope it gets darker.

Ugh I&#8217;m up so early for a Sunday. SO got up at 5am for his day out on the bikes.

Die yours are definitely getting darker. You should see a positive today I think. Mine only go as dark as your bottom one. I will do another later.

Jamie- hey I’m Nikki, I can defo see that line now it’s been tweaked. Fingers crossed, I hope it gets darker.

Ugh I’m up so early for a Sunday. SO got up at 5am for his day out on the bikes.

Hi Nikki! Motorcycles or bicycles? My DH has a motorcycle. I love riding on the back. Yeah my friend said she didn’t see the line but I didn’t show her a tweaked version and she probably didn’t look hard. It’s a squinter lol could be dents, who knows. I’ve been taking tests but hard to see without natural light and I don’t wanna take them out while my FIL is here. I got up at 630 and been up since. I’m all sneezy so I couldn’t stand being in bed anymore. Still on and off cramps. No more bleeding.

Lee- Omg I’m drying!!! No die is my middle name too!! It’s so funny because I was so scared to put my real name on here too &#128514;&#128514;&#128514; I actually hate it (Olivia) So I try to have everybody call me by my middle name haha. I’m still “undercover” and for some reason super paranoid somebody I know is on this site! But oh well.. yes we are TTC damnit!! Lol. I love Jamie! But lee is a good undercover name haha! Have you had any more bleeding sightings? Or testing period? Is your FIL heading back home today— I hope his mini vacation was good! :)

Nix- Nikki! I get it haha ;) That’s a good username too! Yes I second what Lee said, what kind of bikes? My guy used to have two street bikes but has settled down some so sold them. He got a regular old fashioned bike now to ride around the neighborhood on haha. Another toy I guess besides his truck? Men! Lol

Yea by normal cm I mean like creamy. Thats usually normal for me I guess. I’m hardly ever dry not even before or after af? I know when I’ll be O’ing because I’ll have to wear panty liners those days it’s so much fertileness coming out of me lol. So I’m not there yet but I’ll finish these opks I have left. Oh and did I mention I got an email today from the company I got the wondfos from?? They are set to refund me because Usps had returned the package to sender!! I used my WORK ADDRESS! Usps tried to say I had my mail forwarded but that just was not true how can I do that with a business address? They honestly acted like it had nothing to do with them but everything with something I must have done. So now I’m debating on even reordering them to my house now. I was hoping to be done with opks by now but I guess I have to order them again. Anyways so nothing new to report :( Have to take my opk early today around 12 because I will be out for the rest of the day. Hope that’s ok.. there’s so much different info on the timing for them! Don’t use FMU. LH won’t show in your urine until after noon. Then it stops at 10 pm. Others say use SMU as long as you haven’t drank much since FMU. It’s like Jesus we’ve pinpointed to the T that HPTS need FMU because of the concentration but LH surges are still :shrug: just try them all out and see what works for ya body haha. So yes even though I’m hoping to see a + my lack of ewcm proves I won’t! We did DTD after date night last night though :) I wonder if the vitex I’ve been taking is making this cycle weird? I doubt it would since I’ve only started taking it after last af. Hmm ok ladies have a good Sunday & I’ll check in later tonight <3 Happy Sunday girls!!

I&#8217;ll reply at work tomorrow, but I&#8217;m gonna take an EPT first thing in the morning. Took one tonight, but no luck. Maybe diluted or too early. Good night for now!

Nothing much to report here either. Literally exhausted! Negative opk at 12 and negative an hour ago. Almost might not even buy here more or test until I get fertile cm! Soo not looking forward to work tomorrow :( Hope you all are doing good! <3

I'm swamped at work because my coworkers that do the same job as me (inside sales) are both out till Wednesday, so I'm gonna catch up on some things and come back to reply to your previous messages. I went to bed at 8:30pm last night! Regular for me is 11pm. My test from last night now shows as a faint positive and the one I took this morning is harder to see, but I kinda see a line. It's easier to see in person. Lines are thick and blue, so I know they say 'don't look after 10 minutes' or whatever but F it lol I used 2 EPTs with blue dye cuz 10 years ago that's what I got my positives on. I tweaked one to show better. Will buy more EPTs at lunch time. I'm not 100% believing just yet until I get a darker line then a 'pregnant' reading on a clear blue digital. I'll be back!

Oh and I should have written on these... I'm 9DPO and top test was from last night (8pm) and bottom is from 7am this morning.

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 12
  • aa tweaked.jpg
    aa tweaked.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members