• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Hahaha love the replies! I won’t be able to reply until later because I’ll be in a meeting all day at work but I don’t see lines on my FMU tests :( I’m staying hopeful tho. The original test still has a pink line tho... can we have hcg surges lol

I’ll reply better later as well as I’m getting ready for work right now but I did post last night in a test page and they also thought bfp so fix!

I mean you were definitely surprised to have such an early opk! So hopefully it&#8217;s that?? Already at work too but it but I&#8217;ll be checking in throughout the day :) Have a good day ladies <3

Lee - Yeah, I remember that too you got an early opk, which got me wishing for an early one for myself next cycle, and I don't even know why I need that, lol. Are you going to test tomorrow morning again or, did a hold today and tested?? I am so invested in you right now, I need update.. :dust: :dust:

Dee - Now that you mention it, finally I have noticed I have been writing die, while I did meant Dee and didn't even stop to think what I was calling you. Sorry about that!! And I am so happy that the line is getting darker, Fx!!

Hope you both had great days, now I am kind of feeling like how Dee felt yesterday, ready for the weekend. I miss my DH, March seems like months and days away *sigh* I will let you guys know, once my wondfo arrives. I had a busy day today, that started with a very early meeting. I am so sleepy atm, wondering what you guys are up to, and started to realize I am rambling, so I will stop at this point and hope you do let me know how your days went and updates and all. Night ladies!!

Awww You Guys are the best :) I didn&#8217;t get to go on the computer because I was in a meeting all day and now at home my computer won&#8217;t connect to the internet. Anyways I will be able to talk more tomorrow at work when I should be working ha ha but I did take a few tests today and they look negative but I did read some blogs about women getting positive tests the negative tests then finding out they were pregnant so I&#8217;m trying to stay hopeful. I did have some EWCM though and I am nervous that that means AF Is coming. I will keep testing and keep you guys posted since I still have a ton of test strips left. I&#8217;m just dying to see another test with a line dammit ha ha I&#8217;m glad I have you guys rooting for me :) is coming. I will keep testing and keep you guys posted since I still have a ton of test strips left. I&#8217;m just dying to see another test with a line dammit ha ha I&#8217;m glad I have you guys rooting for me :) Hoping for some positives for you both as well!

Lady- Die is perfectly fine too haha I just started to think how wierd it must look to some people .. maybe it’s just me though hahha surely nobody was thinking that lol. Sorry your DH is so far from you :( I hope you have a busy & fun ouple of weeks to pass the time! Like POA Wonfdo S. Haha! In all the years of being with my SO we were apart for a few weeks when he got offered a better position 5 hours away and was staying down there 4 days out of the week. That was so awful and he personally couldn’t take it and begged me to come up with him. So we decided to move haha I gave my two weeks and left! However we decided to come back home a year later! Anyways I know it’s definitely hard but thank god for cell phones!! ;)

Lee- Well .. damn!! Where are you at now? I’m at Cd 14 and I know we were super close!! Except your dpo now with that blazing opk and I’m still a sitting duck with no positive :( I really hope you get some answers soon! Ew is a sure fire af sign for you? I never get it unless it’s around O! I’ts usually creamy cm leading up to af. God I feel like you just had af and should be nowhere close! And YES! So many here get their bfps with afternoon or evening urine then nothing in the mornings! Isn’t that do strange but it happens so often and I really pray that’s what yours are doing! Keep peeing girl and keep us updated! <3 FX!!

So nothing new really. Everyday I test and even been paranoid testing twice a day because I’m so scared to miss my surge! Just cause I have no idea what time of the day or how long it’ll last for. I really need to get it to kind of see for myself how it goes down for again my “normal.” Even though I get watery and then ew cm, it’s hard to say Now whether it was actually at O. I’ve seen some ladies say they get it before or after so I don’t know now. Anyways the one I took tonight I thought “well hey were getting there!” Maybe tomorrow will be the positive! But I’m reading to much into it for sure. Haven’t bd’d since a few days after af left. I’m honestly trying to time this so right even right down to the BD’ing lol. I’ve been holding out a little waiting for the positive opk! I feel like it’ll be my luck to DTD and then the day I get a positive opk my SO will get stuck working late and I’ll wind up falling asleep waiting on him :( But after he asked what “it said” (as if it were a conversation I had in the bathroom with an opk lol) his words tonight were “screw that positive!” And BD’d on the couch haha. Oh well :shrug: Positive opk or not I can’t put my guy or life on hold lol. I even for the first time ever lifted my legs over the top of the couch and hung out like that for as long as possible before I was too uncomfortable and had to get up. Not sure if any of you ladies do that after BD’ing? I know it’s recommended especially if you actually got a good opk but clearly as seen through my writing I kind of have a hard time sitting still for that long.. maybe because of my work but I feel like need to try and do so much at once that I’m all over the place sometimes. Especially when it’s not bedtime... that’s a tough one! Gotta do what ya gotta do :winkwink: And ok I’m out ladies! Oh and I forgot to mention that the Wondfos I ordered .. that Amazon says delivered .. yea those A holes never came!! Never had this problem before and especially since my other package I ordered off amazon came today! So frustrated by that so I’ll be calling tomorrow to see what’s happening! Good thing I bought another 6 opks the other day at $ tree so I could compare them with the Wondfos. Ugh :( Night girls! Almost the weekend finally thank god!

Hey ladies, I took a week out. I needed the break. I’m stripping it right back this month. No temping. I know I ovulate on day 14/15 so I don’t need the added stress. I’m just waiting to ovulate, should be Monday (ish). Started getting busy with DP last night. It’s going to be a tiring weekend lol

Die - I'm so confused by my cycle and I think it's from stopping BCP on Jan 28th. That first cycle was thrown off and AF came a week early and right before it I had EWCM, so that's how I'm thinking this current EWCM is maybe AF coming? I had it this morning as well and the last 2 days. Anywho, after my last AF then my OPKs said I was Oing a week later (what??). So to get the EWCM a few days AFTER my suspected O date is strange. I don't know if I usually get EWCM before AF because I have been on BCP for the last 16 years and I never paid attention to anything going on down there. According to my Fertility Friend app, I'm at 5DPO/CD14. I have had cramping since seeing the EWCM a couple days ago. IF my cycle IS correct and I AM pregnant, than implantation should be taking place today or tomorrow so I will keep an eye out for some bleeding. It's funny you say that about PM urine being more effective for some women, because when I was pregnant 10 years ago I tested 2 days before AF was due but figured I was fine. I had bleeding, but figured it was my AF coming early after I got that BFN. Then 2 days after AF was due, I tested at night and got a BFP. I THINK I tested that same morning and got a BFN. So I do trust that PM urine. Still getting BFNs currently, so I'm guessing it was just a faulty test? Who knows. My cycle is all over the place lol. I'll keep you posted.

Nix - Welcome back and FX for you!

Also... I'm gonna take some OPKs today too to see if I get a dark line. Maybe I was wrong about my O date? Hope not.

Lady - I love how invested you are in me haha I'm invested in you all as well. Wouldn't it be awesome if we all got prego around the same time?! Where are you all from? I'm from Massachusetts. Sorry to hijack your thread, but it was most relevant.

So... that EWCM I was mentioning was when I wipe. I just went to the bathroom to check my CM and around my cervix I have tacky milk white CM and more of it than I had all week. Earlier this week it's just been a tiny bit and milk white. Now it was much much more.

I just took an OPK and HCG, both with the same urine but it may be diluted. I wanted to see if I had a dark line on OPK (the HCG was for fun lol). Negative OPK and will test again around 1pm. I wanted to test if maybe I'm Oing now because I want a reason behind the EWCM and milk white tacky/creamy CM. I have no clue how to describe my CM haha.

Attachments

• 2.22.18.jpg
    2.22.18.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Lady - I love how invested you are in me haha I'm invested in you all as well. Wouldn't it be awesome if we all got prego around the same time?! Where are you all from? I'm from Massachusetts. Sorry to hijack your thread, but it was most relevant.

So... that EWCM I was mentioning was when I wipe. I just went to the bathroom to check my CM and around my cervix I have tacky milk white CM and more of it than I had all week. Earlier this week it's just been a tiny bit and milk white. Now it was much much more.

I just took an OPK and HCG, both with the same urine but it may be diluted. I wanted to see if I had a dark line on OPK (the HCG was for fun lol). Negative OPK and will test again around 1pm. I wanted to test if maybe I'm Oing now because I want a reason behind the EWCM and milk white tacky/creamy CM. I have no clue how to describe my CM haha.

I did opks every day one month and I always had some form of line on it. That hormone is always there just strong at ovulation. I don’t always get a completely positive opk as it can happen any time of day and I tend to test after work.

Our bodies are strange but wonderful things.

I never get EWCM. It’s really odd as I had it a lot when on BCP. My mucus hates me lol. I’ve been taking EPO for about 4 months now and it still isn’t there. Although this month I’ve increased my dose to 3000mg a day. Hopefully this month I’ll see the unicorn mucus

I did opks every day one month and I always had some form of line on it. That hormone is always there just strong at ovulation. I don’t always get a completely positive opk as it can happen any time of day and I tend to test after work.

Our bodies are strange but wonderful things.

I never get EWCM. It’s really odd as I had it a lot when on BCP. My mucus hates me lol. I’ve been taking EPO for about 4 months now and it still isn’t there. Although this month I’ve increased my dose to 3000mg a day. Hopefully this month I’ll see the unicorn mucus

I always saw the OPK lines, but last Friday is was much darker and Saturday was darker still but slightly lighter than Friday. So the FF app thinks I would have Od on Saturday. I never really notice the EWCM, but I know I HAVE gotten it while on BCP. Not to be gross, but I mainly got the EWCM this week while pooping lol. I googled and it's common when pooping cuz it pushes out haha. Yum. Now what is unicorn mucus? I haven't heard of that! What is it and what does it mean?

Nix- Welcome back girl! Hope you enjoyed your time away but always glad to see you update! :) Where are you at in your cycle now? You will be Ov’ing this weekend?? I think I will be too!

Lee- Girl I just don’t know! It does make sense I guess that your first cycle would be super weird right after BC I’ll give it that! But the opk test .. ok and I have heard you have multiple surges during your cycle too. Have you been testing everyday even the days you should’ve O’d in according to FF? Maybe you are just testing too early for the bfp! OR maybe you’re still waiting for implanation is right! Definitely keep an eye out! Could be the tiniest dot so get your magnifier out hahha. FX for unicorns like things to happen lol :) <3 Milky cm is such a good sign though!

So I got another negative opk at work today and my cm was a little more watery than usual. Felt my cervix for the first time in the bathroom at work hahah. That was fun ... and hard!! Man I didn’t realize it’d be so hard to find it! I had a YouTube video playing with one hand while the other was searching lol sorry tmi I know ! But I found it! I’d say it was “show” Idk about the open part because I didn’t feel a freaking hole .. it kind of freaks me out a little too if I’m being completely honest! But I’ll check daily to see how it changes with each cycle. Oh and the cm .. so it was somewhat watery but not the waterfalls I usually get! Then I just got home from work and it’s EW!!! I can’t remember past cycles it changing that quick. It’s usually super watery for days and then ew for a few. So Idk but it’s definitly there! Hoping my opk tonight will be positive or at least almost! Without the temps and opks in previous cycles I have no idea if my ewcm shows up before O, right during, or even after. So I’m super fascinated by my body right now haha. I am LOVINGGG all this new info and am now thankful for couch BD’ing last night! Hopefully a blazing opk here soon so we can do more of it ;) FX! And FX for you ladies!!!

Lee - I am simply excited about your cycle. Judging by the opk test, the date you guessed your O should be correct. And to add to that, milk white CM is definitely good, I googleed and read that could be a sign. If we could get pregnant around the same time, it would be a true miracle!! And I so hope and pray for that. I am from Iowa btw and there is no way you are hijacking my thread, lol. After coming back home, reading all replies from you girls has become a thing for me. Its so good to have friends who understand what I am going through, as we are all in the same boat. Thanks for the support and everything!!

How are you feeling tonight girl, any updates?

Nix - Welcome back, ttc could be so stressful and hope the break you took helped. Glad to see you are being a bit relaxed this cycle and thanks for your update. I guess from next week we can start counting your dpo. Keep updating dear and GL!!

Die - Hey Dee, I love your updates. Of course we want to so perfectly time it to BD, but glad you had fun girl and see you might be very close to O. Are you doing a hold now and try testing if there is a surge? And EWCM should definitely be another sign. Fx for that!! Damn, our bodies are truly mysterious, enough to confuse us. I never did what you mentioned about lifting legs up and I didn't even know it is recommended. I am sure going to try that out, lol. Anything for that bean.
Since everyone is talking about EWCM, I am having it for last two days, but I don't really need it. Wish I would have my wondfos right now, so that I could test if I O, but I am not going to get my hands on them until next week. Speaking of wondfos, did your ones arrive? Or did you talk to them?

I had my tooth crack on Tuesday at like 1 am from flossing before bed so I went to the dentist today to get it fixed. It was the lower jaw and they had to stick me twice and give me a heavy amount cause it was wearing off too fast. Lady said either fast metabolism or my body was breaking down things really fast in my blood. Ugh whole damn jaw is sore as hell! This month has not been lucky for me, but if I was somehow lucky enough to concieve I will know this one is a trooper to be going through all this and stay. LOL

Lee- ha I call it unicorn mucus because I never see it. I does sound like you ovulated early. I ovulated on CD9 once. Threw me right off track. Then the next month was CD14.

Lady - I’m due to ovulate sat - tues. I’ll do an opk on Sunday I expect. And star BDing from tonight. DP has a motor cross race on Sunday so I’m hoping he saves a bit of energy for me.

Happy Friday ladies

Morning girls! I had NO more ew last night or this morning. Wth! Thinking it probably came out some because I had started moving heavy boxes into our garage when I got home from work. He whole bearing down type of deal? But that means that it&#8217;s up there at least by my cervix? So confused .. guess I&#8217;m gonna have to go find out later on today at work haha. My temps keep rising too every morning. Know it probably means nothing as it&#8217;s been too short of a time doing it. But normal has been 97.04 that seems to be my resting temp for sure that I at least was able to figure out. Then it dipped into the 96.9 up and down for a few days. Then back to 97.04 then to 97.23 yesterday and this morning 97.51! Have no idea if it climbs like that right before it dips again before O. Or if this means I already O&#8217;d! It definitely went up from my normal temp yesterday of 97.04 and these are the highest I&#8217;ve had. Probably nothing but of course my TTC brain is like you&#8217;re ovulating! With little to no ew or normal O cm. My boobs are sore BUT they&#8217;ve been sore since the two weeks before af anyways! They usually disappeared with her arrival but have lingered around! I&#8217;m going to have them weeks before af all the way to another af probably and that (I&#8217;m not going to lie) I&#8217;m pissed about! My SO cant even lay his head on my chest anymore when we lay down to watch a movie at night! And yesterday I did have lots of ovary pain. I would&#8217;ve assumed O pain for sure had I gotten my positive opk! Wondering if I missed it somehow?? Been testing twice a day at 2 and then again later at 9ish. Anyways the more I&#8217;ve researched the more I see women saying exactly what I&#8217;m writing and then keep testing and get a + later like cd19-20. So that&#8217;s exactly what I&#8217;ll be doing :) :) Shoot I have no choice now I went down this rabbit hole and have to finish what I started lol.

Lady- You&#8217;re the sweetest!! No get this&#8212; Amazon say they delievered to USPS on the expected arrival day and that I should contact them! USPS said my mail had been forwarded to an address and I have to submit paperwork to basically put a stop on that!! Uh no that isn&#8217;t even slightly true or even buyable BS from them because I got my other pacakage the next day! I&#8217;ve never had this happen before and I&#8217;m even wondering if the $ tree ones didn&#8217;t work good enough for me and I possibly missed my surge! I&#8217;m going to post pictures when I get home later to show you ladies. Might even stop and get a different more expensive store brand on my way home today. But what about you?? What&#8217;s your O date as of right now? And yes I&#8217;ve always seen in movies and stuff about lifting or propping up after hubby gives you his guys lol. Makes sense for sure!

Canadian- Girl!!! I&#8217;m so sorry .. ouch!! Tooth pain is the MOST painful thing I&#8217;ve ever experienced .. it&#8217;s almost just as bad as a kidney stone. Until I have another kidney stone and wish it was only tooth pain :( But still isn&#8217;t that wierd you had to have extra numbing!? Maybe you are pg and that&#8217;s why!!! How crazy for her to say that when you&#8217;re going through this limbo right now? Totally going to google that in my lunch break! Hopefully it means something but either way I&#8217;m sorry that happened and I hope you feel better! Definitely a trooper because I&#8217;m not good with extreme pain like that! Broke my toe at work last week and cried :(

Die - I'm literally testing twice a day with HCG and OPK haha just in case I ovulate late even tho the tests showed I Od last week. I haven't gotten a BFP yet since that strange one I had which STILL shows a thick pink line! Odd. I guess it was just a faulty test... lots of cramping last night. Still milk white CM today. FX the cramping and milky CM are good signs. I'm def testing for HCG too early cuz I'm impatient and curious LOL you should be Oing soon, right? Funny thing about finding your cervix cuz I always THOUGHT I was finding it, but it wasn't it LOL I donno what's going on in there, but I found something that felt like the shape of an almond. Then recently I discovered my cervix was just more towards the back LOL and I have NO idea how to tell if it's open. Just feels like a wet lump or something.

Lady - Coming on here to read all the replies has become a thing for me as well haha I have a friend in Iowa that used to live here in Mass. I hope we can all get prego together. Would be fun to compare notes for the 9 months and of course we still can. Last night I had a lot of cramping and no more EWCM, just milky CM. I was soooo exhausted though from like 2pm till 10pm. Could barely keep my eyes open and even took a 1 hour nap on the couch from 6-7pm. I have had insane exhaustion for the last few days and that's not like me. How about you?

Nix - That's funny lol I should also call the BFPs a unicorn BFP lol cuz they just never friggin show. I've never had to keep track of my cycle and I DO know the timeline that everything is supposed to happen, so where my cycle has been a little screwing it's just messing with my head hahaha

Moose - Sounds painful! I HATE the dentist. I just got my first root canal a couple weeks ago and felt EVERYTHING and they don't even know why! They used novacain, but I'm just unlucky I guess. I went back the other day for my temp crown and that was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"