Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

I hope next month is your month rainbow your in my thoughts and prayers girl. If tomorrow turns out bfp ill let you ladies know we plan on surprising my family with a pic of my daughter wearing a shirt

Thank you so much! :) I probably won't be able to try next cycle though but I'll come back to check on you ladies and cheer y'all on :) fx for your bfp! :)

Goodluck slammer!

Well girl your in my thoughts alot i really hope your miracle happens im keeping fingers crossed for us all

Thank you so much hun, I really appreciate your kind words <3 I hope you get your bfp tmr :)!!

Im sure hoping so too im keeping an open mind in case its still too early to test but i just made my hubby make me bacon i was craving it lol

And anytime you need a friend just message me im a good listener and i love to help ppl

Aww thank you so much girl <3 I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well <3 and same here hun :)

ahhh I have my fingers crossed for you so hard!!!x

I m sorry rainbow....atleast this was short cycle!
Good luck mommy! !

Broody , slammer:, and anyone else who chart: please look at my chart. ..do I need to worry about temp drop from yestetday?https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e4052

Stick around rainbow! Sorry this wasn't the cycle to get a BFP, but it will come!

Jannah, I wouldn't worry. I have dips sometimes, but you're back up today, so it's fine.

I had a big temp dip today, so maybe today is O day. I wasn't able to do another OPK until bedtime last night and it was negative. Won't be able to test today until I get home from work. And no O pain either. I guess I'll see with tomorrow's temp. Way more relaxed about this cycle than I was last time at least.

Well everyone my test was negative again i feel like crap today calling the dr to find out about possibly a blood test and maybe an ultrasound to see whats going on im afraid my endometriosis has possibly caused problems fingers crossed for good news im wishing everyone luck

I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: praying <3 I hope all is well! And that a blood test is positive :)

Trying not to stress if we go by lmp im 4wks5dys if go by i think ovulation late im 4wks2dys im just wanting to get a positive

Hi ladies
6dpo today...been having cold chills n shiver since last night...couldn't sleep well either...wore sweater n socks to bed...not sure if I m getting sick or what. ..I was full of energy yday was busy 8am till 10pm...but than I woke up midnight with steps n shivers...n it's like someone pressing on my left side..I ovulated from left pretty sure...
That's about it. Really hoping OH can take day off as I dunno what is coming next. ..

No as it's gone back up jannah. Loads of things can affect temp which is why I don't find them that reliable!!

CD17 here and temp still low...wth? Since I started charting in September I've never O'd later than CD16. We DTD at 3am this morning when DH got home from work, so we're still covered, but ughh. Hoping for my temp shift tomorrow!

Jannah. Looking at how you can get your chart on.

Go to ff>Share chart and data>Create/preview home page>Preview home page>Share>copy Bb code and paste into your bnb siggy

Hope that works!

Fx you get that temp shift slammer!

Woo, finally got a positive OPK this afternoon! I don't see us having sex tonight though because DH is going out for a bachelor party. Is it possible today is O day and I'll get my shift tomorrow?

Thanks!! You are also 6dpo:)....any symptoms?
I have been fighting cold all day and got weird flutterings in tummy...sensitive to smell.....I woke up 5am wanting to throw up ...I thought maybe i got stomach flue but nothing...
Still cold chills and strep throat...I hardly get sick!
Gluck.slammer. ..I ovulated 36hrs after positive...it can be anywhere from 12-36h depending on when you caught the surge...good luck!

Down and emotional my hormones are acting crazy no period no bfps don't go see the dr til the 17th and some crazy symptoms and im so tired i usually can stay up all night but im lucky if i can keep my eyes open til 1am idk what to do my appt is 2 weeks away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->