Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Mommy I m sorry to hear that
Well...take one day at a time. ..if you are preggo, you will be experiencing more symptoms each mth...so treat yourself like you will if confirmed preggo...
Also, maybe u didn't o this cycle and maybe coz you are thinking about it too much that it is causing emotional rollercoaster?

Woo slammer!!
Yay jannah, your chart is showing. Will be stalking as we're same dpo, although actually ff has put my a day ahead of where I am as I didn't get pos opk until evening of the day it thinks I ovulated. Temp dip, cramps, sore boobs, creamy cm here. Pretty sure af is arriving early again. Post o bloods tomorrow, hope af keeps her horrible self away until Friday at least!

How long r your cycles broody? I see you are 7dpo and have a temp dip today-which could be a good thing?
I m just fighting a cold...and not even considering any symptoms....still got a week to go...

Actually i am pretty sure i ovulated i go off of my cm and my periods never mess up ever they are very normal i have had them the same since i was 11 and im almost 25 im hoping that my body just isnt producing enough hormones to show up on them cause i barely have my pancreas which produces hormones. I go on the 16th i am just gonna test every even day to see if they hormone levels get stronger the symptoms are there but dont know whats going on

Need some advice i took a test today thought it was negative got to looking and there is one pink line and one white line what does it mean

Mommy
Y dunt u post a pic here and at pregnancy photo gallery for someone to comment?

When you click reply...there is paperclip icon next to smiley. ..attach image:)

7dpo ending in hr...feel like abt to catch stomach flu as burning sensation in tummy but nothing...my breasts hurt too...dunno if it's cold that i m recovering from or what...
Af week away!

If its a line with no colour,
I've heard its probably evap line
But I cant see the pics hon.

My periods are usually very normal
I once skipped two ,
Third one showed up on time as if the last two had happened.
I got blood tests done.
Not pregnant and hormones were fine.
Dr had no idea why two absent af.
I wasn't ttc at the time
And hadn't any changes in my life
It can happen out of nowhere too.

I'm properly 7dpo now (ff thinks 8dpo). Cramps gone, no sign of af. Temp back up (phew), actually temps have gone crazy high today! Feeling pretty symptomless at the moment which I'm actually happy about. What rather have a normal cycle even if no bfp than another messed up cycle. Post o bloods done this morning. My arm really hurts :-(

Broody. ..I m liking your chart! !!! Fx this is your cycle!!
I had a temp drop today but I was sick last two days should I discard those two temp and see my chart?

Mommy I can't view your images...

Lilesmom :hru? Are you done af?

Temp rise today, finally! No BD last two nights though due to DH going to a bachelor party, and then we went to the wedding last night and he got ridiculously drunk. :growlmad: :nope:

Slammer -welcome to 2ww:)
Well guess what...we both have exact same bd schedule; )
I couldnt bd more due to DH back....
Good luck!! I m trying to.make sense of my chart after fighting cold...
I m not sure when to test 8dpo today:) possibly monday if af keeps away...

If you've been sick then perhaps discard them jannah. I've no idea if my chart is good or not! I'm not sure what I'm really looking for but I do know the only time my temps seemed reliable was the last time I was pregnant when they were consistently off the scale high at the end of my cycle (think it was actually after I'd got my bfp)

Best of luck ladies xxx
Loads of :dust:
Yeah AF is gone.
Still only cd 6 though.
Lazy bd for a bit now ��
More focused starting Monday :)

Best of luck all

Moldy r u gone?

hi ladies
Im still sick...no voice n chest congestion..DS is teething and also sick like me
My Temps dropping since yday cd32 today...thinking af ll show up early although 14day luteal.phase is Wednesday...just 9dpo today ..could be short lp due late o...
Alot of stitch type pain on left yday and today too ..this morning felt like af is here but nothing....been crying last 3 days over every little thing...fighting with DH enough that I want him to leave me and go live with his family that he adores...
Other than that nothing much my end...

Hugs hon

Hope u feel better soon
Everything feels worse when sick.
Giant hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member