Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

Hi all,

So happy I came across this forum this afternoon. Just a quick intro. I'm from Australia. Been with my DH for 10 years, married for 2 years. I'm 24, DH 26. We have a gorgeous 19 m/o DD & wanting to start TTC#2. Currently on our first month of TTC.

Looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies & going through this journey together.

I have a question & wondering if anyone has any advice or help?

I ovulate very late into my cycle - normally CD 22 - 23, I only normally make it to 8 DPO before AF arrives. I want to start taking vitamin B6 & B12 as I have heard many many good stories of it increasing Luteal Phase. I can buy a B Complex which contains 50mg of each B vitamin - Or I could buy just plain Vitamin B6 200mg & plain Vitamin B12 250mcg. I don't know if 50mg of each is enough, or if 200mg/250mcg is too much? Anyone else here suffer from my situation?

Welcome tink22!!
I ovulate cd22 cd23 too...at 10 dpo today hoping to get to 14dpo let's see!!
I heard 10-14 is considered normal...
Dunno myself about how to lengthen it but I m sure one of the lovely ladies here might be able to help ....
Good luck:)

Thanks lilesmom...no voice still . Seems to be getting worse at night...did test today Internet cheapie before lunch but it was neg. This is same brand that never gAve me positive opk...hoping I can cross next 4days with flying colors lol

Thanks so much Jannah K! OMG wow, that's crazy. I have never met anyone who Os as late as me. Welcome to the club I guess? Hahaha :dohh:. Yep anything above 10 is considered normal, anything under needs attention. BUUUUT!!

I just went to the loo & had lots of EWCM & am very very crampy on my sides. I think O is happening soon! I never know when i'm actually ovulating though once I get these symptoms? FX I at least get to 10 DPO before AF :headspin:

Hi tink ��
Would u try opk to see how o corresponds to ur signs.
That's what I did last month.
It confirmed my thoughts as to timing.
Handy to be able to check ��

Jannah 10 dpo still early.
Fingers crossed for u hon xx

Dust to all xx

Hi tink. Exactly like me, late o, short lp. I'm actually doing better this cycle! I have acupuncture which is really helping and have made dietary changes (but only because I know I have high prolactin and suspect low progesterone - I'll know about progesterone in a week or so). Just started 20mg of b6 only a few days ago so couldn't really say whether it's helping or not yet. I've read in too high doses it can be bad. Let me find the link....

Here it is: https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vitamins-minerals/Pages/Vitamin-B.aspx#B6

Maybe overall duff tests jannah? Or just not very sensitive. Still early yet. My willpower is still lasting! 9dpo here

Hi broody
Cd 33 here 10dpo today..temp did go up a little today...no af yet...
Coughing like crazy...no voice still...might have to go to dr if this doesn't get better by monday...
Hru all feeling?

Welcome Tink! How do you know how long your LP is if you're not sure exactly when O happens? Definitely consider OPKs or temping to get a better idea.

4DPO here and pretty relaxed. AF due next Sunday probably.

Broody..hru doing? When do u test?
11dpo today cd34...still have no voice n chroniccoughing...gona try making dr appt tom or tuesday..if the dr give me antibiotics, if no af than ll get tested at dr office....
DS with high fever, fluid in ears, teething, and in laws drama....
Since last week OH n I have been arguing alot n I m teary too....I Blame the flu...
Been thinking af coming since last week but nothing

Broody..hru doing? When do u test?
11dpo today cd34...still have no voice n chroniccoughing...gona try making dr appt tom or tuesday..if the dr give me antibiotics, if no af than ll get tested at dr office....
DS with high fever, fluid in ears, teething, and in laws drama....
Since last week OH n I have been arguing alot n I m teary too....I Blame the flu...
Been thinking af coming since last week but nothing

Sorry you're feeling rough. There's certain antibiotics I think are OK in pregnancy so I'd ask for those just in case. Every time I need a prescription now they give me the pregnancy safe version 'just in case'.

I'm ok. Had my ultrasound this morning and they also did an internal. Cancelled my smear yesterday as didn't want anyone poking about up there at this time of month only to then have that this morning! They seemed to think all looked normal on the scan anyway so providing hubby's swimmers come back ok it does look like only issue is my hormone imbalance which hopefully can be corrected. I'm going to test fri if af not arrived but I'm sure she will have by then! I've thought all month we didn't time it right. I'm doing better than last month so far though as af has stayed away so lp a bit longer already which is good. I also o'ed a week earlier! Yay for acupuncture!

Symptoms wise, not much. Boobs hurt on and off but I suspect that is the prolactin. Occasional heavy feeling in tum. Felt really sick and headachey yesterday but fine today so I suspect my headache was actually causing the nausea. It certainly made me remember my hg days though. I really hope I don't get that again!

Hi ladies congrats and good luck to everyone im 10 days late on cd 36 negative tests every 2 days and synptoms and lots of cm dont go to dr til the 16th dont know what to think or do about any of it trying to put it out of my mind

Made it to 12 dpo today..I did test yday in middle of day with a cheapie and it was negative...should have avoided water and held pee few hrs but I didnt...
I m going to make dr appt AM to get some antibiotics. ..hopefully I can do urine test at dr office. ..
Today is cd35 and usually that's when I have my period or even cd34...this is me without tracking ovulation. ..so it is interesting to get to cd35...
I just want my voice back...dry cough is rough...want to start healthy diet n workout from this week too...ds had fever all day and hasn't been eating for a week ...hmmm...I was picking grocery today and has weird tummy cramps...I m super bloated...my teeth are very sensitive. .my temp is still up..let's see!!

My temp has dropped so pretty sure I'm out. Never mind, just not our month. Not ttc next month as we are on hol so want to properly enjoy it!

Jannah, sorry you're feeling so sick! Hope you feel better soon.

broody - that sucks if AF comes, but it will be nice to enjoy your holiday!

mommy, how long was the bleeding you had? It's possible it was just a very light period, but maybe not and there's still hope. I hope time passes quickly until your appointment.

5 DPO today. Nothing much to report. Waiting til Sunday/11DPO to test (if I don't have a big temp drop that day like last time) or maybe Monday if AF doesn't show.

Hi ladies
Temp dropped too today so i guess af on way...
Late o and 13dpo..there comes another 37 days wait lol

The bleeding actually more like spotting was a lol stromg for half a day and spotted off and on for 3 i looked and im actually cd 40 not 36 and i have crazy symtpoms so idk whats going on and my periods are never light never have been since i turned 11

Hi ladies
Nothing much here beside still trying to recover from nasty flu...
13dpo no af yet..temp went up little today. .I dunt trust my temps as I woke up too many times for ds..
Feel like af on way since over a week bUT nothing..usually spotting starts night before af...
Will test friday if no af tomorrow

Hope u get bfp Jannah. Xx
Cd 11 here.
BD time :)
Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member